Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

All proved many times, dupe. Romney managed to get it up to 10% THAT year.

All proved many times

None of those claims proved, ever.

Romney managed to get it up to 10% THAT year

Liar.
Not lying. Hedge funders don't pay their fair share. Neither does Romney PERIOD.

Hedge funders don't pay their fair share.

That's awful!!! Now show me the hedge fund guy who made $400 million a year and paid nothing.

Neither does Romney

You can't imagine how sad that makes me.
Now show me which years he paid less than 5%.

Unless you're a lying twat?
Romney got his taxes up to 13.9% that one year...lol. I guess I meant capital gains income tax was nothing. So the hedge funders paid 15% before deductions on their 400 million. Meanwhile. the middle class pays 30% and the country goes to hell.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Romney got his taxes up to 13.9% that one year

So when you said he paid less than 5%, you were fucking lying.

So the hedge funders paid 15% before deductions on their 400 million.

So when you said they made $400 million every year and paid nothing, you were fucking lying.

Meanwhile. the middle class pays 30%

Define the income levels that make up the middle class.....and then I can show you're fucking lying.
Remain calm, hater dupe.I don't lie- every once in a while I'm mistaken- while you are always off point and usually misinformed when you try a fact. You miss the point. THEY DON'T PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

look at the graph. All you ever do is ask me to educate you. Didn't you see the graph? The richest pay the same as the middle class and keep almost all the new wealth. Or do you have dementia?

How much of my money do you feel entitled too? Seriously pick a percentage, 50%? 75%? I say you don't have the guts to say it publically. How much of the 'rich' money is a fair share? What will once and for all shut you people up about it?
Over 250k- 50% before loopholes, over 400k-55%, over 1 million, 60%, over 5 million 70%, over 20 million- 80%.. So how much does that cost you? And tax CUTS for those under 250k. That's what Dems want- We'll never shut up about it, fool of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Would you work hard if government took 80 cents of every dollar you earned? Does that sound fair to you? What will happen is what happened before, the 'rich' will park their money in investments and never trade or sell to avoid your mooch tax. The money will sit there for decades just as it once did. You libs you are living in a dream world, you actually think you can somehow punish the rich its not possible. They have far too many ways of avoiding your taxes, or just passing them along down to the middle class.

Actually, when I was a Personnelman in the Navy, the taxes for someone who paid federal but no state income tax was 28 percent. Taxes for someone who had to pay federal as well as state income tax was 32 percent. Granted, when you filed your taxes at the end of the year, you would get some of that back in your refund, depending on your deductions, but you didn't get all of it back.

28 cents on the dollar if you paid federal income taxes, 32 cents on the dollar if you pay both federal and state. Yeah.........your 80 cents on the dollar estimate for keeping your money is a bit high.

You misread the post, this libwit fool is proposing a top tax rate of 80% net that the 'rich' should pay e.g. the 'rich' earn a dollar and the government takes 80 cents of that after deductions.
On income over 20 MILLION ONLY, dupe. It was 90% in the 50's. Anything for the richest, right, dupe?
:crybaby:

20 miles away across the border in another state...they have no sales tax. :eusa_whistle: A swing and a miss lib, poor lib.

Now to demonstrate what tight wads libs are, how they never practice what they preach, I donate over 10% of my income each and every month and have for years. Your average lib donates $0.00 hell half the time they don't even want to pick up their share of the dinner check or leave a tip they are some tight fisted scrooges.
Great, and congratulations. I'm sure you're a great person. But we're talking policy and politics here- policy that changes the huge trends that drive the country. And for 30-35 years pander to the rich and don't invest in Americans have been killing the middle class IN GENERAL and the country IN GENERAL, and been a giveaway to the rich. See sig, LAST LINE.

How much of my money do you feel entitled too? Seriously pick a percentage, 50%? 75%? I say you don't have the guts to say it publically. How much of the 'rich' money is a fair share? What will once and for all shut you people up about it?
Over 250k- 50% before loopholes, over 400k-55%, over 1 million, 60%, over 5 million 70%, over 20 million- 80%.. So how much does that cost you? And tax CUTS for those under 250k. That's what Dems want- We'll never shut up about it, fool of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Would you work hard if government took 80 cents of every dollar you earned? Does that sound fair to you? What will happen is what happened before, the 'rich' will park their money in investments and never trade or sell to avoid your mooch tax. The money will sit there for decades just as it once did. You libs you are living in a dream world, you actually think you can somehow punish the rich its not possible. They have far too many ways of avoiding your taxes, or just passing them along down to the middle class.
As usual. the dupes don't seem to understand taxes. They only take 80% on income OVER 20 million- kind of like the GREATEST GENERATION did DUHHHHHHHH. and the only way to keep CEO pay down to sane levels.

