Cold Case Of Boy In The Box Has Finally Been Solved After Sixty-Five Years

RIP Joseph, but I'm glad now that the world finally knows who you were although unfortunately you'll probably never get proper justice. :(

I never knew of this story. Of course, I was only 2 1/2 years old when Joseph Zarelli was beaten to death and stuffed in a box, to go unknown for 65 years.

If it was still possible to get justice would any of you really care to? There's still time for some justice for Emmett Till and there doesn't really seem to be much fucks given.

Yeah, this boy will never get justice unless God already delivered it.
I second this. The perpetrator could already be out of the picture. What amazes me is the fact that the authorities have not given up on the case after all of these years.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. This actually leads me to what might be a good question. How long before the authorities are allowed to move onto other cases because nothing new is ever discovered later on?

• Banned
If it was still possible to get justice would any of you really care to?

Yes, even though it was literally decades before I was born. Nobody deserves to die like that.

P.S. This actually leads me to what might be a good question. How long before the authorities are allowed to move onto other cases because nothing new is ever discovered later on?

Yeah, I think there's supposed to be a statute of limitations or something.

Yes, even though it was literally decades before I was born. Nobody deserves to die like that.

Yeah, I think there's supposed to be a statute of limitations or something.
Usually murder doesn't have one though.

^^^ There is still a girl from my area who went missing over a year ago. Is she still being looked for? I have no idea. Nothing has been said about her recently, but if the worst has been presumed about her already, I am not surprised. Her name is Summer Wells.

God bless you and those who love her always!!!

Holly

^^^ There is still a girl from my area who went missing over a year ago. Is she still being looked for? I have no idea. Nothing has been said about her recently, but if the worst has been presumed about her already, I am not surprised. Her name is Summer Wells.

God bless you and those who love her always!!!

Holly

I really hope she is found safe and sound and God bless you as well.

Forum List

Back