Evolution question.

I guess about 90% and more what's said about evolution is only nonsense or quite simply wrong.

What's missing is people don't understand the roll of DNA in the cell when the DNA molecule is NOT changing ... without mutations ... without evolutionary differences ... once this is understood, then the atom-by-atom description of evolutionary change is immediately apparent ... a corollary to normal DNA functions in that it doesn't need further proofs ... if you don't know exactly what mRNA or NADH does, then you shouldn't be discussing evolution ... you won't understand until you've taken a few college biochemistry courses ...

The secret is enzymes ... and time ... both of which we have in abundance ...

We know nothing in this context. Not here on Earth and not anywhere else.
This is of course hilariously false. We know plenty. We understand what the precursors were and we understand their environment. We understand chemistry and the laws of physics. Maybe you are just ignorant of all of it and need to read up...?

This includes oceans being fully saturated with free iron radicals and carbonic acid ... something we haven't seen in 2.2 billion years ... what folks don't like about evolution is that is says we're just fancy bacteria ... nothing more ...
Yup. The have spent their lives thinking they are super special and an entire universe was made just for them.

You have never once posted a single argument to back up any claim you have made in this thread.

And you know that.
I thought we were talking in general terms now.

However, if it walks, looks, and quacks like it was designed, it probably was. That's my best argument.

I thought we were talking in general terms now.

However, if it walks, looks, and quacks like it was designed, it probably was. That's my best argument.
That isn't an argument. That is a claim you are now tasked with arguing.

And you will fail. Because even if evolution is god's design, that doesn't mean evolution is not a fact. It could just mean it was god's way of designing life.

And you will fail. Because even if evolution is god's design, that doesn't mean evolution is not a fact. It could just mean it was god's way for designing life.
If you're going to add God to evolution you're halfway to my point of view.

And you will fail. Because even if evolution is god's design, that doesn't mean evolution is not a fact. It could just mean it was god's way of designing life.
That's my argument. Stuff has the appearance of being specially designed. Stuff doesn't appear to have been formed gradually over millions of years by an undetectable force.

Forum List

Back