Chicago has 11 robberies in 5 hrs

The worst big city on earth

But we got deep-dish pizza!

5995f3ec4dcf3524008b48de.jpg

The same perpetrator in all the crimes. Obviously very good at what he does, no doubt been in and out of Jail,
my bet is he / they are some of the recently released W/no bail.
Chicago looks out for the welfare of its citizens! If only they would get rid of a few more police officers here, it would be a great place to raise a family.

The same perpetrator in all the crimes. Obviously very good at what he does, no doubt been in and out of Jail,
my bet is he / they are some of the recently released W/no bail.
Chicago looks out for the welfare of its citizens! If only they would get rid of a few more police officers here, it would be a great place to raise a family.
welfare is the reason it sucks so bad

But we got deep-dish pizza!
My first exposure to Chicago deep dish was one I ordered from Giordanos, while visiting the city on business. I ordered a medium and when the delivery guy handed it off, I nearly dropped it because it was so heavy. I'd NEVER felt anything like that in a pizza box! DAYUM it was good...

It seems the Big Blue Cities love their criminals and want to make their lives easy. The ruling Democrats want to provide their criminals with a safe work environment so they can rob and shop lift and not have to worry about someone interfering.

I live in the Free State of Florida and we are not as fond of criminals here. So I suggest Florida criminals migrate to the Big Blue Cities where they can live a much easier life. Criminals who are already lucky enough to live in a Big Blue City should avoid visiting Florida and trying to rob or shop lift. The rules are different here.

Chicago …

Florida. …

Back when I lived in Tampa I used to frequent a store that sold books, magazines and newspapers. The store owner had a holstered S&W Model 642 snub nosed .38 revolver on his belt. I had the same model revolver in a holster in my pants pocket as I had (and still have) a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit.

That was 16 years ago.

I live in the Free State of Florida and we are not as fond of criminals here. So I suggest Florida criminals migrate to the Big Blue Cities where they can live a much easier life. Criminals who are already lucky enough to live in a Big Blue City should avoid visiting Florida and trying to rob or shop lift. The rules are different here.
Yep. If you even accidentally look at Florida Man wrong he will get ultra-super-duper-triggered and eat your face faster than a Connecticut Chimp.

Just don't make eye contact.

I don’t think Florida men are quite that bad but we are close.

If I lived in Florida and my profession was a shoplifter, a store robber or even a cat burglar, I would be packing to leave Florida today and head off to enjoy the opportunities the big blue cities offer to petty criminals like me.

Forum List

Back