Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

There's no cheat below them. Must save the rich!

Again, who thinks a planted heckler cost Hillary the election? If you want to be mad about something be mad about Comey swift boating her ass at the last moment.
Or PUTIN, for a year. Probably many shennannigans we'll never hear about. Plus 25 YEARS of GOP attacks and investigations. ALL BS propaganda, dupe.

So, she lost didn't she mission accomplished.
Party first moron lol...Enjoy the giant tax cut on the rich and your continuing ruin...

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Both!

I'll do just fine financially under Trump, as I did under Obama and Bush.
Who cares about the country? lol

About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.
Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.
Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...

Trump means I get to keep more of MY money, the moochers will have to make do with less what's not to like?
Strangely, your taxes will go up again, dupe. State and local ones, which kill the middle class, to make up for MORE cuts in fed aid to states. Last I heard, the middle class cuts will be less than 1k. Duped AGAIN! D'OH!

Last I heard, the middle class cuts will be less than 1k.

How much were the Clinton middle class tax cuts in 1993? DUPE!
Imaginary tax cuts for the middle class do seem to be the dupes' obsession...

Strangely, your taxes will go up again, dupe. State and local ones, which kill the middle class, to make up for MORE cuts in fed aid to states. Last I heard, the middle class cuts will be less than 1k. Duped AGAIN! D'OH!

Ahahaha there's no state income tax in my state, the moochers can't touch my income. :eusa_dance:
Plenty of taxes and fees, dupe. Funny how ridiculously high they've gotten under Reaganism, eh, dupe. D'OH! Enjoy our blue state fed taxes then, moocher.

Yes and I'm skilled at paying as little as possible I intentionally don't pay my fair share and jip you mooching leftists. At my income I get plenty of deductions. Trump will lower my fed taxes then I'll be able to hoard even more of my wealth. Its good times!
He hasn't started yet lol...Experts say you're a tool lol. Best of luck!

No luck required, I'll pile up money for a few more years then retire someplace sunny with all my loot. Someplace without an income tax or inheritance tax. Oh yeah I'll be cheating you moochers from my grave even :eusa_dance:
It's about no investment in the country or it's people for 30 years now. NOT our golden age...You're small change, dupe.

About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.
Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.
Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...

Trump means I get to keep more of MY money, the moochers will have to make do with less what's not to like?

Ahahaha there's no state income tax in my state, the moochers can't touch my income. :eusa_dance:

Just because your state doesn't have income tax, DOESN'T mean they can't touch your income. Do they have sales tax? If so, they are getting whatever percent of your income the sales tax is.

I agree, the middle class cuts promised by Clinton were imaginary.
His middle class tax hikes were real. DUPE!

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but nothing surprises me about the frauds over at Breitbart. I also didn't realize that Alex Jones was offering $5,000 to listeners....interesting.

--------------------------
During the campaign, one sub-story that developed revolved around hecklers that would appear at rallies and campaign events for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Towards the end of the campaign, the focus was mostly on calling former President Bill Clinton a rapist, with a number of events interrupted with these shouts.

Now, it was figured the ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ hecklers were inspired by InfoWars’ Alex Jones, who offered $5,000 to listeners if they would yell the phrase while carrying signs and/or wearing shirts with the phrase while on television. Beginning in early October, a number of events attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were interrupted in this fashion.

Well, it appears that a former reporter for the conservative news site Breitbart has taken credit for sending hecklers to taunt the Clintons on the campaign trail.

In a Facebook post that has since been deleted but captured by Politico’s Hadas Gold, Patrick Howley stated he was “Sorry not sorry” while making the shock claim.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies
You whine about "fake news" and then run with this.

The stupidity of this board knows no bounds. Now excuse me while I go tweet Obama is a gay Iranian woman so you'll have something new to report on that isn't also complete bullshit.

Again, who thinks a planted heckler cost Hillary the election? If you want to be mad about something be mad about Comey swift boating her ass at the last moment.
Or PUTIN, for a year. Probably many shennannigans we'll never hear about. Plus 25 YEARS of GOP attacks and investigations. ALL BS propaganda, dupe.

So, she lost didn't she mission accomplished.
Party first moron lol...Enjoy the giant tax cut on the rich and your continuing ruin...

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Both!

I'll do just fine financially under Trump, as I did under Obama and Bush.
Who cares about the country? lol

The mooching left are NOT my financial responsibility, get that through the 4 inches of your Neanderthal skull libs.

Obama's says I'm 'rich' and don't pay my share, I left the middle class behind years ago. As I recall you retired on a tax payer funded pension right. Why don't you donate half to the poor, lead by example, its not your money anyway its taxpayer money.

Plenty of taxes and fees, dupe. Funny how ridiculously high they've gotten under Reaganism, eh, dupe. D'OH! Enjoy our blue state fed taxes then, moocher.

