Excitement and Adventure: Muslim Rooftop 'Gay Tossing' Olympics Resume In The Middle East

glad to know i'm not the only one still waiting for the libtards to explain themselves how they support gays and muslims at the same time. the only ones who seem to understand are the atheist ones, but they're usually annoying to a point it almost doesn't count.

glad to know i'm not the only one still waiting for the libtards to explain themselves how they support gays and muslims at the same time. the only ones who seem to understand are the atheist ones, but they're usually annoying to a point it almost doesn't count.

"still waiting for the libtards to explain themselves how they support gays and muslims at the same time."

They can never explain this because Libtards have shrunken and stunted brains, their brains only function when prompted by the Kool-Aid Propaganda that's been fed into them.

They are in a constant state of Cognitive Dissonance. So in theory, they support gays, but they also have this love-in with Islamists, so when these two don't overlap, they FANATICALLY support gays, but when these two things do overlap, as in Islamists throwing gays off rooftops, the Leftists are COMPLETELY silent.

This is because, their brains holding these two contraditory issues, produces Brain Freeze, they can't condemn Islamists throwing gays off rooftops, because that would mean condemning their Muslim pets, which is a thing they never can do, so they remain silent.

We see the same thing with rape, in theory Leftists are pro-women, but when Muslims are raping women, the Leftists are a mixture of being silent and actually belittling the rape because it's being committed by their Muslim pets.

"In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values."

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

confused.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
I don't know, that looks pretty bad. But, I was called bigot yesterday because I did not acknowledge the "1.6B good" muslim.

I was also labeled a pussy (by a girl) and probably a racist too? All by mid-afternoon.

I call it common sense.........they call u bigot.

Can you really blame them? They see what gays are doing around the world. They refuse to let it happen to them.

Did anyone else notice "the body toss" right into the curb? Ver skilled, practiced tossers. I suppose it would not matter at that height. No screams? Almost fake? But they were walking up top?

Can you really blame them? They see what gays are doing around the world. They refuse to let it happen to them.

Agreed: I have argued with many, I don't want them "turning" kids! Get them out of schools, scouts, daycare, TV, Movies, adoption etc. Look what they did to infect the Catholic Church.

If they want to roll with boyfriends, do it out of sight.

Can you blame them? You're one sick piece of shit. Take your western pussy ass over there and see how ISIS deals with you

I don't know, that looks pretty bad. But, I was called bigot yesterday because I did not acknowledge the "1.6B good" muslim.

I was also labeled a pussy (by a girl) and probably a racist too? All by mid-afternoon.

I call it common sense.........they call u bigot.

You're not a bigot or a pussy.

"I call it common sense"

That's because it is common sense darling.

".........they call u bigot."

That's because they're asshats and pro-Islamist apologists and enablers. Remember this same crowd trash Christians ALL the time, they do this because they're bigots.

Forum List

Back