Exactly Why You Have an Electoral System

It’s too easy to cheat with the popular vote, primary reason Democrats want a popular vote.

From Tara Ross:

During this week in 1876, the presidential election of 1876 was supposed to be decided. Except it wasn’t. Instead, disputes over the election outcome would continue all the way through March.

Wow- guy, the 1876 election is considered a disaster for America. Rutherford Hayes made a corrupt bargain end reconstruction to get Southern States to sign on to his victory.
That WASN'T the point of the start of the thread. It was to point out how we NEED the Electoral College because it WORKS. You're welcome.

I knew somebody would crack. And there it is.

How did DTMB put it --- "In other words, you agree that your support for getting rid of the EC is purely partisan. Thanks."
Actually it worked just the way our founding fathers intended it too. Most of America voted for Trump. Not a couple of big cities.

Nnnnnnnnnnape. Check the numbers. Clinton beat him. Y'all have been trying to spin it away for three years but them's the facts.
Nobody gives a shit who the freaks in 5 KKKalifornia counties voted for.
It's mind boggling that the idiot Pogo STILL hasn't given up on this thread. They must REALLY like having their ass handed to them!
Well, look at how they think they’ll win the White House.
Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

The Left are insane. It’s like they want Trump to win.
Government regulated Healthcare Maybe. The rest not a chance.

Actually it worked just the way our founding fathers intended it too. Most of America voted for Trump. Not a couple of big cities.

Nnnnnnnnnnape. Check the numbers. Clinton beat him. Y'all have been trying to spin it away for three years but them's the facts.
It's mind boggling that the idiot Pogo STILL hasn't given up on this thread. They must REALLY like having their ass handed to them!
Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

You don’t have a candidate who hasn’t made at least one statement in support of those topics. Trump 2020 Gold.

Nice review of 1876.

But it doesn't explain why we need an EC does it.
It stopped Hillary. The reason we need it.

How did DTMB put it --- "In other words, you agree that your support for getting rid of the EC is purely partisan. Thanks."

Educate yourself, I'm tired of bringing you to truth and you remain stupid.
View attachment 287901

Number one, "counties" don't vote.

Number two, your numbers are falsified in here anyway.

And number three, when you have to scour Googly Images to think you made a point --- you didn't. Not only is it completely unsourced and unvetted, meaning anybody could write anything they want, but it proves you cannot articulate your own argument, which in turn means you don't have one.

Thanks for playin' but next time bring game.

View attachment 287901

And number three, when you have to scour Googly Images to think you made a point --- you didn't. Not only is it completely unsourced and unvetted, meaning anybody could write anything they want, but it proves you cannot articulate your own argument, which in turn means you don't have one.

Says Dufus who claims northern States were racist but southern states were not in the 1700’s.

"If only they hadn't scored those 43 runs in the fifth inning we woulda won the game".

Poster please. You're digging deeper and deeper.
Trump is your president. Quit acting like a child. Oh yeah, Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Keep up your crying, we will have the presidency till 2028!

If you check the thread title, you'll see this thread is about the Electrical College, not about Rump.
Why are you trying to change the subject? Embarrassed?

View attachment 287901

Says Dufus who claims northern States were racist but southern states were not in the 1700’s.

Linkie?

How to keep a moron busy ^^

View attachment 287901

When you get in middle school, hopefully they will teach you how the electoral college works and why.

View attachment 287901

Linkie?

North pushed for the 3/5 rule, Sotheby’s wanted slaves counted as whole, ignoramus.

Why don’t you do yourself a favor and brush up on history.

View attachment 287901

Linkie?

North pushed for the 3/5 rule, Sotheby’s wanted slaves counted as whole, ignoramus.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no linkie.

That makes you a liar.

Again.

View attachment 287901

Linkie?

That makes you a liar.

Again.
Going for the dumbest poster on USMB I see.

Linkie?

That makes you a liar.

Again.
Going for the dumbest poster on USMB I see.

As long as I'm not a fucking liar. :eusa_whistle:

Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

You don’t have a candidate who hasn’t made at least one statement in support of those topics. Trump 2020 Gold.
nobody is in favor of Communism, brainwashed functional moron Cold War dinosaur or physically taking away weapons, or the government doing anything but organizing costs and payments for healthcare, and nobody is for open borders either. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill that started out with an ID card that would end this GOP scam forever. Everything you know is wrong.

Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

Communism
Government healthcare
Gun grabbing
No borders

nobody is in favor of Communism, brainwashed functional moron

I don't think that's fair.

--- Why do you call him "functional"?

Forum List

Back