Exodus 22:22-24 You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child.

I suspect if it were up to you, @Taz and @BreezeWood religion would be banned.

no suspect to it
So would you do something like this? Don't hold back now. Bring it out into the open. If you hold back now you are just admitting that you know you are wrong.

The main religions of pre-revolutionary Russia persisted throughout the entire Soviet period, but they were only tolerated within certain limits. Generally, this meant that believers were free to worship in private and in their respective religious buildings (churches, mosques, synagogues etc.), but public displays of religion outside of such designations were prohibited. In addition, religious institutions were not allowed to express their views in any type of mass media, and many religious buildings were demolished or used for other purposes. Religion in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

no suspect to it
At least you are honest about it. I'm actually quite surprised by that. Your type usually runs for the dark when the light comes on.

I wonder how honest Fort Fun Indiana and Taz will be about it.
Religion is a stamp across the forehead that says “I’m a fucking gullible noob”. If I had my way people wouldn’t be that stupid, banning? That’s not possible. People will find a way to sneak around... but I would take away the tax free status of religions. Absolutely.

no suspect to it
At least you are honest about it. I'm actually quite surprised by that. Your type usually runs for the dark when the light comes on.

Religion is a stamp across the forehead that says “I’m a fucking gullible noob”. If I had my way people wouldn’t be that stupid, banning? That’s not possible. People will find a way to sneak around... but I would take away the tax free status of religions. Absolutely.
What does the Bible say about taxes?

no suspect to it

So you are saying you would banish it but you are too much of a pussy?

no suspect to it

BreezeWood has more courage than you, Taz. :lol:

no suspect to it

You should learn how to read.

no suspect to it

I don’t see the point in banning religion. It’ll happen anyways in secret.

no suspect to it

You should learn how to read.
I read just fine. You are too much of a pussy to crack down on people who practice religion.

no suspect to it

I don’t see the point in banning religion. It’ll happen anyways in secret.
So... you would banish the public practice of religion? If you could?

Forum List

Back