Executive Order-The National Defense Resources Preparedness- Tyrone Martin Shooting

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Does anyone besides me think it's kind of fishy the way the media sat on the Tyrone Martin shooting for 30 days only to release the news with a coordinated frenzy on March 19, 2012? Just (3) days after Barack Obama, on a Friday night March 16, 2012 when nobody was looking, slipped this beauty by the American people?

President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

The nation was consumed with the case instead of questioning why, with one EO, American liberty was sealed in a can. Everyone in DC was gone for the weekend and Monday morning papers were poised to report the news of a shooting in Florida. Let's get some race war baiting.

Pride has come to rule and tyranny is at hand.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Does anyone besides me think it's kind of fishy the way the media sat on the Tyrone Martin shooting for 30 days only to release the news with a coordinated frenzy on March 19, 2012? Just (3) days after Barack Obama, on a Friday night March 16, 2012 when nobody was looking, slipped this beauty by the American people?

President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

The nation was consumed with the case instead of questioning why, with one EO, American liberty was sealed in a can. Everyone in DC was gone for the weekend and Monday morning papers were poised to report the news of a shooting in Florida. Let's get some race war baiting.

-Geaux

Credibility is a funny thing, it can vanish quickly when you can't even get Maritns frist name correct. I'd tell you what it is, but where's the fun in that?

-Geaux

Credibility is a funny thing, it can vanish quickly when you can't even get Maritns frist name correct. I'd tell you what it is, but where's the fun in that?

Satire
:up:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Good point.

Forum List

Back