Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

And the rich in general pay less than they should- thanks GOP propaganda.
The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
It looks like you should blame state and local governments.

How much of my money do you feel entitled too? Seriously pick a percentage, 50%? 75%? I say you don't have the guts to say it publically. How much of the 'rich' money is a fair share? What will once and for all shut you people up about it?
Over 250k- 50% before loopholes, over 400k-55%, over 1 million, 60%, over 5 million 70%, over 20 million- 80%.. So how much does that cost you? And tax CUTS for those under 250k. That's what Dems want- We'll never shut up about it, fool of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Would you work hard if government took 80 cents of every dollar you earned? Does that sound fair to you? What will happen is what happened before, the 'rich' will park their money in investments and never trade or sell to avoid your mooch tax. The money will sit there for decades just as it once did. You libs you are living in a dream world, you actually think you can somehow punish the rich its not possible. They have far too many ways of avoiding your taxes, or just passing them along down to the middle class.

Actually, when I was a Personnelman in the Navy, the taxes for someone who paid federal but no state income tax was 28 percent. Taxes for someone who had to pay federal as well as state income tax was 32 percent. Granted, when you filed your taxes at the end of the year, you would get some of that back in your refund, depending on your deductions, but you didn't get all of it back.

28 cents on the dollar if you paid federal income taxes, 32 cents on the dollar if you pay both federal and state. Yeah.........your 80 cents on the dollar estimate for keeping your money is a bit high.

You misread the post, this libwit fool is proposing a top tax rate of 80% net that the 'rich' should pay e.g. the 'rich' earn a dollar and the government takes 80 cents of that after deductions.
On income over 20 MILLION ONLY, dupe. It was 90% in the 50's. Anything for the richest, right, dupe?

Is that seriously what you are proposing, 90%?

20 miles away across the border in another state...they have no sales tax. :eusa_whistle: A swing and a miss lib, poor lib.

Now to demonstrate what tight wads libs are, how they never practice what they preach, I donate over 10% of my income each and every month and have for years. Your average lib donates $0.00 hell half the time they don't even want to pick up their share of the dinner check or leave a tip they are some tight fisted scrooges.
Great, and congratulations. I'm sure you're a great person. But we're talking policy and politics here- policy that changes the huge trends that drive the country. And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class IN GENERAL and the country IN GENERAL, and been a giveaway to the rich. See sig, LAST LINE.

How much of my money do you feel entitled too? Seriously pick a percentage, 50%? 75%? I say you don't have the guts to say it publically. How much of the 'rich' money is a fair share? What will once and for all shut you people up about it?
Over 250k- 50% before loopholes, over 400k-55%, over 1 million, 60%, over 5 million 70%, over 20 million- 80%.. So how much does that cost you? And tax CUTS for those under 250k. That's what Dems want- We'll never shut up about it, fool of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Would you work hard if government took 80 cents of every dollar you earned? Does that sound fair to you? What will happen is what happened before, the 'rich' will park their money in investments and never trade or sell to avoid your mooch tax. The money will sit there for decades just as it once did. You libs you are living in a dream world, you actually think you can somehow punish the rich its not possible. They have far too many ways of avoiding your taxes, or just passing them along down to the middle class.
As usual. the dupes don't seem to understand taxes. They only take 80% on income OVER 20 million- kind of like the GREATEST GENERATION did DUHHHHHHHH. and the only way to keep CEO pay down to sane levels.

I know all this is new to Fox/Rush/WHATEVERbots....too busy with FAKE Hillary/Dem stories...Great to see the once librul media finally going after fake stories NOW. GD CORPORATE bought off BS....

Adjusted for inflation, $20 million in 1950 would be about $100 million today. And then there were all the tax loopholes the rich could take advantage of.

No person who made that kind of money would be stupid enough to expose himself to an 80% tax rate. There are numerous ways to reduce your taxable income, especially when you earn $20 million.

20 miles away across the border in another state...they have no sales tax. :eusa_whistle: A swing and a miss lib, poor lib.

