Excelent Breaking News: Senate Passes Bill Approving Keystone Pipeline (Obama Pissed)

Pubs won't allow a gd thing that might help regular people or Obama. DUH.

Francoflop just lied again. What a non surprise. Newsflash you dishonest propagandist hack:

It is your Obamessiah, Presidunce Obumbler, who is likely to veto the measure. It would help regular people, but Obumbler is ideologically opposed to it, so fuck the "regular" people.

Obumbler is a complete disgrace. And yet twerps like you long to toss his salad. Disgusting of you, really.

You hang on to that belief. After all, it's all you have.

Continue to deny reality. It's what sustains your existence as a loser laughable liberal.

:thup:

American refineries will close as they are starved for raw material by Obama's antics and the shutdown of the American exploration/production efforts by Saudi overproduction. But once they're closed we won't need to import petroleum. Only finished products. At world prices.

Last edited:
So what has the GOP done for regular people, dumbass dupes? Cutting taxes is all, and it turns out only fed income taxes, but the shortfalls all get solved by much higher local and state taxes and fees that KILL regular people. After 30 years of voodoo, EVERYONE is paying 21% in all taxes and fees and the nonrich and country are screwed. see sig pp1. GOP VOTERS ARE DUPED IGNORAMUSES.

The Keystone should go through normal channels, is basically zero as a jobs bill, it's all hype, and has no effect on oil prices. Yet brainwashed Fox/Rushbots etc are hysterical lol...

Francoflop just lied again. What a non surprise. Newsflash you dishonest propagandist hack:

It is your Obamessiah, Presidunce Obumbler, who is likely to veto the measure. It would help regular people, but Obumbler is ideologically opposed to it, so fuck the "regular" people.

Obumbler is a complete disgrace. And yet twerps like you long to toss his salad. Disgusting of you, really.

"would help regular people"?

Multinational oil corporations are "regular people"?

shakehead.gif

No you imbecile. But the petroleum products used are for 'regular folks.'

Approving policies that increase supplies is approving policies that should lower prices. Opposing such policies, as Obumbler does, therefore is hardly something that benefits the "regular folks.'

Obumbler is an ideologically-blinded drone piece of shit.

Apparently you have no clue how the oil market works -- yet that knowledge gap somehow makes somebody else an "imbecile".

Which apparently means it's my job to edumacate you.
What a fucking freeloader.

shakehead.gif

Approving policies that increase supplies is approving policies that should lower prices. Opposing such policies, as Obumbler does, therefore is hardly something that benefits the "regular folks.'

Apparently you have no clue how the oil market works -- yet that knowledge gap somehow makes somebody else an "imbecile".

You are a fraud.

Learn about free markets, supply and demand. Then factor in collusion (shit like OPEC) and idiotic moronic liberal Obumbler type polices.

Then go fuck off.

I don't have the time or patience to get by your impervious wall of dumb.

shakehead.gif

You are a fraud.

Learn about free markets, supply and demand. Then factor in collusion (shit like OPEC) and idiotic moronic liberal Obumbler type polices.

Then go fuck off.

Nor to learn how the oil bidness works apparently. :talktothehand:

Look dood, I put my time in already. Break a sweat.

"free markets, supply and demand"... in the oil bidness. what a maroon.

shakehead.gif

You are a fraud.

Then go fuck off.

You have your own stupidity to worry about comrad

shakehead.gif

You are a fraud.

Then go fuck off.

You have your own stupidity to worry about comrad

Sadly he's the kind of low-info voter McCain was going for when he was running around in '08 telling us to drill ANWR and it would bring prices down in a couple of months. Now to be fair not everyone has a background on how an international fungible commodity works, but then neither does everyone have to run around positing about "imbeciles" in threads about topics they themselves don't even understand.

Excellent news if you're an oil company.

For the moment anyway.
But not if you are a farmer or agricultural company worried about oil and impurities seeping into the water table. I don't drink water from the tap, and only drink water I have bought from the supermarket.

