Executive Officer of USS Winston Churchill Relieved of Duty Over Vaccination Refusal

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
He's claiming religious exemption, but unless he has a history of refusing vaccinations due to RE he has no case.

This EO is demonstrating severe lack of judgement and can no longer be trusted commanding men. When someone believes YouTube videos and charlatans over the scientists in the Navy, risking their careers, their pensions, their family's well-being . . . well, you just have to shake your head but at the same time gain comfort that America is just a little bit stronger tonight, with steadier leadership.

In the 90 days following EUA release of the “vaccine” they recorded 1223 deaths, and 158,000 adverse reactions, including fetal deaths, spontaneous abortions and more.

Out of over 275 million vaccines administered.

Gee, anybody care to tell me what percentage of 275 million is 1,223? And less than 1% seeing adverse reactions. And over 16,000 and 150,000 a year are hospitalized for reactions to Motrin. So in reality, Motrin is far more fatal than the Pfizer vaccine.

Gee, amazing things about facts and statistics. They can be used in all kinds of interesting ways if you know the truth.

well, you just have to shake your head but at the same time gain comfort that America is just a little bit stronger tonight, with steadier leadership.
1639263311206.png

~S~

Out of over 275 million vaccines administered.

Gee, anybody care to tell me what percentage of 275 million is 1,223? And less than 1% seeing adverse reactions. And over 16,000 and 150,000 a year are hospitalized for reactions to Motrin. So in reality, Motrin is far more fatal than the Pfizer vaccine.

Gee, amazing things about facts and statistics. They can be used in all kinds of interesting ways if you know the truth.

I think it is telling who is exempt from getting the jab. Congress. You would think that if the jab is so great, they would be all over getting it.

A thinking person would ask why they are not.

I think it is telling who is exempt from getting the jab. Congress. You would think that if the jab is so great, they would be all over getting it.

A thinking person would ask why they are not.

But this is not about Congress. This is about the military.

How about the NBA? Or workers at fast food places? Should we drag in the people that collect your garbage as well?

What in the hell your bringing in this has to do with the topic, I have absolutely no idea.

Hey, my dog has not had a COVID vaccination either. Maybe she is part of it.

But this is not about Congress. This is about the military.

How about the NBA? Or workers at fast food places? Should we drag in the people that collect your garbage as well?

What in the hell your bringing in this has to do with the topic, I have absolutely no idea.

Hey, my dog has not had a COVID vaccination either. Maybe she is part of it.

Yes, but Congress is exempting themselves for a reason. The military is not supposed to follow illegal orders. I am of the opinion that the vaccine mandates are illegal. The Congressional exemption merely adds weight to my opinion.

Forum List

Back