Evil will show itself very soon. People will see that their government have lied to them.

So, no punishment at all for the Christian?
Most of us have noticed the consequence (or punishment if you will) is built right into the sin action. No matter how many times a sin is committed, there is regret, even a hopelessness. And an effort to try again. Used to take archery. Time and time again I missed the bullseye, even the entire target. Most sin is like that.

When we are unjustly impatient (a sin) with a family member or colleague, the immediate consequence is discord around us. We repent (heal the discord) and ask for forgiveness. Even so, the consequences (punishment) may linger because trust was broken and needs rebuilding. That takes time.
Your reply makes me think of my dad and many people's parents who are getting old. Telling the same stories over and over again. LOL. I just take it. Sometimes I tell him I've heard that one before but most of the time I just let him tell me the story again as if I'm hearing it for the first time. How does he not know he's a broken record?

So the next time you sin, and you will, remember this. How sorry are you really? Then why did you do it? Oh yea, you're only human. But don't worry because when you die you will become a god. Live forever, never sick, never sin again, never get mad, always happy, etc......
Again, that description is illusory, not reality. Reality has more substance and texture than the above presentation.
You're slick almost like a preacher. No one really understands exactly what you are saying completely but it sounds good.

Would like to warn people not to eat meat. I get this message from the spiritual several times per day.
Evil will show itself the coming weeks.
It will become very obvious to people that they have been lied to by their governments. These are Biblical times!!

Many will have to pay unfortunately since it´s not free to cause harm. Help spread the message of love for ALL beings. It will save us.
Would like to warn people not to eat meat.
Many will have to pay unfortunately since it´s not free to cause harm. Help spread the message of love for ALL beings.
is eating a potato showing it love ...

howabout having to eat at all - true love, the threads definition - would then be starving to death.

is there evil in eating meat - - "fast Food" would agree to that - fish farms - agree there, too. -
These are Biblical times!!
the desert religions are a source for the evil presently confronting Garden Earth - have you thought to rewrite that book to solve the issue of evil ... that's what is truly needed.

burn both, that book and mcdonalds - problem solved.

Would like to warn people not to eat meat. I get this message from the spiritual several times per day.
Evil will show itself the coming weeks.
It will become very obvious to people that they have been lied to by their governments. These are Biblical times!!

Many will have to pay unfortunately since it´s not free to cause harm. Help spread the message of love for ALL beings. It will save us.
Would like to warn people not to eat meat.
Many will have to pay unfortunately since it´s not free to cause harm. Help spread the message of love for ALL beings.
is eating a potato showing it love ...

howabout having to eat at all - true love, the threads definition - would then be starving to death.

is there evil in eating meat - - "fast Food" would agree to that - fish farms - agree there, too. -
These are Biblical times!!
the desert religions are a source for the evil presently confronting Garden Earth - have you thought to rewrite that book to solve the issue of evil ... that's what is truly needed.

burn both, that book and mcdonalds - problem solved.
It is odd that it’s the religious people who mostly deny man made climate change And are mother earths biggest threat. But then again capitalism trumps democracy and god.

Your reply makes me think of my dad and many people's parents who are getting old. Telling the same stories over and over again. LOL. I just take it. Sometimes I tell him I've heard that one before but most of the time I just let him tell me the story again as if I'm hearing it for the first time. How does he not know he's a broken record?
The question was asinine, even more so now upon learning the one who asked was taught better. However, I took the bait--and I know better. I just thought better of you.

Forum List

Back