Ex-Trumpers set to plot how to try & take down Trump...Those involved include Stephanie Grisham, Miles Taylor, Olivia Troye and Anthony Scaramucci.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Mooch has gone off the rails

excerpts:

“You can still be proud of his policies, you can still be behind a lot of the America First policies that he implemented, which I am, but it doesn’t have to be him. It just doesn’t have to be this man who has caused such chaos and destruction in the country.”

Grisham told CNN she hopes to travel the country to speak to Trump supporters in an effort to help them understand “who he is.”

“This man is a master manipulator. He gets people to do his bidding. I was one of them. And I want people who believe in him now to talk to me. And I want to explain who he really is,” Grisham said. “So I’m really hoping for a good fight in 2022. I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and do what I can.”

The dupes who still support Trump will go to their graves bleeving everything he says.

Some of them already have.

Why are they worried, Biden had the most votes ever and beat Trump, Dems should have an easy time in 2024 if Trump is their opponent, right?

The Mooch has an accurate nickname too.

Grisham and especially 'Mooch' are assholes. Grisham thinks it's bad that Trump gets people to do his bidding. Really? That's what leaders do. And 'Mooch' the moocher is mad because he couldn't get over on Trump and hustle him to preserve all his easy money scams. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back