Evidence Points To Major Vulnerabilities In U.S. Voting Systems

The real problem here is that both sides see every single change to the election process as an opportunity to tilt things in their favor. That's all they really care about. So, they resist any changes proposed by the "other side", regardless of merit, and support any changes that favor their voters and inhibit the opposition.
For example, voter ids: Both parties presume that requiring ids will mean less poor people show up to vote. Because it is also presumed that poor people will vote predominantly Democrat, Dems oppose voter ids and Republicans support them. Neither side gives one tiny fuck about the "sanctity of the vote". They just want to win. They just want power.
Democrats don’t oppose voter ID. What they oppose is restrictive ID requirements.

Bawahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ One America News....
Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?
But not a single insurrection was launched because of it...

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??

The russians didn't hack the election in 2016.

They meddled in it. They sent out lies and propaganda over social media and the internet to influence people to either not vote or vote for trump.

The russians knew who to target and how because trump's campaign manager paul manafort gave the russians the secret inside polling information so that the russians could properly target the right people and influence the election. Which they did.

No one saw anyone in the Hillary campaign, much less Hillary, start a riot that turned into an insurrection that killed people.

No one saw anyone from the democrats try to destroy the democratic process in our nation. The transfer of power to trump went smoothly without any problems or incident.

We certainly didn't see anyone from the democrats give secret polling information to russia or any other nation so they can influence and meddle in our election on the behalf of any democratic candidate.

Sounds like something Roger Stone might have told Alex Jones in the midst of a drinking binge ;)
And why would North Korea deliver them to Maine, and not California? California is about 5,600 miles from North Korea, while Maine is 11,200 miles away (by sea)

Twice the distance, and half the reason.

One of the more incredibly stupid things I heard - You too? :)

No shit....almost every other western nation has OUTLAWED the mail-in ballot process because it has definitively proven to be used for election fraud, but tge Democrats pushed for not only its use but expansion... then proceeded to demonstrate for the entire world exactly why those other nations were justified in outlawing it.
Postal voting allowed in:

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.
I don't have to refute conspiracies....

Reality does that for me.....

The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...
Your saying the fact that democrats couldnt stop talking about Russia hacking the election, was a conspiracy? There are thousands of left wing articles to prove it. Explain your moronic post.
I would assume they talked about Russia interfering in the elections because of all of the Russians popping up in criminal indictments.....or how Trump's own son received emails from those indicted Russians promising dirt on his Dad's opponent and he was thrilled about it.....then lied about meeting them.....

I would think if you don't want "Democrats" to talk about Russians -- don't rack up so many indictments....
View attachment 486981

Now.....can you tell us about all of the indictments Biden racked up over election interference?

I'll wait while you keep whining like a bitch
Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Its not going to happen.

You said "The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...". What conspiracy are you referring to?
The conspiracy that the 2020 election was stolen....

The conspiracy that republican controlled states like Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia all secretly conspired to rig the election for Biden.....

The conspiracy that you keep running away from because you know its bullshit...so you keep gish galloping yo ass all up and down this thread.....

Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.

Your saying the fact that democrats couldnt stop talking about Russia hacking the election, was a conspiracy? There are thousands of left wing articles to prove it. Explain your moronic post.
I would assume they talked about Russia interfering in the elections because of all of the Russians popping up in criminal indictments.....or how Trump's own son received emails from those indicted Russians promising dirt on his Dad's opponent and he was thrilled about it.....then lied about meeting them.....

I would think if you don't want "Democrats" to talk about Russians -- don't rack up so many indictments....
View attachment 486981

Now.....can you tell us about all of the indictments Biden racked up over election interference?

You said "The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...". What conspiracy are you referring to?

The conspiracy that republican controlled states like Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia all secretly conspired to rig the election for Biden.....

The conspiracy that you keep running away from because you know its bullshit...so you keep gish galloping yo ass all up and down this thread.....
Why are you talking about that when the topic is about the Democrat insurrection we have been burdened with for the past year and a half?

The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.

The three highest vote totals in history of the presidency.

No 1. - Biden/Harris 81,282,916
No 2. - Obama/Biden 69,498,516
No 3. - Obama/Biden 65,915,795

Guess what they all have in common?
You're wrong.
Trump got over 75,000,000 votes.....if he was unpopular he would have gotten less than Obama/Biden's 69,000,000.
The only reason Biden got more was because he had to.....because Trump got more than any president in US history.
Many of those Biden votes were stolen from Trump voters.
Many of them were also manufactured votes.
First they waited till they knew how many they needed.....then they just created them.
Biden isn't popular.....never was.
That's why they never allow him to have large gatherings....using COVID as an excuse.
The lack of turnout would prove he's very unpopular and would prove that he stole the election.

