Exclusive------Sarah Palin: Trump Can See Greenland From His House

Sheesh, do liberals have a clue about the enormous natural resources in Greenland? Do they realize that China has been trying to obtain more and more development rights in Greenland? I swear, if Trump found a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that he caused thousands of cancer researchers and doctors to lose their jobs.

Does China insult the leaders of Denmark and make stupid ass tweets while trying to obtain more and more development rights in Greenland?
Who cares? The Denmark PM is out of her league.

Clearly not since she shut Trump down and drove him to throw a big temper tantrum

Sheesh, do liberals have a clue about the enormous natural resources in Greenland? Do they realize that China has been trying to obtain more and more development rights in Greenland? I swear, if Trump found a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that he caused thousands of cancer researchers and doctors to lose their jobs.

Does China insult the leaders of Denmark and make stupid ass tweets while trying to obtain more and more development rights in Greenland?

Clearly not since she shut Trump down and drove him to throw a big temper tantrum

To be fair, he throws a temper tantrum every once in a while anyway,

To be fair, he throws a temper tantrum every once in a while anyway,

No more than 2 or 3 a week

Do Conservatives realize Greenland is independent and not available to the highest bidder?

Tell that to Bezos, Bloomberg and Gates...

Forum List

Back