Evidence Suggests the Hillary Clinton Team Created Dossier Was Provided to Steele, then Kerry’s..

Do you think they actually believe this crap?
Yeah, they do. Multiply by 10, the Trump Tribe.
Don't you have to screech about TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!! now?
Right now we're discussing the gullibility of tarump supporters. Well get to Russian collusion later.
I am gullible, in a way. I'm swayed by reality.

Your mileage may -- and unquestionably does -- vary.
You have, at best, a tenuous grip on reality.
Really? My avatar and such here are based on a work of fiction. I've said as much, repeatedly.

You and several other leftists here keep acting afraid of my avatar.

Your judgement of my grip on reality is flawed.

You guys are really fighting a really worn old battle of propaganda. POTUS thanks you for your support!

IDK about the Trump spying but I do know that Sanders got shafted with the super delegates going to her early on. At least that was how I saw it.
That was sad, but still within the party's writ.
Indeed. The Democratic Party leadership made it quite plain with that move that they don't give a shit about what Democrats want.

You were told you were irrelevant.

You guys are really fighting a really worn old battle of propaganda. POTUS thanks you for your support!

IDK about the Trump spying but I do know that Sanders got shafted with the super delegates going to her early on. At least that was how I saw it.
That was sad, but still within the party's writ.

Which they amended right after.

Yeah, they do. Multiply by 10, the Trump Tribe.
Don't you have to screech about TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!! now?
Right now we're discussing the gullibility of tarump supporters. Well get to Russian collusion later.
I am gullible, in a way. I'm swayed by reality.

Your mileage may -- and unquestionably does -- vary.
You have, at best, a tenuous grip on reality.
Really? My avatar and such here are based on a work of fiction. I've said as much, repeatedly.

You and several other leftists here keep acting afraid of my avatar.

Your judgement of my grip on reality is flawed.
You're imagining things.

Not a surprise, really.

Listen to the terminally gullible Trump hating snowflakes who shouted "Russia! Russian! Russia" for three straight years.
Have you read that report yet?
"No collusion. No obstruction." That's all you need to know.

Listen to the terminally gullible Trump hating snowflakes who shouted "Russia! Russian! Russia" for three straight years.
So that's a "no" then.

That's all I need to know.

So that's a "no" then.

Feel free to quote the text that show Trump "colluded."

So that's a "no" then.

It's almost 450 pages long. I read it. I'm not gonna go fishing back through it for quotes. Do your homework. Wilful ignorance it the worst kind.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. That's just the kind of dirty trick that Hillary is known for.

Former Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris suggested in February 2018 that the Steele dossier might have been made up by the Clintons and that Steele was only used to provide it some credibility:

“The reason Hillary hired Fusion [GPS] is because she needed someone more credible than Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to float these charges,” Morris alleges.

Just as the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used intermediaries in financing the Steele dossier to keep its fingerprints off a document styled as intelligence and not opposition research, Shearer allegedly used the tactic of laundering to ensure that his information looked as though coming from a clean source rather than a political dirty trickster.

In April 2018 Real Clear Politics reported that they had received a 2nd copy of the Steele dossier that came from individuals related to the Clintons.

In late September 2016, Sidney Blumenthal, a close Clinton confidant and colleague of Shearer’s, passed Shearer’s dossier on to State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, a longtime aide to John Kerry on Capitol Hill and at Foggy Bottom.

According to Winer’s account in a Feb. 8, 2018 Washington Post op-ed, he shared the contents of the Shearer dossier with the author of the first dossier, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who submitted part of it to the FBI to further substantiate his own investigation into the Trump campaign.

Evidence suggests Hillary Clinton is a freaking witch....and more.....lock her up....lock her Huma up too!

So that's a "no" then.

It's almost 450 pages long. I read it. I'm not gonna go fishing back through it for quotes. Do your homework. Wilful ignorance it the worst kind.
ROFL! In other words, there is none. Yet, you constantly bleat that everyone you attack needs to read it.

So that's a "no" then.

ROFL! In other words, there is none. Yet, you constantly bleat that everyone you attack needs to read it.
Nope. Read it.

So that's a "no" then.

Nope. Read it.
If there was something, you could post it. We all know why you don't.

So that's a "no" then.

Nope. Read it.
If there was something, you could post it. We all know why you don't.
Read it for yourself.

So that's a "no" then.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

At least start reading the report and you will find that your common retort becomes clearly incorrect. Just start reading it gramps.
You can type shit on the interwebs, you can read.

upload_2019-6-9_5-48-24.png

Forum List

Back