No State of the Union till March

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Biden will not mumble his first State of the Union until March, the latest ever held. Who can blame him? What on earth or in the US can he stutter about that doesn't make him look like a complete loser?

Biden will not mumble his first State of the Union until March, the latest ever held. Who can blame him? What on earth or in the US can he stutter about that doesn't make him look like a complete loser?

Well small wonder, according to a CNN sponsored poll 66% of Americans think that Tater is not to be trusted to run the country.

There are on average (depending on the source) 45% of voting Americans that ID as dems so by that measure Tater is way underwater within his own party. That is further reinforced by his RCP average job approval number which stands at 42%.

Looks like he got a one point "bump" (call it a pimple) with the whole 1/6 thing but that looks to be very fleeting.

Add to that what with gas prices creeping up, complete top to bottom confusion around covid, and teachers acting up again the stars are not lining up very well for the dems or the country.

I just hope we make it till next November but we still have to put up with that putz for three more years till we can get shed of him. 😐

LOL....Oh yeah, about half the country was shoveling all that "climate change" out of the way this morning. ;)

Well small wonder, according to a CNN sponsored poll 66% of Americans think that Tater is not to be trusted to run the country.

There are on average (depending on the source) 45% of voting Americans that ID as dems so by that measure Tater is way underwater within his own party. That is further reinforced by his RCP average job approval number which stands at 42%.

Looks like he got a one point "bump" (call it a pimple) with the whole 1/6 thing but that looks to be very fleeting.

Add to that what with gas prices creeping up, complete top to bottom confusion around covid, and teachers acting up again the stars are not lining up very well for the dems or the country.

I just hope we make it till next November but we still have to put up with that putz for three more years till we can get shed of him. 😐

LOL....Oh yeah, about half the country was shoveling all that "climate change" out of the way this morning. ;)
Biden's trying to buy time for a miracle, anything really.

The Progs knew better. They were to hit the field running. They lied. They are globalists. You are seeing the result of it. Nationalism was called authoritarian and the only ones authoritarian are Progs who are globalists. We lived under a national identity for a couple hundred years and more. Then the evil took over. The first day Biden signing all of the EO's set the tone. He even makes fun of people complaining of the inflation in everything to live. Its like he is the Devil.

1641596134730.png

I just love Star Trek

Meh... He'll probably deliver it in the middle of the day while the majority of us are at work, just like most of the other times he "addresses" the nation...

I can't wait until Mr. Potato Head is forced to stand there and give a state of the union speech. The stuttering fool is going to bomb, youtube gold will flow. :auiqs.jpg:

Meh... He'll probably deliver it in the middle of the day while the majority of us are at work, just like most of the other times he "addresses" the nation...
LOL....The same thought crossed my mind, I can hear the networks now......In a rare afternoon SOTU address.....

Millions of housefraus will be pissed because their "programs" will be nixed. Hey, maybe they will get off their bon-bon fattened asses and do some housework. ;)

State of the Union, by Biden, first he's ever been honest:

GDP performance compared the rest of the world has reduced every month on my watch.

Fuck COVID I guess, where cases are three times that just one year ago after I promised to clean up after the Orange-man.

Misery Index has increased every month on my watch.

Black joblessness has increased where it's decreased for other races, so much for our rhetoric, got you again.

We're really fucking up on the border.

Inflation, oh well.

Disappointing job report. Fuck, employers have been begging for help two years now, I guess people don't want to work.

We're hiring blacks and turn genders for my team though.

Can't fix the economy without fixing the covid. Oh wait, forget all that nonsense past, I was just kidding.

God Bless America, no questions, not even screened questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back