EXCLUSIVE: Nigel Farage Warns Of ‘Dark Art Dem Operatives’ Seizing Mail-In Ballots To ‘Abuse’ 2020 Election

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He has seen first-hand the skullduggery used by the left in England.

Mail-in balloting is the end-game for vote-harvesting.

Farage, however, cautioned that “dark art operatives in the Democrats” will weaponize mail-in voting to secure a Biden victory:
“On the day, he’ll win the vote. My worry, and you just touched on it, is this early mail-in voting. I’ve seen postal voting, the British equivalent of this, abused wholesale in the United Kingdom to the advantage of the left. The worst scenario of all is on the morning of the fourth of November, Trump looks like the winner, and then over the course of the next ten days, all these mail-in votes are counted and the result gets reversed.”
“Trump is quite right to raise a flag and to say this is not how elections should be conducted because they’re open to abuse,” Farage continued before comparing the prospect of mail-in voting to “a dark cloud on the horizon.”
Kassam inquired if “the political left in the United States is learning from their counterparts in the United Kingdom and other places around the world where they have rigged votes.”
Farage confirmed “absolutely,” before detailing how the “biggest abuses in the UK have happened amongst the ethnic minorities. They’ve happened in non-English speaking, Muslim communities.”

Last edited:
I see tha Nigel is accusing the president of voter fraud by using early mail in voting along with troops deployed overseas that us early mail in voting, oh, wait he is only accusing Democrats of that ploy.....I think Nigel is corrupt himself.

He has seen firts-hand the skullduggery used by the left in England.

Farage, however, cautioned that “dark art operatives in the Democrats” will weaponize mail-in voting to secure a Biden victory:
“On the day, he’ll win the vote. My worry, and you just touched on it, is this early mail-in voting. I’ve seen postal voting, the British equivalent of this, abused wholesale in the United Kingdom to the advantage of the left. The worst scenario of all is on the morning of the fourth of November, Trump looks like the winner, and then over the course of the next ten days, all these mail-in votes are counted and the result gets reversed.”
“Trump is quite right to raise a flag and to say this is not how elections should be conducted because they’re open to abuse,” Farage continued before comparing the prospect of mail-in voting to “a dark cloud on the horizon.”
Kassam inquired if “the political left in the United States is learning from their counterparts in the United Kingdom and other places around the world where they have rigged votes.”
Farage confirmed “absolutely,” before detailing how the “biggest abuses in the UK have happened amongst the ethnic minorities. They’ve happened in non-English speaking, Muslim communities.”

Thanks for your fine post. Nigel Farage is a VERY smart man, and we should definitely heed his warning.

117643123_3305362656167851_4565994931636802368_n.png

He has seen firts-hand the skullduggery used by the left in England.

Thanks for your fine post. Nigel Farage is a VERY smart man, and we should definitely heed his warning.

You took the words right outta my mouth!

Forum List

Back