Now to demonstrate what tight wads libs are, how they never practice what they preach, I donate over 10% of my income each and every month and have for years. Your average lib donates $0.00 hell half the time they don't even want to pick up their share of the dinner check or leave a tip they are some tight fisted scrooges.
Great, and congratulations. I'm sure you're a great person. But we're talking policy and politics here- policy that changes the huge trends that drive the country. And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class IN GENERAL and the country IN GENERAL, and been a giveaway to the rich. See sig, LAST LINE.

As usual. the dupes don't seem to understand taxes. They only take 80% on income OVER 20 million- kind of like the GREATEST GENERATION did DUHHHHHHHH. and the only way to keep CEO pay down to sane levels.

I know all this is new to Fox/Rush/WHATEVERbots....too busy with FAKE Hillary/Dem stories...Great to see the once librul media finally going after fake stories NOW. GD CORPORATE bought off BS....

Why is paying 80% "fair?" What has the government done to entitle itself to 80% of anyone's income?

Last edited:
No luck required, I'll pile up money for a few more years then retire someplace sunny with all my loot. Someplace without an income tax or inheritance tax. Oh yeah I'll be cheating you moochers from my grave even :eusa_dance:
It's about no investment in the country or it's people for 30 years now. NOT our golden age...You're small change, dupe.

Define investment, do you mean taking MY money and doling it out to able bodied moochers? I think we all know the answer.
No, for the billionth time, make the rich and especially the VERY rich who are getting away with murder PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE and help the nonrich, especially the UE and underemployed and the young. Try and think POLICY, not your wallet for a second, fear mongered dupe. Think 1946, the greatest generation, the GI Bill and what that produced.

The 'rich' are getting away with murder, I see, lol you are losing it. Can you give us an example of how the 'rich' are getting away with murder? Something specific must be fueling your hatred.
How bout hedge managers paying NOTHING on 400 million/year, stupid? How 'bout Romney paying <5% most years? ETC ETC ETC, dupe. Giant corps NOTHING on huge profits. You're a real ditz, dupe.

You voted for the bitch who wanted to leave the special tax breaks the hedge fund managers get in place. Trump is the one who wants to get rid of them.

No luck required, I'll pile up money for a few more years then retire someplace sunny with all my loot. Someplace without an income tax or inheritance tax. Oh yeah I'll be cheating you moochers from my grave even :eusa_dance:
It's about no investment in the country or it's people for 30 years now. NOT our golden age...You're small change, dupe.

Define investment, do you mean taking MY money and doling it out to able bodied moochers? I think we all know the answer.
No, for the billionth time, make the rich and especially the VERY rich who are getting away with murder PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE and help the nonrich, especially the UE and underemployed and the young. Try and think POLICY, not your wallet for a second, fear mongered dupe. Think 1946, the greatest generation, the GI Bill and what that produced.
How much is their "fair share," douche bag?
That's up to voters. The problem is, you GOP dupes don't know the facts, just bs propaganda and hate.

So then, your advice is totally worthless? Is that what you're saying?

Ahahaha there's no state income tax in my state, the moochers can't touch my income. :eusa_dance:

Just because your state doesn't have income tax, DOESN'T mean they can't touch your income. Do they have sales tax? If so, they are getting whatever percent of your income the sales tax is.

And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class

Who are you talking about when you say, "don't invest in Americans"?

He means robbing Peter to pay Paul. He means taking money from the productive members of society to give to the ticks on the ass of society. That's what left wingers mean by investment. That's what they mean by "paying their fair share." That's what they mean by "infrastructure."
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

And no, we mean roads , airports, bridges, ports, schools, gas and water mains, electric grids, etc etc, and cheap college loans and college, bird brain. They're a disgrace.

Just because your state doesn't have income tax, DOESN'T mean they can't touch your income. Do they have sales tax? If so, they are getting whatever percent of your income the sales tax is.