Yes and I'm skilled at paying as little as possible I intentionally don't pay my fair share and jip you mooching leftists. At my income I get plenty of deductions. Trump will lower my fed taxes then I'll be able to hoard even more of my wealth. Its good times!

No luck required, I'll pile up money for a few more years then retire someplace sunny with all my loot. Someplace without an income tax or inheritance tax. Oh yeah I'll be cheating you moochers from my grave even :eusa_dance:
It's about no investment in the country or it's people for 30 years now. NOT our golden age...You're small change, dupe.

Define investment, do you mean taking MY money and doling it out to able bodied moochers? I think we all know the answer.

Just because your state doesn't have income tax, DOESN'T mean they can't touch your income. Do they have sales tax? If so, they are getting whatever percent of your income the sales tax is.

20 miles away across the border in another state...they have no sales tax. :eusa_whistle: A swing and a miss lib, poor lib.

Now to demonstrate what tight wads libs are, how they never practice what they preach, I donate over 10% of my income each and every month and have for years. Your average lib donates $0.00 hell half the time they don't even want to pick up their share of the dinner check or leave a tip they are some tight fisted scrooges.

20 miles away across the border in another state...they have no sales tax. :eusa_whistle: A swing and a miss lib, poor lib.

Now to demonstrate what tight wads libs are, how they never practice what they preach, I donate over 10% of my income each and every month and have for years. Your average lib donates $0.00 hell half the time they don't even want to pick up their share of the dinner check or leave a tip they are some tight fisted scrooges.
Great, and congratulations. I'm sure you're a great person. But we're talking policy and politics here- policy that changes the huge trends that drive the country. And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class IN GENERAL and the country IN GENERAL, and been a giveaway to the rich. See sig, LAST LINE.

Great, and congratulations. I'm sure you're a great person. But we're talking policy and politics here- policy that changes the huge trends that drive the country. And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class IN GENERAL and the country IN GENERAL, and been a giveaway to the rich. See sig, LAST LINE.

How much of my money do you feel entitled too? Seriously pick a percentage, 50%? 75%? I say you don't have the guts to say it publically. How much of the 'rich' money is a fair share? What will once and for all shut you people up about it?

Define investment, do you mean taking MY money and doling it out to able bodied moochers? I think we all know the answer.
No, for the billionth time, make the rich and especially the VERY rich who are getting away with murder PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE and help the nonrich, especially the UE and underemployed and the young. Try and think POLICY, not your wallet for a second, fear mongered dupe. Think 1946, the greatest generation, the GI Bill and what that produced.

No, for the billionth time, make the rich and especially the VERY rich who are getting away with murder PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE and help the nonrich, especially the UE and underemployed and the young. Try and think POLICY, not your wallet for a second, fear mongered dupe. Think 1946, the greatest generation, the GI Bill and what that produced.

The 'rich' are getting away with murder, I see, lol you are losing it. Can you give us an example of how the 'rich' are getting away with murder? Something specific must be fueling your hatred.

How much of my money do you feel entitled too? Seriously pick a percentage, 50%? 75%? I say you don't have the guts to say it publically. How much of the 'rich' money is a fair share? What will once and for all shut you people up about it?
Over 250k- 50% before loopholes, over 400k-55%, over 1 million, 60%, over 5 million 70%, over 20 million- 80%.. So how much does that cost you? And tax CUTS for those under 250k. That's what Dems want- We'll never shut up about it, fool of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

The 'rich' are getting away with murder, I see, lol you are losing it. Can you give us an example of how the 'rich' are getting away with murder? Something specific must be fueling your hatred.
How bout hedge managers paying NOTHING on 400 million/year, stupid? How 'bout Romney paying <5% most years? ETC ETC ETC, dupe. Giant corps NOTHING on huge profits. You're a real ditz, dupe.

The only thing I hate is lies and greed, the New BS GOP way, dupe.

Over 250k- 50% before loopholes, over 400k-55%, over 1 million, 60%, over 5 million 70%, over 20 million- 80%.. So how much does that cost you? And tax CUTS for those under 250k. That's what Dems want- We'll never shut up about it, fool of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Would you work hard if government took 80 cents of every dollar you earned? Does that sound fair to you? What will happen is what happened before, the 'rich' will park their money in investments and never trade or sell to avoid your mooch tax. The money will sit there for decades just as it once did. You libs you are living in a dream world, you actually think you can somehow punish the rich its not possible. They have far too many ways of avoiding your taxes, or just passing them along down to the middle class.

Would you work hard if government took 80 cents of every dollar you earned? Does that sound fair to you? What will happen is what happened before, the 'rich' will park their money in investments and never trade or sell to avoid your mooch tax. The money will sit there for decades just as it once did. You libs you are living in a dream world, you actually think you can somehow punish the rich its not possible. They have far too many ways of avoiding your taxes, or just passing them along down to the middle class.

You are completely clueless.

I think 100% would be fair. And you would work hard... why? Because the government would throw you in jail and feed you to sharks if you didn't. Simple...

Forum List

Back