EVs are literally pieces of crap after the first fender bender!

/——/ Dagosa is a polluting climate hater. The average human exhales about 2.3 pounds of carbon dioxide on an average day.
There is a point there somewhere. The average person dumps a one pound shit each day. It enhances tree growth too. But in your wildest dreams I bet you think a pile of shit in your living room isn’t a pollutant, do you illiterate?

/——-/ So stop breathing you polluting Libtard, and plant some trees.
Name calling. You must be out of words.
/——/ Because it’s not, just like oxygen or heilium isn’t a pollutant. The only one’s claiming that are you Global Warming scammers.
So far, you’ve managed to claim you know more then every accredited university and climate research facility in the world. You sound just like the delusional and incompetent ChemEngineer. Did you two graduate from the same nursery school ?

Ha ha
A new Chevy Bolt costs starting cost is $27,000

Right and this is a Volt. (supposedly). A 10 year old Volt. No one is going to spend that on it. Besides you can buy a battery for this car if you really wanted one for a fraction of the number posted.

Right and this is a Volt. (supposedly). A 10 year old Volt. No one is going to spend that on it. Besides you can buy a battery for this car if you really wanted one for a fraction of the number posted.
Volt….exactly Ha ha. Yup…That’s a hybrid….the batteries are $4k.
Really, there is a difference ? GM just replaced the batteries for previous BOLTS for FREE. Now they’re testing them. Someone is falling for a scam.

Last edited:
I can't get to the airport and back on one charge, so fuck you. I get 22 in a 1/2 ton pick up and don't have to worry about fighting for a plug at the hotel while getting almost 800 miles on one tank of gas. EVs suck and the cost of ownership is horrendous, I can trade for $5,000-$6000 every 4 years and I like that.
Ordinary Guy and 0311 are both right

EV’s are ok for some people but not others

The problem is that libs are trying to force everyone into electric cars whether we like it ir not

So I’m definitely with Ordinary Guy on this

Ordinary Guy and 0311 are both right

EV’s are ok for some people but not others

The problem is that libs are trying to force everyone into electric cars whether we like it ir not

So I definitely with Ordinary Guy on this

No one is forced to do anything.

There are big problems with EVs. Batteries are a dirty technology. They are dirty to make and dirty to dispose of. They are expensive, not that reliable, and then there is that fire thing.

Perhaps something on a smaller scale like small "commuter" cars might be suitable. Cars like Tesla are too much car for too much money. They are a toy for the rich. Nobody really needs something like that.

They are doing this backwards. They want to eliminate fossil fuels FIRST, THEN try to find a suitable alternative. Right now there is not one.

A friend of mine has a Prius. Her gas mileage keeps going down, down, down. She needs a new battery. A rebuilt, not new, battery costs a couple thousand dollars.

There are big problems with EVs. Batteries are a dirty technology. They are dirty to make and dirty to dispose of. They are expensive, not that reliable, and then there is that fire thing.

Perhaps something on a smaller scale like small "commuter" cars might be suitable. Cars like Tesla are too much car for too much money. They are a toy for the rich. Nobody really needs something like that.

They are doing this backwards. They want to eliminate fossil fuels FIRST, THEN try to find a suitable alternative. Right now there is not one.
Yeah, it’s like outlawing the horse before the invention of the automobile.

Wrong on every account.

A friend of mine has a Prius. Her gas mileage keeps going down, down, down. She needs a new battery. A rebuilt, not new, battery costs a couple thousand dollars.
A couple thousand ? Hilarious. That’s the price of a new transmission on an ICE car. Of course, you can’t tell us how old it is and how many miles it has.

There is no future in lithium based EVs... beyond another 10 years tops.
Lithium mines permanently damage the environment of the mines themselves.
And they need huge amounts of water to extract. And most lithium is in dry regions.
At the current rate, the Andes will be completely out of water due to Lithium mining.
But liberals - literally - run from this subject.
There is no future because the lithium requirements to build 10s millions of EVs every year.
It is simply not possible. Another topic liberals run from.

Forum List

Back