Breaking! Reagan Appointed Judge Allows Judicial Watch Discovery Into Hillary's Emails (She's Toast)

Actually he granted them 4 months of Discovery plus witnesses that were affiliated with them. Kudos to Reagan Appointed Judge Royce Lamberth. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch should be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his patriotic diligent work.

Update: Court Gives Judicial Watch Additional Discovery and Witnesses on Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

Great, let the bitch spend some of that Russian money on US attorneys. Call it an economic stimulus. :laughing0301:

Actually he granted them 4 months of Discovery plus witnesses that were affiliated with them. Kudos to Reagan Appointed Judge Royce Lamberth. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch should be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his patriotic diligent work.

Update: Court Gives Judicial Watch Additional Discovery and Witnesses on Hillary Clinton Email Scandal
Sometimes a Presidents greatest legacy is their judicial nominees. This is Ronald Reagan striking a blow from the grave to defend our constitutional democratic republic.
Reagan Upheld the Rule of Law

Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Barry are going to have to testify.

By the way, anyone hear Butthurt Barry and Micheal are trying to buy a house on an island off Massachusetts? Martha's Vinyard is a great place to get a tan during the summer. :p

This is why it's important for responsible Republicans like Trump to appoint as many judges as possible. Democratic judges are better for covering up and obfuscating.

Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Barry are going to have to testify.

By the way, anyone hear Butthurt Barry and Micheal are trying to buy a house on an island off Massachusetts? Martha's Vinyard is a great place to get a tan during the summer. :p
Yep! For $15 Million

THIS time you're going to get her.
Had her all along but when you have the FBI engaged in political activities in order to protect her, then justice is a tough thing to obtain.

Let me know when you actually get her.
They've been trying for 25 years What inept morons they truly are ,,and Who TF cares? They want to beat a dead horse to death ,,?? Go for it dotards.
You've been trying to get Trump for four years. What inept morons you truly are ,,and Who TF even cares? They want to beat a dead horse to death ,,?? Go for it fuckwads.

Had her all along but when you have the FBI engaged in political activities in order to protect her, then justice is a tough thing to obtain.

They've been trying for 25 years What inept morons they truly are ,,and Who TF cares? They want to beat a dead horse to death ,,?? Go for it dotards.
You've been trying to get Trump for four years. What inept morons you truly are ,,and Who TF even cares? They want to beat a dead horse to death ,,?? Go for it fuckwads.
He's a dead horse all right Sorta like a dead man walking His shit has hit the fan and it's coming back in your faces

He's a dead horse all right Sorta like a dead man walking His shit has hit the fan and it's coming back in your faces

:itsok: Poor dear. You've been claiming that same crap since Trump took office! Meantime, look at YOUR rallies, then look at Trumps. He's the most alive dead man I've ever seen. Prepare to get steamrolled again next year. And you'll deserve it.

:itsok: Poor dear. You've been claiming that same crap since Trump took office! Meantime, look at YOUR rallies, then look at Trumps. He's the most alive dead man I've ever seen. Prepare to get steamrolled again next year. And you'll deserve it.
I agree he gets you dotards worked up Ever see Hitler speaking to the masses? They went nuts too

Now he asks who is the bigger enemy Chairman Xi or the FED's Powell? He's lost his fn mind

For how many fucking years have you morons stated that Hillary "is toast"???

Worry about your orange clown instead........LOL

I agree he gets you dotards worked up Ever see Hitler speaking to the masses? They went nuts too

You got it. After these past four years, Trump's support will come out like gangbusters on steroids. Support for Biden, Gabbard, Sanders and Warren put together couldn't fill a Burger King. Thanks for all the effort in helping to rally our base. The more you attack Trump, the more his donations go up! :banana:

For how many fucking years have you morons stated that Hillary "is toast"???

Worry about your orange clown instead........LOL

Worry about Biden? He's YOUR clown, you can have Goofy. Here. he wants to give your child a kiss and a sniff.

5ca2ac7cfc6b.jpg

You got it. After these past four years, Trump's support will come out like gangbusters on steroids. Support for Biden, Gabbard, Sanders and Warren put together couldn't fill a Burger King. Thanks for all the effort in helping to rally our base. The more you attack Trump, the more his donations go up! :banana:
Your moron just opened his yap and the DOW is down 180 now

Forum List

Back