Evidence Suggests the Hillary Clinton Team Created Dossier Was Provided to Steele, then Kerry’s..

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. That's just the kind of dirty trick that Hillary is known for.

Former Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris suggested in February 2018 that the Steele dossier might have been made up by the Clintons and that Steele was only used to provide it some credibility:

“The reason Hillary hired Fusion [GPS] is because she needed someone more credible than Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to float these charges,” Morris alleges.

Just as the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used intermediaries in financing the Steele dossier to keep its fingerprints off a document styled as intelligence and not opposition research, Shearer allegedly used the tactic of laundering to ensure that his information looked as though coming from a clean source rather than a political dirty trickster.

In April 2018 Real Clear Politics reported that they had received a 2nd copy of the Steele dossier that came from individuals related to the Clintons.

In late September 2016, Sidney Blumenthal, a close Clinton confidant and colleague of Shearer’s, passed Shearer’s dossier on to State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, a longtime aide to John Kerry on Capitol Hill and at Foggy Bottom.

According to Winer’s account in a Feb. 8, 2018 Washington Post op-ed, he shared the contents of the Shearer dossier with the author of the first dossier, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who submitted part of it to the FBI to further substantiate his own investigation into the Trump campaign.

Evidence suggests Hillary Clinton is a freaking witch....and more.....lock her up....lock her Huma up too!
Oh I get it. skye is bripats sock. Although, skye seems to have a bit of a more feminine side to bripat. He needs that touch on the interwebs.

Listen to the terminally gullible Trump hating snowflakes who shouted "Russia! Russian! Russia" for three straight years.
Have you read that report yet?
"No collusion. No obstruction." That's all you need to know.
So that's a "no" then.

That's all I need to know.
Feel free to quote the text that show Trump "colluded."

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

At least start reading the report and you will find that your common retort becomes clearly incorrect. Just start reading it gramps.
You can type shit on the interwebs, you can read.

View attachment 264488
He won't. He knows it will contradict his bias, and he can't handle that.

You guys are really fighting a really worn old battle of propaganda. POTUS thanks you for your support!
Do you think they actually believe this crap?
Your calling anything crap is almost synonymous with the insight that it is the truth and not crap. Worried, are we?
So, that would be a "yes" then?
Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.

You guys are really fighting a really worn old battle of propaganda. POTUS thanks you for your support!
Your calling anything crap is almost synonymous with the insight that it is the truth and not crap. Worried, are we?
Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
No, it was bull's eye, and you know it too, don't you, swamp critter.

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. The question was "do you believe the crap in the OP". A question you are trying very hard to avoid answering.

Why is that, I wonder?

That witch' luck will run out one day and she will be held accountable.

Good Gawd Gertie I hope I live long enough to see her squirm... If I was in charge I would give the Slickmiester a 'Get out of jail card' if he would testify for the prosecution... :deal:

If you are Hillary or an elite member of the political class you can break the law and get off scott free. Yet government tosses we commoners in prison for the same thing. That's something that should anger all Americans.

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. The question was "do you believe the crap in the OP". A question you are trying very hard to avoid answering.
Why is that, I wonder?
Evidence suggests the Hillary Clinton team-created Dossier was provided to Steele, then Kerry.
That is the truth of the matter--take it or leave it. Oh, wait you already left.

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
Evidence suggests the Hillary Clinton team-created Dossier was provided to Steele, then Kerry.
That is the truth of the matter--take it or leave it. Oh, wait you already left.
It's a lie.

Just more desperate twisting by the tRumpkins who really really really don't want the dossier to be true.

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

Just more desperate twisting by the tRumpkins who really really really don't want the dossier to be true.
Deflecting probity, are you? :lmao:

Your myopically closed little mind is approaching a point where it will be shattered by what's coming. Take a look over at Italy and what's unfolding there. This Russian thing is about to bust wide open. You are going to find that both Italy and the British were heavily involved in it. What's unfortunate about all of this this is that the info is out there but BOTH sides (for the most part) will only believe whatever their pet media outlets tell them.

Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

Deflecting probity, are you? :lmao:
You should really look that word up before you use it again .

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

We know for a fact that in the very least the Clinton campaign funded the dossier via Steele. That is not even in question. You just better hope they can hide all the evidence of the FBI corruption and Obama's part in all of this.

Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

We know for a fact that in the very least the Clinton campaign funded the dossier via Steele. That is not even in question. You just better hope they can hide all the evidence of the FBI corruption and Obama's part in all of this.
Actually that is completely wrong. The original set up was paid for by republicans, when they dropped it the Clinton campaign took over the funding to fusion GPS. Neither party ever directly funded Steele or his organization. Neither did the Clinton campaign write the document and supply it to Steele.

This is all part of the conservative denial of reality process.

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

It must be very convenient for you to just say everything you don't agree with is a "lie".

Last edited:
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

Actually that is completely wrong. The original set up was paid for by republicans, when they dropped it the Clinton campaign took over the funding to fusion GPS. Neither party ever directly funded Steele or his organization. Neither did the Clinton campaign write the document and supply it to Steele.

This is all part of the conservative denial of reality process.

Look at you tap dancing and shit. LOL
You make a fundamental error here son, you have Conservatives confused with Republicans. They are two very different animals.

Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

It must be very convenient for you to just everything you don't agree with is a "lie".
There are things I don't believe in.

There are things that are lies.

They are two different categories.

The OP is a lie. It's is not a lie because I don't believe in it, it's is a lie because it is factually untrue.

Understand now?

Forum List

Back