Last edited:
No shit....almost every other western nation has OUTLAWED the mail-in ballot process because it has definitively proven to be used for election fraud, but tge Democrats pushed for not only its use but expansion... then proceeded to demonstrate for the entire world exactly why those other nations were justified in outlawing it.
Postal voting allowed in:

We’ve had this conversation many times, but it’s important to keep in mind that we’re dealing with brainwashed idiots. ;)

And as usual....

View attachment 486981

Why are you talking about that when the topic is about the Democrat insurrection we have been burdened with for the past year and a half?
There was no Democrat insurrection moron......

Just because half of Trump's campaign and administration got indicted via the Russian interference probe -- that is your problem, not mine....

Unless you are saying Democrats are so powerful they were able to force Trump's own DOJ and FBI to charge and convict his Campaign Manager, Deputy Campaign Manager, Personal Lawyer, National Advisor, etc etc etc....

Just think if Hunter's laptop got indicted...wouldn't you guys claim its proof that Ukraine and Biden stole the election?

The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.

The three highest vote totals in history of the presidency.

No 1. - Biden/Harris 81,282,916
No 2. - Obama/Biden 69,498,516
No 3. - Obama/Biden 65,915,795

Guess what they all have in common?
You're wrong.
Trump got over 75,000,000 votes.
The only reason Biden got more was because he had to.....because Trump got more than any president in US history.
Many of those Biden votes were stolen from Trump voters.
Many of them were also manufactured votes.
First they waited till they knew how many they needed.....then they just created them.
Are you doing comedy??

Obviously, the "right" guy won, so they didn't want to really kick the wasp nest of election irregularities.
20201108_200724.jpg

So sad......the election was stolen lie will be your new Lost Cause fairytale you will repeat to the future generation of right wing cucks for the next 150 years....

Just like the Neo-Confederate lost cause strategy was repeated to make future generations of racists feel better about losing the Civil War

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems

There is absolutely no evidence of anything. OAN is a Trump propaganda outfit and their evidence relies heavily on Republicans who are batshit crazy. The majority of voters accept Biden won. The only group that does not are Republicans.

That low IQ of yours is embarrassing you again. You obviously dont even know what "insurrection" means. It is the literal definition of what Democrats have done for a year and a half non stop.

insurrection noun

in·sur·rec·tion | \ ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən \
Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems
The goal all along has been to render our vote useless.
They don't believe in winning fairly.
They want to tell us who we can vote for and who will win.
Democrats are like an umpire who refuses to call balls and strikes fairly.

Republicans are the fascists who want to corrupt our voting system. They want to make it difficult to vote. Trump spilled the beans. The higher the turnout the harder it is for Republicans to win. The Republicans want to call everything a strike even if the pitch goes into the seats.

Obviously, the "right" guy won, so they didn't want to really kick the wasp nest of election irregularities.
View attachment 486991

So sad......the election was stolen lie will be your new Lost Cause fairytale you will repeat to the future generation of right wing cucks for the next 150 years....

Just like the Neo-Confederate lost cause strategy was repeated to make future generations of racists feel better about losing the Civil War
Nah, we'll be too busy mocking the guy who's currently trying to be the President, until he's moved out by his own party because he's just too feeble to continue. See, here's reality. Every 4 years there's a presidential election. Every 2 years there are mid-term elections and in between those are countless state and local elections to get excited about. In short, Quid Pro really doesn't mean that much in the big scheme of things, just a bumbling, old, rich white guy with dementia trying to establish a legacy after 50 years of very little accomplishment. How upset are you still, for example, that Bush beat Gore, who couldn't even win his own state?

IOW, feel all the glee you can because it's very short-lived. In fact, I have to wonder why democrats and leftists (but I repeat myself) aren't happier. They won everything but they're the most miserable creatures on the planet, just waiting and hoping for something to trigger them so they can have a meltdown. Maybe they realize they could lose big in the mid-terms and have it all come crashing down.

The democrat voter fraud tunnel is wide open for the theft of an election....where is the DOJ?....they are the enforcement side of the dem party...our nation is never going to be like it was....its over until we get some republicans with some balls....

They didn't see any evidence of fraud.

Last edited:

And as usual....

View attachment 486981

Just because half of Trump's campaign and administration got indicted via the Russian interference probe -- that is your problem, not mine....

Unless you are saying Democrats are so powerful they were able to force Trump's own DOJ and FBI to charge and convict his Campaign Manager, Deputy Campaign Manager, Personal Lawyer, National Advisor, etc etc etc....

Just think if Hunter's laptop got indicted...wouldn't you guys claim its proof that Ukraine and Biden stole the election?
You're all over the place on this.
None of this illustrates the clear existence of corruption in the Biden Administration better than their actions after the election.
The Red-Letter day was Jan 6th.....when the CIA and Big Tech conspired to remove Trump from the public domain.

Forum List

Back