Worried about pipelines across the Ogallala Aquifer? Better take some extra strength immodium AD then.

:lol:

ogallala-aquifer-pipeline-map.jpg

shakehead.gif

You are a fraud.

Then go fuck off.

Damn. I knew you were a dumb teabagger, but I didn't realize how dumb. Arrogance and dumb are a sad combination but I guess it's expected.

Excellent news if you're an oil company.

For the moment anyway.
But not if you are a farmer or agricultural company worried about oil and impurities seeping into the water table. I don't drink water from the tap, and only drink water I have bought from the supermarket.

Worried about pipelines across the Ogallala Aquifer? Better take some extra strength immodium AD then.

:lol:

ogallala-aquifer-pipeline-map.jpg
I don't drink or make anything with water from that source. I buy it from the supermarket because the water around the D.C. area tastes so bad anyway.

Also I wouldn't risk my health on the poorly filtered crap coming through the tap, and any water contamination would just make it worse. If I buy it, at least I know what I am drinking or cooking with.

we'll see how much the price of oil drops after Keystone is complete, and unemployment does whatever it does whenever it does ... there better be a big increase in jobs or decline in unemployment ... either way.

The Keystone is complete and has been running full boar from Alberta to the Gulf for over a year now. Picking up domestic production from the Cushing terminal as well.

XL is simply a northern extension of an already existing pipeline.

Here's the thank yous from the men and women who worked on the southern leg a couple of years ago from Cushing to the Gulf.

4,844 thank yous

TransCanada is recognizing the thousands of men and women who have helped build the Gulf Coast Pipeline Project, an oil pipeline designed to deliver American and Canadian crude oil to Texas refineries. The workers who helped build this project are in addition to the thousands who constructed the initial Keystone Pipeline system, and we remain hopeful that we will have the opportunity to employ thousands more on the final leg of the Keystone system – Keystone XL.

“Over the past 15 months, 4,844 workers in America have given their best efforts to building a critical, modern piece of American energy infrastructure from Cushing, Oklahoma to Nederland, Texas, and we want to thank each and every one of them for their efforts,” said Russ Girling, TransCanada’s president and chief executive officer.

“Their dedication to working safely, building high-quality energy infrastructure and taking pride in their work has helped bring this project closer to reality.”

The original Keystone Pipeline, which has been in operation since 2010 and safely delivered almost 490 million barrels of oil, required 8,969 people to build the pipeline and its related facilities.

Manufacturing of the pipe, pump stations, specialized equipment and advanced technology for the Gulf Coast and Keystone XL Pipeline projects also support about 7,000 positions.

4 844 thank you s Keystone XL Pipeline
Those 4844 people all lost their jobs after just a couple of months, didn't they?

All construction jobs are temporary.
Are you saying those jobs aren't being strongly effected by price drop?

Of course they are. That's why SA is keeping the supply up. Doesn't invalidate them at all.

"Pipeline builders" my ass. How 'bout a gd infrastucture jobs bill and a program for training for 3 million good tech jobs going begging, hater dupes of the Big Oil GOP?

You mean like all those "shovel ready" jobs that Obama promised he would fund if we just gave him access to a whole lot of money we didn't have?

Keystone is just like any other Republican backed legislation.

Pepole don't need Keystone, Oil Business wants Keystone = Republicans want Keystone, kiss oil business-ass, Oil business gets Keystone. Republican legislation does nothing for the country. The End !

no big drop in unemployment, no big drop in gas prices ... typical RW legislation, nothing, nada, zilch for the country....

All construction jobs are temporary by their nature. Doesn't matter, they're good paying jobs. Would it be better to keep them on unemployment?

Obstructing Pubcrappe, greed, and pollution, which is a bit different from obstructing reform, recovery, intelligence like greedy idiot Pubs. I see the Kochs stand to make a killing on this...

Forum List

Back