EVs are literally pieces of crap after the first fender bender!

/——/ Dagosa never fails to blame the messenger when he can’t refute the message.
Wow, republican senators are critical of Byden. Is this the same group who thinks Trump should nuke storms and defended ingesting industrial leaner. ?
Remember foolish, Trumps first two years Trump had full control of the govt and still couldn't fund his Fking wall
. Mitch laughed at the idea. But as soon as Dems are in control, they all whine. See a pattern hypocrite ?

Oh, wow, trying to blame TRUMP! and pretend that Quid Pro didn't have the authority to change the plan if he didn't like it.
He had no choice . His own party refused to fund the wall for two years with full control of the budget.

They lied, because when the gop had full power, they refused to fund the wall. You’re a dufus for following this shit.
Is Biden doing what they said he is doing? That's the key point you'd like to avoid.

/----/ They used to teach this in school, but apparently it now goes against the libtard narrative.
iu

I used to be of the opinion that plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen. They do not.

They convert water into oxygen and carbon dioxide into cellulose and lignin and sugars.
Technical difference but it is interesting.

I used to be of the opinion that plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen. They do not.
They convert water into oxygen and carbon dioxide into cellulose and lignin and sugars.
Technical difference but it is interesting.
/---/ I'm not an engineer but, I posted a simplistic visual for the Global Warmers,

Photosynthesis | Definition, Formula, Process, Diagram, Reactants ...

During photosynthesis in green plants, light energy is captured and used to convert water, carbon dioxide, and minerals into oxygen and energy-rich organic compounds. It would be impossible to overestimate the importance of photosynthesis in the maintenance of life on Earth.

Wow, republican senators are critical of Byden. Is this the same group who thinks Trump should nuke storms and defended ingesting industrial leaner. ?
Remember foolish, Trumps first two years Trump had full control of the govt and still couldn't fund his Fking wall
. Mitch laughed at the idea. But as soon as Dems are in control, they all whine. See a pattern hypocrite ?
/-----/ "Wow, republican senators are critical of Byden Is this the same group who thinks Trump should nuke storms and defended ingesting industrial leaner. ?"
Are you part of that group that can't spell or properly punctuate a sentence? BTW, Trump never said to inject industrial cleaner. Yes, RINOs, and Never Trumpers aligned with democRATs to block funding for the wall.

/-----/ "Wow, republican senators are critical of Byden Is this the same group who thinks Trump should nuke storms and defended ingesting industrial leaner. ?"
Are you part of that group that can't spell or properly punctuate a sentence? BTW, Trump never said to inject industrial cleaner. Yes, RINOs, and Never Trumpers aligned with democRATs to block funding for the wall.
At least punctuate properly if you’re going to complain about mine, foolish. Btw, you can’t even read that I said INGESTING not “ inject”. They are different words illiterate.

At least punctuate properly if you’re going to complain about mine, foolish. Btw, you can’t even read that I said INGESTING not “ inject”. They are different words illiterate.
/----/ Trump said neither INGESTING or inject.

/---/ What punctuation mistake did I make? BTW it's not BTw.

/---/ What punctuation mistake did I make? BTW it's not BTw.
First tell me why you can’t tell the difference between ingest and inject? Btw, not BTw.
At least be accurate if you make another mistake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back