Ex-Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders wins Arkansas gov GOP primary

Maybe but the US runs a massive deficit annually. All states are dependent on Fed dollars.

It has a much more moderate climate than most of Texas.

It's weird. I remember when the state was run by Tyson and the Democrats. Dad ran a plant in W Memphis and I would drive up from Houston, AND FREEZE MY ASS it was cold.

Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas get 3 times as much money from the Fed as New Jersey and other blue states.

Bravo Sarah! good on her!:clap:

"Former Trump White House press secretary Sarah Sanders coasted to victory in Tuesday’s Republican primary election for governor in Arkansas.

Sanders, the daughter of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, was backed by former President Donald Trump and easily defeated radio host Doc Washburn with 82.2% to his 17.8% with the race called based on 34% of precincts reporting."

I can't believe how under the radar she was while running. Yes, I like her. I'm a liberal but you got to respect a woman like this who has big balls.

She and DiSantis are trouble makers. They are going to be pushing an anti woke agenda. They want to fighting to continue. They feel like this divisiveness is good for them and will help them win elections. I hope they are wrong. Of course she'll be safe in Arkansas. Those goobers will eat up her message. She's still fat too.

And she can raise taxes like her Daddy and build another Mexican consulate to process all the illegals they flooded Arkansas with.
That was back when Republicans loved hiring illegals for the cheap labor. They still love it but they are just hush hush about it now.

Let's see how she fixes Arkansas

-Percent of adults struggling to pay household expenses: 44.8%

In Arkansas, where the per capita personal income is $51,240 per year, food banks and pantries are seeing an uptick in visitors seeking help. Inflation has pushed a contingent of Americans "over the edge," the CEO of one food bank in the state said.

In November, Arkansas had an average employment rate of 3.7%, or about 49.4 million residents who were not part of its labor force. And as the state population has grown, a housing shortage has driven prices up. Those higher prices have pushed residents into rental units, driving up the median monthly rent to more than $1,300—an increase of more than 20% year over year.

That was back when Republicans loved hiring illegals for the cheap labor. They still love it but they are just hush hush about it now.

Let's see how she fixes Arkansas

-Percent of adults struggling to pay household expenses: 44.8%

In Arkansas, where the per capita personal income is $51,240 per year, food banks and pantries are seeing an uptick in visitors seeking help. Inflation has pushed a contingent of Americans "over the edge," the CEO of one food bank in the state said.

In November, Arkansas had an average employment rate of 3.7%, or about 49.4 million residents who were not part of its labor force. And as the state population has grown, a housing shortage has driven prices up. Those higher prices have pushed residents into rental units, driving up the median monthly rent to more than $1,300—an increase of more than 20% year over year.
Don't worry we can blame Biden.

Don't worry we can blame Biden.
Republicans love to say the only bad places in America are ghettos. Did you see Arkansas has 44% of adults strugglig to pay household expenses?

Now if they can't blame down (black people) they will blame up. (Biden's inflation causing policies).

Forum List

Back