Exactly which restaurants are kicking out gay people, Mr. Biden?

When he made this claim, I looked at a friend, and said there is no restaurant today that would dare do something such as this. They would be bombarded with protests, letters, bad reviews, threatened with lawsuits etc.

what you have done as all republicans do is you didn't do any research

Gay couple says NYC restaurant kicked them out because of their sexuality​

Because the incident happened in New York, the men may have legal recourse, but in nearly half the states, they would not.
A gay New York City couple says they were harassed and asked to leave a restaurant this month because of their sexuality.

Nelson Ayala and Jamel Brown Jr., who live in the Bronx, say the incident happened at the nearby Puerto Rican restaurant La Isla Cuchifrito. They say a woman who worked behind the counter made homophobic
In a video taken by Ayala and shared with NBC News, the employee can be heard saying “hombre, mujer” repeatedly, which translates into “man, woman.” She then says, in a mix of English and Spanish, “Everything correct my family: hombre, mujer, nino y nina,” adding the Spanish words for boy and girl. In a separate video shot by Ayala, the woman can be heard repeatedly apologizing.

The restaurant has since fired the employee, and Boyd Cole, a relative of the owner, said, “In no way do they condone the comments made by their former employee.” so when the president reads this and makes comment... you better believe it ... unlike trump, Biden doesn't try to glorify himself and make it up... when Biden makes the statement he makes it because it happemed ...not like Trump when he made up that votes were forged ...

remarks after they had ordered.

The only people getting kicked out of restaurants are conservatives. Gays are in such power, their biggest gripe is when books with adult-child relationships are challenged in school libraries or drag queens reading to kindergartners. If gays were thrown out of any restaurant today, it would be national news. Biden can’t even use recent scare tactics that have any credibility.

what you have done as all republicans do is you didn't do any research

Gay couple says NYC restaurant kicked them out because of their sexuality​

Because the incident happened in New York, the men may have legal recourse, but in nearly half the states, they would not.
A gay New York City couple says they were harassed and asked to leave a restaurant this month because of their sexuality.

Nelson Ayala and Jamel Brown Jr., who live in the Bronx, say the incident happened at the nearby Puerto Rican restaurant La Isla Cuchifrito. They say a woman who worked behind the counter made homophobic
In a video taken by Ayala and shared with NBC News, the employee can be heard saying “hombre, mujer” repeatedly, which translates into “man, woman.” She then says, in a mix of English and Spanish, “Everything correct my family: hombre, mujer, nino y nina,” adding the Spanish words for boy and girl. In a separate video shot by Ayala, the woman can be heard repeatedly apologizing.

The restaurant has since fired the employee, and Boyd Cole, a relative of the owner, said, “In no way do they condone the comments made by their former employee.” so when the president reads this and makes comment... you better believe it ... unlike trump, Biden doesn't try to glorify himself and make it up... when Biden makes the statement he makes it because it happemed ...not like Trump when he made up that votes were forged ...

remarks after they had ordered.
Do you know the difference between an accusation and the truth?

I notice you didnt' provide a link.

he's a liar.
He's been a liar for year's, and anyone, and I mean anyone that doesn't know this by now is a damned liar themselves.

Wake the heck up America.... Yes he's a damned liar. Anything for a political response or as his leftist love pods always love to claim "Fake News", except for this time it's their boy Biden -AGAIN-.

Do you know the difference between an accusation and the truth?

I notice you didnt' provide a link.
Hell they probably had their sexuality on public display for all to see. Then when they're called out on it all hell breaks loose... It's the same with these new leftist racist or the other bull shite being thrown all over the public space these days.

Why can't people just keep their bull shite in the bedroom and off the street's ? Why ?

No one wants to put up with anyone's sexuality (if may have been the case), on wide open display in a most arrogant way.

Keep it clean on the public airwaves and/or in other people's spaces already. Why can't people respect each other's value's and religion's while out in the public space ? No need for anyone to be wearing their damned sexuality on their sleeve in the public space. Attention whores is all anyone is when you see the kind of bull crap we see going on today.

Anyone who has a cat should be kicked out. My poodle tells something is seriously wrong with them..

When he made this claim, I looked at a friend, and said there is no restaurant today that would dare do something such as this. They would be bombarded with protests, letters, bad reviews, threatened with lawsuits etc.

Kamala also informed us that contraception and interracial marriage were both under threat. But thanks to them we no longer have anything to worry about.

Last I checked, though: Stagflation, illegal border crossings, and the energy crisis all continue unabated...

I guess the analysis of their performance kinda depends on whether you think they actually give a shit or not.

Anyone who has a cat should be kicked out. My poodle tells something is seriously wrong with them..
So your answer is to reduce humans to animal's eh ?? Hey if that works for you, so which represents you in your identifying with cat's and dogs ?

Wife's dog. She's the Princess (see avatar). Our last wiener dog crossed the rainbow bridge about the time of my birthday earlier this year. He was 16 and my heart broke.

Losing a pet is difficult. Our mastiff died recently, our daughter and him were friends until the end. They grew up together... she was devastated

The more important ancillary question is, How would anyone at the restaurant know that a particular patron (or two) is a sexual irregular?

Seriously.

Flaming red hair and having dinner with a stripper not their wife?

Forum List

Back