I know all this is new to Fox/Rush/WHATEVERbots....too busy with FAKE Hillary/Dem stories...Great to see the once librul media finally going after fake stories NOW. GD CORPORATE bought off BS....

So its your opinion that government should punish anyone who makes more than $20 million by stealing 80% of THEIR money beyond $20 million? That's kind of an asshole thing to do isn't it. Where in the Constitution does it allow government to cap how much you can earn with a punishment tax?

All proved many times

None of those claims proved, ever.

Romney managed to get it up to 10% THAT year

Liar.
Not lying. Hedge funders don't pay their fair share. Neither does Romney PERIOD.

That's awful!!! Now show me the hedge fund guy who made $400 million a year and paid nothing.

Neither does Romney

Romney got his taxes up to 13.9% that one year...lol. I guess I meant capital gains income tax was nothing. So the hedge funders paid 15% before deductions on their 400 million. Meanwhile. the middle class pays 30% and the country goes to hell.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

So when you said they made $400 million every year and paid nothing, you were fucking lying.

Define the income levels that make up the middle class.....and then I can show you're fucking lying.
Remain calm, hater dupe.I don't lie- every once in a while I'm mistaken- while you are always off point and usually misinformed when you try a fact. You miss the point. THEY DON'T PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

look at the graph. All you ever do is ask me to educate you. Didn't you see the graph? The richest pay the same as the middle class and keep almost all the new wealth. Or do you have dementia?

I don't lie-

You lied here in post #141. Not to mention post #96.....

How bout hedge managers paying NOTHING on 400 million/year, stupid? How 'bout Romney paying <5% most years? ETC ETC ETC, dupe.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15995127/

THEY DON'T PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

Does their fair share shift depending on where you are in your cycle?

All you ever do is ask me to educate you.

I'd like you to clarify your BS. It allows me to better point out your idiocy.

The richest pay the same as the middle class

No, the richest pay more Federal Income Tax.
If you want to whine about the unfairness of state income and sales taxes, start your own whiney thread.
I'll try to mock your idiocy there as well.

Be sure to define the middle class when you do....the better to point out your idiocy.

and keep almost all the new wealth.

Prove it. LOL!

Not a justification or a defense but this pales in comparison to paying protestors to assault Trump Supporters at rallies and otherwise trash and destroy locales.

Neither does Romney

I don't lie-

How bout hedge managers paying NOTHING on 400 million/year, stupid? How 'bout Romney paying <5% most years? ETC ETC ETC, dupe.

If you want to whine about the unfairness of state income and sales taxes, start your own whiney thread.

Be sure to define the middle class when you do....the better to point out your idiocy.

Prove it. LOL!
I'm not like your heroes, I don't lie. Miss the point much?

Read something.

"Headline grabbing?" I don't even remember Clinton hecklers much less headline grabbers. Maybe young Mr. Howley is padding his resume to work for democrats or laboring under delusions of grandeur. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

You don't remember them because you were too busy reading right wing blogs and Facebook "news" stories. Here...........lemmie help you out.............

Clinton lashes out at heckler who called husband a rapist

Clinton is a rapist and a traitor....his "wife" (also a traitor) is a lunatic who throws glasses, lamps, and whatever else she can get her hands on at her staffers when they displease her. I'd gladly seat Willy in the electric chair and set Hilly on his lap.

Republicans lie as away of life. Bill Clinton is not a rapist. Not one woman has ever said so. Anita Broadrick signed as Affidavit in the Jones trial that said all allegations that she was raped by Bill Clinton were false.

Obviously she's either lying when she said he raped her, of she lied under oath, to the court. Either way, she is not credible.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Neither does Romney

I don't lie-

Prove it. LOL!
I'm not like your heroes, I don't lie. Miss the point much?

Read something.

I'm not like your heroes, I don't lie.

You said hedge fund guys make $400 million every year and pay zero.

You said Romney most years paid less than 5%. Both lies.

Miss the point much?

I catch the point of your lies.

Forum List

Back