EV's at the tipping point

You should read the whole ongoing series ....and browse the comments .

I wouldnt join the discussion over there if I were a brainwashed religious 🍉...they'll quickly eat you and spit you out .

Meanwhile
How many ****** slaves will you need ?
Racist slaver

IMG_20230201_032146.jpgIMG_20230201_032207.jpgIMG_20230201_032222.jpgIMG_20230201_032252.jpg

Many more ....you can virtue signal how many black child slave laborers helped you save the planet from a made up crisis

Dumb asses

"Electric vehicle" is not synonymous with "over-sized, overweight, over-powered", although most of the automobiles that are electric are synonymous with all that. When people get serious about simply wanting to get around without poisoning themselves and others, then sensible means of transportation that use electricity or other power will grow. It is this addiction to gross excess that hinders humanity, and in much more than simple transportation issues.

"Electric vehicle" is not synonymous with "over-sized, overweight, over-powered", although most of the automobiles that are electric are synonymous with all that. When people get serious about simply wanting to get around without poisoning themselves and others, then sensible means of transportation that use electricity or other power will grow. It is this addiction to gross excess that hinders humanity, and in much more than simple transportation issues.

It is BECAUSE of the excess that mankind has advanced. Throughout history societies that are merely "sustainable" perish.

Ford sold 787K F-150's in 2022. Tesla sold 759K Model Y's in 2022. I bet you will see the Model Y as the best selling vehicle in 2023.
I was just digging into some data
In the US, Ford sold 653,957 in their F-Series with an average price of around $55k
Tesla in the US sold 225,799 Model Y with an average price of $79,953

Forum List

Back