Executive Officer of USS Winston Churchill Relieved of Duty Over Vaccination Refusal

Since the COVid Injections mess up peoples' minds, maybe the ship would end up sinking if this man took the injections & stayed on as Kapitan.

It's remarkable how much people think they can get away with just by claiming to hold a magical belief about something
The Edomites pretend to be Israel and collect billions of $'s every year based on their magical pretense to be Biblical Israel.

The Edomites pretend to be Israel and collect billions of $'s every year based on their magical pretense to be Biblical Israel.
Somebody needs to figure out how to profit from that. If I can gain special rights and privileges by just pretending to believe magical religious bullshit, I'd like to know about it.

Out of over 275 million vaccines administered.

Gee, anybody care to tell me what percentage of 275 million is 1,223? And less than 1% seeing adverse reactions. And over 16,000 and 150,000 a year are hospitalized for reactions to Motrin. So in reality, Motrin is far more fatal than the Pfizer vaccine.

Gee, amazing things about facts and statistics. They can be used in all kinds of interesting ways if you know the truth.

275 million jabs WERE NOT administered in the first 90 days. These are stats for JUST the first ninety days.

I can't even begin to imagine what the unreported and UN-tracked catastrophe of this world's largest experiment on humanity has been.

Next to genocide? I have only one word for it. . . CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

275 million jabs WERE NOT administered in the first 90 days. These are stats for JUST the first ninety days.

Oh yes, I just looked up the latest numbers.

6,249 deaths.

So tell me, what percentage of 275 million is 6,249? What, something like 0.02%?

Oh yes, Genocide! Crime against humanity! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

If you have no comorbities, your chance of dying from the COVID is at .05% with NO interventions at all.

. . . and, we still have no long term data, we don't know what the long term implications of getting the clot shot are.

OBVIOUSLY, these should have been pulled from the market yesterday.

The cost benefit analysis does not justify the mandates, lock-down, and other totalitarian measures forcing the jabs on the public.

We need an inquiry into the corporate and government officials that have colluded to push this bullshit onto the public, YESTERDAY!

Of course it is a crime against humanity. When the Swine flue jab had under an hundred deaths, it was pulled from the market. When airbag malfunctions have a couple dozen deaths, recalls are initiated, and car deaths cause as many deaths as this disease.

This scam has been about money, control, and power. . . NOT about keeping the public safe.

Many more people than that die every year from Motrin.
No one forces folks to take Motrin, on top of that, I doubt anyone dies of Motrin if they take it as prescribed.

. . . further, Motrin does what it is labeled to do, it has been studied and has complete phase four trials.

At this point? You are trolling.

You are either a paid shill, or in some serious cognitive dissonance.

stahp.

At this point? You are trolling.

You are either a paid shill, or in some serious cognitive dissonance.

*chuckles*

Why is it all of those mentally ill conspiracy theorists all seem to believe that anybody that does not agree with them is a paid shill?

I am not trolling. Vaccines are mandated in the military. Do not want one, don't join. Also don't join if you never want to be sent somewhere you do not want to go, have to stay awake for 24 hours or more, or not to be forced to do things that cause large amounts of pain.

In other words, the military is for grown-ups. Which you are not.

Have a nice day.

*chuckles*

Why is it all of those mentally ill conspiracy theorists all seem to believe that anybody that does not agree with them is a paid shill?

I am not trolling. Vaccines are mandated in the military. Do not want one, don't join. Also don't join if you never want to be sent somewhere you do not want to go, have to stay awake for 24 hours or more, or not to be forced to do things that cause large amounts of pain.

In other words, the military is for grown-ups. Which you are not.

Have a nice day.
Grown ups?

Mentally ill?

You are the one that started comparing experimental technology that the government is forcing on people to Motrin and water. . . :rolleyes:

. . . and you are right, I am not suited to surrender myself to become anyone's property in a system that has been corrupted by money and politics, I have far too much critical thinking for that. Good luck with all that corruption. That's a place for sell outs, which clearly you are.

The US military is a shell of what it used to be, I think most folks can agree on THAT. Go woke, er go broke, eh? :113:

:71:

Yeah, you have a nice day too.

conspiracy.png

Forum List

Back