Evidence that universe created itself

Which means you and the atheists lose as you all believe in lies. I even found the name of the forgotten guy (he'll be soon forgotten tomorrow).

AIG tells the truth and provides creation science which annoys you to no end, i.e. forever.
Your frantic tirades are really disturbing.

AIG announces in their 'statement of faith' that facts and the truth are secondary to their fundamentalist agenda. They provide no science, they promote dogma.

You found the name of 'the forgotten guy'. Fascinating. What about the 'forgotten guy' is your conspiracy theory all about?

I'm not the one obsessed with an "old" Earth. It's you. For punishment, you'll prolly get to see what happens to an Earth that becomes so old in the afterlife. It could explode, become unlivable, or worse.
You have a lot in common with Marshall Applewhite.

physics, radiometric dating, radiation, chemistry

It's amazing how every atheist is an expert at all these fields.
Yes, the world of YouTube contains very old videos of obnoxious scientists who insist that they know all of these scientific realms and anyone who disagrees with them is an asshole.
Then I get to watch the cartoons they present containing very a old, very debunked series of discovered fossils.
Did you you that tyrannosaurus rex walked on 2 legs?
That's right, it didn't.
For over 100 years archeologists were jerking off over themselves having proved that man evolved from dinosaurs because tyrannosaurus rex wore a tuxedo, until, I think about 10 years ago, they realized they didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.

On the other hand, I probably come from the most scientifically educated population on earth which has produced an outrageous percentage of Nobel Prize Winners, not to mention medical professionals that people from all over the world come to when all else has failed.
But because I'm not convinced that evolution is anything more than contrived bullshit, I am an uneducated Neanderthal.

What's comforting, though, is that fact that people who believe in evolution are, thanks to videos, demonstrably the rudest mother fuckers in the universe.

It's amazing how every atheist is an expert at all these fields.
It would seem that way to someone who knows less than nothing about any of it. But really we just read and learn about it from credible sources. Stop getting your science from people mentally handicapped by childish religious belief and join us in the endeavor.

It would seem that way to someone who knows less than nothing about any of it. But really we just read and learn about it from credible sources. Stop getting your science from people mentally handicapped by childish religious belief and join us in the endeavor.
we just read and learn about it from credible sources

You absorb what is pleasing to your ego.
I see credible sources being crushed in YouTube videos because credible sources don't post what others point out to them that makes them not credible.

Yet I have college degrees and you would fail a 6th grade science quiz. Must be a conspiracy. Just a big conspiracy across every field of science, all to get one over on the iron aged faithers.
I’m sure you have several hard science degrees since you have until now refused to be explicit concerning your credentials.

I’m sure you have several hard science degrees since you have until now refused to be explicit concerning your credentials.

My dear Indeependent, Lord Acton had fantastic credentials as a university professor and president of the Royal Society, the oldest science organization there is. He proclaimed in 1895 "Heavier than air flight is impossible." Not a decade later, two bicycle mechanics who never graduated from high school...... flew in the heavier than air airplane that they brilliantly designed and built by themselves. So credentials are quite meaningless, as is intellect. I give you the Unabomber. I have compiled dozens of quotes from credentialed experts but Lord Acton's is the most compelling refutation of credentialism.

My dear Indeependent, Lord Acton had fantastic credentials as a university professor and president of the Royal Society, the oldest science organization there is. He proclaimed in 1895 "Heavier than air flight is impossible." Not a decade later, two bicycle mechanics who never graduated from high school...... flew in the heavier than air airplane that they brilliantly designed and built by themselves. So credentials are quite meaningless, as is intellect. I give you the Unabomber. I have compiled dozens of quotes from credentialed experts but Lord Acton's is the most compelling refutation of credentialism.
Quite an interesting comment as it is standard practice for religioners to cut and paste "quotes" from so-called credentialed creationers as they hope to vilify science.

Quite an interesting comment as it is standard practice for religioners to cut and paste "quotes" from so-called credentialed creationers as they hope to vilify science.
The pursuit of excellence has created incredible inventions but often take lots of mistakes to get to.

The pursuit of excellence has created incredible inventions but often take lots of mistakes to get to.
Expecting objective analysis from those who adhere to a statement of faith which predefines conclusions will ignore mistakes.

Expecting objective analysis from those who adhere to a statement of faith which predefines conclusions will ignore mistakes.
Because I don’t put my entire faith in non-observable, non-provable claims?
You have that faith.

Because I don’t put my entire faith in non-observable, non-provable claims?
You have that faith.
Non-observable, non-provable claims like magic and supernaturalism?

What part of the natural world is governed by non-observable, non-provable gods, demons, djinn, fairies, etc.?

What part of the natural world is not observable or provable (demonstrable)?

Non-observable, non-provable claims like magic and supernaturalism?

What part of the natural world is governed by non-observable, non-provable gods, demons, djinn, fairies, etc.?

What part of the natural world is not observable or provable (demonstrable)?
I’m not pushing religion, I’m casting doubts on carbon dating.

Marshall Applewhite
I'm closer to JB. You remind me of Luce Irigaray who was against the speed of light among other wacky feminist ideas:

"French feminist Luce Irigaray calls “E=mc2“ a “sexed equation.” She claims that it is sexist because “privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us.” Irigaray thinks its sexist for the formula to “privilege that which goes faster.”

Irigaray believes that all of physics is sexist. She sees a massive male conspiracy in physics that has made fluid mechanics, which she associates with the feminine, less developed than solid mechanics. She thinks male physicists are deliberately not studying fluid mechanics because men’s bodies don’t have a particular fluid in them: menstrual fluid.

Since 1964, she has been employed as a researcher at the French National Centre for Scientific Research and is currently France’s director of research in philosophy."

Or...

I’m not pushing religion, I’m casting doubts on carbon dating.
Hahahahaha

No son, you aren't. You are basically just failing the class. You are not presenting any actual challenge to carbon dating any more than a dog could challenge calculus. The slow kid in the back row who cant grasp the material isn't "casting doubt". He is just failing the class.

Hahahahaha

No son, you aren't. You are basically just failing the class. You are not presenting any actual challenge to carbon dating any more than a dog could challenge calculus. The slow kid in the back row who cant grasp the material isn't "casting doubt". He is just failing the class.
I didn’t cast doubt on carbon dating, moron, the videos on YouTube did that.
You think you are coming off as intelligent by throwing ad hominems at me and by ignoring the YouTube explanations of why it’s flawed.
It’s not such a big deal because almost everyone here knows you’re a frustrated, non-credentialed “scientist”.

I didn’t cast doubt on carbon dating, moron, the videos on YouTube did that.
Then use your big boy words and say that the first time.

And this is even dumber. No, youtube videos you never watched and would not understand anyway are not casting doubt on carbon dating. This is science, not America's Got Talent. How hilariously dumb of you.

Then use your big boy words and say that the first time.

And this is even dumber. No, youtube videos you never watched and would not understand anyway are not casting doubt on carbon dating. This is science, not America's Got Talent. How hilariously dumb of you.
Did I hurt your feelings?
Either post Links to the YouTube videos you watched or eat shit.

Forum List

Back