Evil will show itself very soon. People will see that their government have lied to them.

JB70

Rookie
Jul 15, 2021
Would like to warn people not to eat meat. I get this message from the spiritual several times per day.
Evil will show itself the coming weeks.
It will become very obvious to people that they have been lied to by their governments. These are Biblical times!!

Many will have to pay unfortunately since it´s not free to cause harm. Help spread the message of love for ALL beings. It will save us.

Would like to warn people not to eat meat. I get this message from the spiritual several times per day.
It will become very obvious to people that they have been lied to by their governments. These are Biblical times!!

Many will have to pay unfortunately since it´s not free to cause harm. Help spread the message of love for ALL beings. It will save us.
I don't think homosexuals will be in to that

The headline should be

Evil will show itself very soon. People will see that their religions have lied to them.​

Evil has already shown itself. The fucking Nazi Reich rules America under Quid Pro.

The headline should be

Evil will show itself very soon. People will see that their religions have lied to them.​

Our Government has laws that are more ethical than religious laws

Evil has already shown itself. The fucking Nazi Reich rules America under Quid Pro.

Yeah but many can´t see that yet.

Are you meat?

The headline should be

If you sin then you go to jail but eventually you get out of jail. If you sin in religion you burn for all eternity. Unless of course you believe in Jesus then you can get away with murder.

If you sin then you go to jail but eventually you get out of jail. If you sin in religion you burn for all eternity. Unless of course you believe in Jesus then you can get away with murder.
Rather...commit a crime, go to jail. In religion: Sin, turn away from that sin; turn to God; sin is forgiven.

The headline should be

Would not be surprised if the Bible has been manipulated as well to drag humanity down.

Rather...commit a crime, go to jail. In religion: Sin, turn away from that sin; turn to God; sin is forgiven.
So, no punishment at all for the Christian?

And it's not like that sin is the last sin you will ever commit. So tell us if you turn to god every time you sin, doesn't he get sick of you? It'd be like if a kid kept doing bad things and every time caught said sorry.

So it's your get out of hell free card. The next time you sin, just say sorry.

How about you never sin again? Why is it you don't have to be perfect but we do? I could not sin my entire life and still go to hell just because I don't believe in your imaginary friend who's either hiding from me or made up. And you can sin your whole life and get away with it because you have Jesus in your heart. At least whenever you aren't sinning.

So the next time you sin, and you will, remember this. How sorry are you really? Then why did you do it? Oh yea, you're only human. But don't worry because when you die you will become a god. Live forever, never sick, never sin again, never get mad, always happy, etc......

So, no punishment at all for the Christian?
Most of us have noticed the consequence (or punishment if you will) is built right into the sin action. No matter how many times a sin is committed, there is regret, even a hopelessness. And an effort to try again. Used to take archery. Time and time again I missed the bullseye, even the entire target. Most sin is like that.

When we are unjustly impatient (a sin) with a family member or colleague, the immediate consequence is discord around us. We repent (heal the discord) and ask for forgiveness. Even so, the consequences (punishment) may linger because trust was broken and needs rebuilding. That takes time.

And it's not like that sin is the last sin you will ever commit. So tell us if you turn to god every time you sin, doesn't he get sick of you? It'd be like if a kid kept doing bad things and every time caught said sorry.
Repentance is not an apology. Repentance is turning away from doing the wrong thing. Christ noted, we can sweep our 'house' of all the wrongs we are doing...only to have them returned ten times stronger unless we replace them with other actions. With repentance, our work is cut out for us.

So it's your get out of hell free card. The next time you sin, just say sorry.
Hell is a choice of eternal separation from God. Think of it as choosing to live in the dark or in the cold. The same choice is there when it comes to good and evil, love and hate, service or selfishness. Those are your choices. Light, warmth, love, service surround us and are where and what we are meant to be. However, the choice to live outside these bounds (hell) is always there for those who enjoy marching to that particular drummer.

How about you never sin again? Why is it you don't have to be perfect but we do? I could not sin my entire life and still go to hell just because I don't believe in your imaginary friend who's either hiding from me or made up. And you can sin your whole life and get away with it because you have Jesus in your heart. At least whenever you aren't sinning.
Speaking of imaginary, everything you just outlined is illusory, made-up by those who are not face-to-face with the reality. Actually, those who call upon Jesus have the higher standard to meet--and the danger of being told to depart because he never knew us. Why? Because we did not follow The Way. Whether you recognize Jesus or not, rest assured he is going to recognize a fellow traveler of The Way.

So the next time you sin, and you will, remember this. How sorry are you really? Then why did you do it? Oh yea, you're only human. But don't worry because when you die you will become a god. Live forever, never sick, never sin again, never get mad, always happy, etc......
Again, that description is illusory, not reality. Reality has more substance and texture than the above presentation.

Forum List

Back