And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class

He means robbing Peter to pay Paul. He means taking money from the productive members of society to give to the ticks on the ass of society. That's what left wingers mean by investment. That's what they mean by "paying their fair share." That's what they mean by "infrastructure."
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

And no, we mean roads , airports, bridges, ports, schools, gas and water mains, electric grids, etc etc, and cheap college loans and college, bird brain. They're a disgrace.

Then explain why we still have to rebuild our "infrastructure" when Obama passed an $800 bill that was supposed to be spent on "infrastructure."

And the rich in general pay less than they should- thanks GOP propaganda.
The one tax graph you really need to know
It looks like you should blame state and local governments.
DEEP, dupe. They rise because Fed aid's been going down for 35 years, to save your poor greedy idiot GOP rich, superdupe.

"They rise?" Your graph shows the rate each income segment pays. It doesn't show how taxes changing over time.

You're too stupid to understand the graphs you post.

Last edited:
The 'rich' are getting away with murder, I see, lol you are losing it. Can you give us an example of how the 'rich' are getting away with murder? Something specific must be fueling your hatred.
How bout hedge managers paying NOTHING on 400 million/year, stupid? How 'bout Romney paying <5% most years? ETC ETC ETC, dupe. Giant corps NOTHING on huge profits. You're a real ditz, dupe.

How bout hedge managers paying NOTHING on 400 million/year, stupid?

Show a hedge manager who paid nothing on 400 million. Stupid.

How 'bout Romney paying <5% most years?

How about proving that claim.
I don't mean Harry Reid type proof, lying about it until the election is over and then admit you lied,
I mean actual proof.
All proved many times, dupe. Romney managed to get it up to 10% THAT year.

All proved many times

None of those claims proved, ever.

Romney managed to get it up to 10% THAT year

Liar.
Not lying. Hedge funders don't pay their fair share. Neither does Romney PERIOD.

Hedge funders don't pay their fair share.

That's awful!!! Now show me the hedge fund guy who made $400 million a year and paid nothing.

Neither does Romney

You can't imagine how sad that makes me.
Now show me which years he paid less than 5%.

Unless you're a lying twat?

And no, we mean roads , airports, bridges, ports, schools, gas and water mains, electric grids, etc etc, and cheap college loans and college, bird brain.

We haven't invested in those in 30 years? Prove it.

And no, we mean roads , airports, bridges, ports, schools, gas and water mains, electric grids, etc etc, and cheap college loans and college, bird brain.

Every time left wingers bleat about "infrastructure," the money raised gets sucked down by government employee unions.

"College loans and college" are infrastructure?

He's an idiot, so yeah.

I don't mean Harry Reid type proof, lying about it until the election is over and then admit you lied,
I mean actual proof.

All proved many times

Liar.
Not lying. Hedge funders don't pay their fair share. Neither does Romney PERIOD.

That's awful!!! Now show me the hedge fund guy who made $400 million a year and paid nothing.

Neither does Romney

Romney got his taxes up to 13.9% that one year...lol. I guess I meant capital gains income tax was nothing. So the hedge funders paid 15% before deductions on their 400 million. Meanwhile. the middle class pays 30% and the country goes to hell.

INVESTMENT. Jeebus around and around...

NOT enough DUHHHH- all to save your precious greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers from paying their fair share...

I mean actual proof.

All proved many times

Liar.

Neither does Romney

Romney got his taxes up to 13.9% that one year...lol. I guess I meant capital gains income tax was nothing. So the hedge funders paid 15% before deductions on their 400 million. Meanwhile. the middle class pays 30% and the country goes to hell.

Romney got his taxes up to 13.9% that one year

So when you said he paid less than 5%, you were fucking lying.

So the hedge funders paid 15% before deductions on their 400 million.

So when you said they made $400 million every year and paid nothing, you were fucking lying.

Meanwhile. the middle class pays 30%

Define the income levels that make up the middle class.....and then I can show you're fucking lying.

NOT enough DUHHHH- all to save your precious greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers from paying their fair share...

Those greedy guys pay a larger chunk of total income taxes than they did in the 1970s,
so you're whining up the wrong tree.

Forum List

Back