ex-American Idol heartthrob Clay Aiken is running for the newly redrawn—and heavily Democratic—North Carolina-06...the republic is saved

in my world, yes

that's beside the point, though, though many will vote based on looks

Is that the candidate singing in the video?

If so he sounds awful

I would vote against him just for that

but I assume he checks all the boxes for libs policy-wise

Blah blah blah. I live in North Carolina, and first of all it is 16th in vaccinations of all 50 states yet 11th in total cases and 14th in deaths. How is that a model? Still places shut down, have to wear a silly facediaper everywhere, and the results have backfired. Why is that? Plus all you Dimmers run around changing history instead of preserving it.....I think your little Dimmer brain is confused.
Look, I am going to educate you. Google is your friend. Use it. But know this, the only reason, the absolute only reason, that this country exists is because of the efforts of North Carolinians. "First in Freedom", it is on our license plate, google the Mecklenburg compact, the first real declaration of independence in the United States. Google, "battle of Kings Mountain", it was the turning point of the American Revolution and it was one of my ancestors that shot Fergunson off his damn horse. Alexander Hamilton was Washington's aid de camp. He was tasked with visiting North Carolina and determining how many soldiers the Continental Army could expect from North Carolina. His answer was ZERO. But then the butcher Tarleton came through, Andrew Jackson was a kid and witnessed the massacre at Waxhaw. Look up the 26th of North Carolina, a miltia that absolutely kicked British ass.

i have said it time and time again. I live on a Queens grant, you can google that too. But my family has lived in this valley for longer than this country has existed. We let you other yahoos hang around because most of the time you have to good sense to leave us the fawk alone. But you decide to fawk with us you are going to get more than you ever bargained for. You want a "revolution", then you bring your ass into the Blue Ridge mountains and meet your maker. That revolution will start, and it will end, here.

Look, I am going to educate you. Google is your friend. Use it. But know this, the only reason, the absolute only reason, that this country exists is because of the efforts of North Carolinians. "First in Freedom", it is on our license plate, google the Mecklenburg compact, the first real declaration of independence in the United States. Google, "battle of Kings Mountain", it was the turning point of the American Revolution and it was one of my ancestors that shot Fergunson off his damn horse. Alexander Hamilton was Washington's aid de camp. He was tasked with visiting North Carolina and determining how many soldiers the Continental Army could expect from North Carolina. His answer was ZERO. But then the butcher Tarleton came through, Andrew Jackson was a kid and witnessed the massacre at Waxhaw. Look up the 26th of North Carolina, a miltia that absolutely kicked British ass.

i have said it time and time again. I live on a Queens grant, you can google that too. But my family has lived in this valley for longer than this country has existed. We let you other yahoos hang around because most of the time you have to good sense to leave us the fawk alone. But you decide to fawk with us you are going to get more than you ever bargained for. You want a "revolution", then you bring your ass into the Blue Ridge mountains and meet your maker. That revolution will start, and it will end, here.
Wow did you get that fife music playing in the background? I didn't realize you were quoting a speech from Green Acres.....

And North Carolina is 9th in total population, which means being 11th and 14th is below what would be expected. Contrast North Carolina with Georgia, which has about the same population. Georgia has more deaths, less vaccinations, and a higher number of Covid cases. North Carolina's death rate per 100,000 population is lower than any other southern state except Virginia. It is almost half that of Georgia and two thirds of South Carolina. Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, God help those people, same for West Virginia, double the death rate of North Carolina. I mean North Carolina is at number 36, of 50 states, and the damn state is full of dumbshit Trump supporters like you. In fact, I am pretty sure North Carolina has the lowest death rate for Covid of any state that Trump won. So yeah, Roy Cooper has done an outstanding job despite of ignorant fawks like you.
We arent in North Carolina by choice, would love to get out like many are and head south to a free state. Mortality rate in NC is low at 1.0%, I missed that earlier. But the more vaccinations the higher the number of cases will continue to climb and climb...and with the Gestapo mandates NCs ranking of fourth in new cases and first in new deaths will continue to push this Dim state to the top of the crap heap. Your idiot governor needs to let up.

Is that the candidate singing in the video?

If so he sounds awful

I would vote against him just for that

but I assume he checks all the boxes for libs policy-wise
it is him. there are not that many singers named "Clay Aiken"...only 1 actually

We arent in North Carolina by choice, would love to get out like many are and head south to a free state. Mortality rate in NC is low at 1.0%, I missed that earlier. But the more vaccinations the higher the number of cases will continue to climb and climb...and with the Gestapo mandates NCs ranking of fourth in new cases and first in new deaths will continue to push this Dim state to the top of the crap heap. Your idiot governor needs to let up.
Then start a Go Fund me account and I will be the first to donate. Call it the get out of North Carolina and go to a cesspool fund, I suggest targeting Alabama, LOL. But North Carolina is quite diverse, what county are you in? Wilkes county is entirely different than Catawba county, Gaston county is the armpit of the state, and Lincoln county, what a damn dump. Burke county is comical, the highest percentage of government workers in the entire state, and Trump country. How does that make sense?

Today, after doing some shopping and enjoying the day off I find myself behind an SUV with a Trump sticker and a handicap tag. MF probably is sucking off the government teat through disability and yet he wants to pretend he is somehow "self sufficient" and supports Trump. Sure, he was white, and old, and most certainly stupid. More than likely some transplant from some other state who doesn't have the education that North Carolina routinely provides and yet has no problem reaping the benefits that a progressive community gives to him.

And that is really the problem. Many residents of North Carolina grew up, and benefited from, a very progressive state. Rather it was the top flight education they got at one of the many state universities, or the health care benefits provided by the same system that has kept mortality rates for Covid so low. But now, they are so self-absorbed, so ignorant, that they more than willingly support assholes that are dead set on pushing North Carolina backwards rather than propelling it forward. What once was a leader in this country has now became a follower of some the dumbest mofo's this nation has ever seen.

Forum List

Back