Exit polls

15355679_576145062572324_4480426730803117215_n.jpg

Response to "Who you voted for?" at exit polls:

1. None of your fucking business.
2. Name the party one did not vote for.
3. Name the party one voted for.

That's about how reliable exit polls are.

Response to "Who you voted for?" at exit polls:

1. None of your fucking business.
2. Name the party one did not vote for.
3. Name the party one voted for.

That's about how reliable exit polls are.
There are no exit polls from Wisconsin Michigan, Pennsylvania that show that Hillary would win. The ONLY one I found showed Trump would win. Yet the left keeps claiming that they have these mythical polls.

Still waiting for actual links to the supposed Exit Polls that showed Clinton was winning in Pennsylvania, Michigan Florida, North Carolina and Wisconsin.

You lefties keep claiming the exit polls should Clinton won be specific and link to them.

Here you go, dumb fuck:

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

I already started a thread on this topic a couple of weeks ago.
As I suspected those are actually polls taken BEFORE the election and if you add them up you will find that 10 percent or so of the vote base was not included and it broke for trump. There are no exit polls from the day of the election.

You lefties keep claiming the exit polls should Clinton won be specific and link to them.

Here you go, dumb fuck:

As I suspected those are actually polls taken BEFORE the election and if you add them up you will find that 10 percent or so of the vote base was not included and it broke for trump. There are no exit polls from the day of the election.

You didn't even look at the article. You're like 100% wrong, idiot.

Here you go, dumb fuck:

You didn't even look at the article. You're like 100% wrong, idiot.
I looked there are NO EXIT polls for the day of the election what you linked to is polls done leading up to the election now bring your head out of your ass and actually look at the percentages listed for each there is 10 percent and more missing. Further then compare what Clinton got to what they said they thought she would get and they are damn close to the same.

Ok you MORON read your own link

Florida Clinton 47.7 Trump 46.4........ 7 missing points and Hillary got what was projected 47.8.

North Carolina Clinton 48.6 Trump 46.5 6 points missing and Hillary got 46.1.

And it goes on for all the States listed.

Where ya at Dubya?

As I said Hillary got what the polls said she would get Trump got the undecided that the polls did not take into account.

Forum List

Back