Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...
It's posts like this that keeps a smile on my face, the same smile I've had since Nov 8th.

Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...
It's posts like this that keeps a smile on my face, the same smile I've had since Nov 8th.
It's certainly not good policy or the good of the country, dupe.

It's certainly not good policy or the good of the country, dupe
What was thought to be best for America was not. That has been proven to anyone with a brain over the last decade or more. Things are going to change and this change unlike Obama's change will for once in years benefit us, The American people as a whole not just segmented parts. So get use to it snowflake or get lost because we don't need your type any longer. Old Hippies die hard.

I am hopeful he's a NYC genius. He's already left hater dupes like you in the dust...
He's not leaving me anywhere, he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do and that is turn America's economic engine on. Everything he has done since that wonderful NOV 8th night points to him doing just that.

I am hopeful he's a NYC genius. He's already left hater dupes like you in the dust...
He's not leaving me anywhere, he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do and that is turn America's economic engine on. Everything he has done since that wonderful NOV 8th night points to him doing just that.
So THIS time a huge tax cut for the rich and deregulation will work....lol.

It's certainly not good policy or the good of the country, dupe
What was thought to be best for America was not. That has been proven to anyone with a brain over the last decade or more. Things are going to change and this change unlike Obama's change will for once in years benefit us, The American people as a whole not just segmented parts. So get use to it snowflake or get lost because we don't need your type any longer. Old Hippies die hard.
Nothing Democratic was tried but ACA. And that was pure GOP policy. This is still pander to the rich Reaganism, and Trump is a W doubledown. Voodoo SUQS. See sig. I STILL hope he's a lying con man (done!) NYC genius. But nothing he's done shows it in his past.

He said he'd lock up Hillary, end the GW hoax, and repeal ACA immediately LOL

ooo Please unleash the rich Trump, please please please! I want to start another business up and have employees again. So many delicious tears when you can them for being stupid.

~Pinky up~
~Dr. Evil Laugh~

Nothing Democratic was tried but ACA. And that was pure GOP policy. This is still pander to the rich Reaganism, and Trump is a W doubledown. Voodoo SUQS. See sig. I STILL hope he's a lying con man (done!) NYC genius. But nothing he's done shows it in his past
OOoooooooooookay.....whatever you say :cuckoo:

He said he'd lock up Hillary, end the GW hoax, and repeal ACA immediately LOL
It's early...but as far as Hillary is concerned this recount is not helping her. She should just go away and take Jill with her.

Nothing Democratic was tried but ACA. And that was pure GOP policy. This is still pander to the rich Reaganism, and Trump is a W doubledown. Voodoo SUQS. See sig. I STILL hope he's a lying con man (done!) NYC genius. But nothing he's done shows it in his past
No argument at all...You think Obama had 2 years of control and passed all he wanted I suppose, dupe...

DO THE FULL QUOTE, SHYTTEHEAD. Jeebus you dupes are ignorant...

Shut up or you will find yourself in a camp with other uppity liberals. :funnyface:
Your party is a disgrace, hater dupe. Jefferson said democracy couldn't survive ignorant shytteheads...luckily, Trump isn't so stupid and can just con you 20%...

Trump is your daddy fool, after he is sworn in and begins signing GOP bills into law and nominating SCOTUS justices then you people will experience real butthurt, it hasn't really even begun yet.
we'll see...He's already dumped half his promises to the dupes...

How are Hillary's promises working out for you? LOL!
At least she meant them, dupe. lol. And they would help. You go with Putin and Trump. W double down. Still, so far so good. GW, Hillary, ACA, etc were ok after all, right?

Yeah? Name one, don't hurt yourself trying to think of one. lol

About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.
Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.

Trump means I get to keep more of MY money, the moochers will have to make do with less what's not to like?

Forum List

Back