Status
Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
217503593_544244960053216_3518591425565716790_n.jpg

I think the Democrats are pulling another scam on us.

View attachment 513855

Well, it was a charter flight and everyone was vaccinated. Next non-item for Republicans and conservatives to be outraged by???
A flight is a flight. The science is the same. You're all breathing the same air. If one of them has the bug then they all could catch it. I'm sure they all didn't get tested before they got on that bird.

How do you know that everyone was vaccinated? And did you take into account the new Delta Strain everyone is so worked up about. Clearly the Democrats don't care about the health of their co-workers if they don't wear masks while in such close proximity. They must be a pack of murderers.....because they don't seem to care. Either that or they're just a bunch of hypocrites.

Well, it was a charter flight and everyone was vaccinated. Next non-item for Republicans and conservatives to be outraged by???

DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!

They are supposed to LEAD BY EXAMPLE! If THEY are going to create lies, frauds, and laws......then THEY are supposed to LIVE these lies, frauds, and laws to show the people they can be done.

Creating lies, frauds, and laws for everybody else, only shows their contempt, hypocrisy, and more reason for bringing back public hangings for corrupt politicians!!!

I love the just and righteous outrage by the alt-right on this subject. If this is what you guys are down to complaining about, then that tells the rest of us we're on the right track. :)

I love the just and righteous outrage by the alt-right on this subject. If this is what you guys are down to complaining about, then that tells the rest of us we're on the right track. :)
If you're going to impose rules on everyone else that you don't follow....that makes you out to be either a elitist or a liar.
I can see that you cannot apply the same standards to the criminals you vote for as you do to Republicans.

If you're going to impose rules on everyone else that you don't follow....that makes you out to be either a elitist or a liar.
I can see that you cannot apply the same standards to the criminals you vote for as you do to Republicans.
I wasn't on the flight so I'm not applying any standards. And I'm sure everyone on the plane was vaccinated. How do I know this? They're Democrats.
Were that a Republican flight, I wouldn't even get on the plane. I'd hop in my car and drive out of state.

I wasn't on the flight so I'm not applying any standards. And I'm sure everyone on the plane was vaccinated. How do I know this? They're Democrats.
Were that a Republican flight, I wouldn't even get on the plane. I'd hop in my car and drive out of state.
That's bigotry. Also...you assume that all Democrats are the same.....and willing to get a vaccine. That isn't something you can assume considering the fact that over 500,000 people have supposedly died in this country because people who haven't shown symptoms have been spreading it all over the planet.

That's bigotry. Also...you assume that all Democrats are the same.....and willing to get a vaccine. That isn't something you can assume considering the fact that over 500,000 people have supposedly died in this country because people who haven't shown symptoms have been spreading it all over the planet.
It's common sense. Most Republicans don't believe in safety precautions or vaccines. You're far more unlikely to get that behavior on the Democratic side.

It's common sense. Most Republicans don't believe in safety precautions or vaccines. You're far more unlikely to get that behavior on the Democratic side.
Well....if you're like me....we don't believe in anything the media says these days. We especially don't buy into every scam the Democrat/Marxists perpetrate on us. It used to be you could trust government....but not these days. I remember getting vaccinated back in the 60s.....but back then it wasn't because Democrats were making bank off of it with pharmaceutical companies. And most Republicans believe in effective vaccines....not vaccines that are being used on live human test subjects....while being told that they may or may not be 100% effective.

Well....if you're like me....we don't believe in anything the media says these days. We especially don't buy into every scam the Democrat/Marxists perpetrate on us. It used to be you could trust government....but not these days. I remember getting vaccinated back in the 60s.....but back then it wasn't because Democrats were making bank off of it with pharmaceutical companies. And most Republicans believe in effective vaccines....not vaccines that are being used on live human test subjects.
They were issued emergency approval for the COVID vaccines because we were literally having a 9/11 (on the order of the number of people dying) every single day in this country.
By the time you stepped through all the hoops and paperwork and approvals, most of the country probably would have been dead. :)

Well....if you're like me....we don't believe in anything the media says these days. We especially don't buy into every scam the Democrat/Marxists perpetrate on us. It used to be you could trust government....but not these days. I remember getting vaccinated back in the 60s.....but back then it wasn't because Democrats were making bank off of it with pharmaceutical companies. And most Republicans believe in effective vaccines....not vaccines that are being used on live human test subjects.
They were issued emergency approval for the COVID vaccines because we were literally having a 9/11 (on the order of the number of people dying) every single day in this country.
By the time you stepped through all the hoops and paperwork and approvals, most of the country probably would have been dead. :)
Yet you probably agreed with Biden that Trump was being a Xenophobe for shutting down flights to and from China in 2019.

View attachment 513855

prove the picture is from their recent flight to DC....do you have a link with the article dating the picture?
Here's a selfie one of them took on the same flight:

Yet you probably agreed with Biden that Trump was being a Xenophobe for shutting down flights to and from China in 2019.

Well at least you're not still using the whole they said he was "racist". And Biden's xenophobic comment was directed at Trump's constant need to find a scapegoat.
Unfortunately, while Trump restricted the entry of Chinese nationals, he and his administration made no plans to deal with the almost 40K American citizens that flocked
back home in a panic. No restrictions in place, no plans for testing or quarantining. Not even a two week shelter in place order to all Americans wanting to travel home.

Well at least you're not still using the whole they said he was "racist". And Biden's xenophobic comment was directed at Trump's constant need to find a scapegoat.
Unfortunately, while Trump restricted the entry of Chinese nationals, he and his administration made no plans to deal with the almost 40K American citizens that flocked
back home in a panic. No restrictions in place, no plans for testing or quarantining. Not even a two week shelter in place order to all Americans wanting to travel home.
Well....Trump wasn't getting any cooperation from anyone. He's the president but people beneath him do have responsibilities to do these things without having to wait for the president to give the go-ahead. You can't blame Trump for everything. Well.....maybe you can.
Course anything bad that happens while a Democrat is in the White House isn't his fault at all....while the opposite is the case when a Republican is in there. Kids in cages while Trump is in...and Biden is being a nice guy when people die in the desert or are separated from their kids because of his fucked up policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back