Ex Pence aide says trump demeans his supporters behind closed doors

Is ayone surprised? trump has disdain for anyone who he feels are below him. And that is just about everyone.

You are a fool if you support this man. He is using you.
I can’t imagine that happening. LOL

I’m still trying to wrap my head around his going to Robstown, TX last year. The biggest employer there is the crack house

There's never any proof.... only the demented musings of child molesters and grifters.

Seeing as how the party that likes to fuck kids lies about everything else, why would anyone believe this ONE time they're being truthful? :laughing0301:

Riggers, please.

briben family crime tree.jpg

There's never any proof.... only the demented musings of child molesters and grifters.

Seeing as how the party that likes to fuck kids lies about everything else, why would anyone believe this ONE time they're being truthful? :laughing0301:

Riggers, please.

View attachment 841521
Really? Troye was a senior Pence aid.

Trump thinks your turds are lowlife dopes.

Amazing that you still bow to him

I can’t imagine that happening. LOL

I’m still trying to wrap my head around his going to Robstown, TX last year. The biggest employer there is the crack house
Robstown...remember that christian school for girls where they were found to have been abusing them for years with the authorities turning a blind eye.

Anyone in washington who wants a career beyond trump must disparage him now even if they have to lie
Let's see.......why do the majority of people that worked for or in the administration of trump speak so poorly of trump.

1). They are being paid by the LOLLLOLL "Deep State."
2). They are lying.......every one of them......LOLLOLLL
3). Orange man-child is bad.
4). They are bitter and out to get him.

or

5) they are simply tired of this POS and feel compelled to tell the Truth.

It is statistically (close to 0%) not possible that everyone of these people is 'Out to Get trump' and are liars. But you guys always lie, so go with your strength and LIE some more.

As usual you cant attack trump on issues so you are forced to just call him a poopy head
Tariffs ..............
OPEC + deal .......
COVID response ...... "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

trump LIES and even worse, he has the power to make YOU believe his LIES.

Forum List

Back