Evidence Points To Major Vulnerabilities In U.S. Voting Systems

No shit....almost every other western nation has OUTLAWED the mail-in ballot process because it has definitively proven to be used for election fraud, but tge Democrats pushed for not only its use but expansion... then proceeded to demonstrate for the entire world exactly why those other nations were justified in outlawing it.
Postal voting allowed in:

We’ve had this conversation many times, but it’s important to keep in mind that we’re dealing with brainwashed idiots. ;)
Yes, ones who claim there was no election fraud despite the Chief Justice of the USSC publicly acknowledging that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of an election, bypassing the state legislature and the established legal process required to make such changes legally.

The chief justice said no such thing because it was not true. The AG found no evidence of fraud.
Bullshit liar - I posted the link numerous times at the time....

The only thing that could drive you more insane than you already are worth be to put you in a round room and tell your crazy ass to go sit in the coener.

You are the ones who are insane. You believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe. Your crazy ass belongs in a looney bin.

Just to recap -- I know 95% of the reason why you Trumpers insist on pushing these bullshit conspiracies and gaslighting is because you think it "triggers the libs" -- so I just wanted to remind you; that makes you look even more stupid....
Thanks for the great display of avoiding reality with false claims of conspiracy theories and gaslighting in a failed attempt to respond to irrefutable evidence.....

No shit....almost every other western nation has OUTLAWED the mail-in ballot process because it has definitively proven to be used for election fraud, but tge Democrats pushed for not only its use but expansion... then proceeded to demonstrate for the entire world exactly why those other nations were justified in outlawing it.
Postal voting allowed in:

We’ve had this conversation many times, but it’s important to keep in mind that we’re dealing with brainwashed idiots. ;)
Yes, ones who claim there was no election fraud despite the Chief Justice of the USSC publicly acknowledging that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of an election, bypassing the state legislature and the established legal process required to make such changes legally.

The chief justice said no such thing because it was not true. The AG found no evidence of fraud.
Bullshit liar - I posted the link numerous times at the time....

The only thing that could drive you more insane than you already are worth be to put you in a round room and tell your crazy ass to go sit in the coener.

You are the ones who are insane. You believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe. Your crazy ass belongs in a looney bin.
Your 'Nuh-uh' is acknowledged & your 'surrender' is accepted.

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems
The goal all along has been to render our vote useless.
They don't believe in winning fairly.
They want to tell us who we can vote for and who will win.
Democrats are like an umpire who refuses to call balls and strikes fairly.
they can't win legitimately

Bawahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ One America News....
Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?
But not a single insurrection was launched because of it...

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
Russia russia, you ain't ever getting away from that jack. your face must be mostly messy from all your slinging back in your face.

Just to recap -- I know 95% of the reason why you Trumpers insist on pushing these bullshit conspiracies and gaslighting is because you think it "triggers the libs" -- so I just wanted to remind you; that makes you look even more stupid....
Thanks for the great display of avoiding reality with false claims of conspiracy theories and gaslighting in a failed attempt to respond to irrefutable evidence.....
russia russia. he can't escape it, that mud is all over his face. slinging mud into the wind is a messy business. look at him.

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.
Cool story bro....

Any evidence??

Or are we supposed to take your bitch ass hurt feelings as proof?
So, your part in this game is playing the blind, death, retarded liar... OK. Fair enough.

You just described yourself except I would put it down as blind, deaf and retarded. If Jesus Christ told you the election was fair, you would accuse him of being a liberal. Trump is your God.

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems

There is NO fair nor free voting system left in America. It has became so fraudulent that it is pointless to even bother. The fascist democrats will never lose another election in the United States. They have figured out how to game this "system" . That's how dementia Joe was "elected". Nothing "free" or "fair" about it.

This is the way it now is in America and until AMERICA decides to wake up and do something about it - we are screwed.

Bottom line? Unless and until there is an other revolution and the fascist democrats eradicated from this country, this is what we will put up with.

Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
Russia russia, you ain't ever getting away from that jack. your face must be mostly messy from all your slinging back in your face.

It is true whether you like it or not. We can see why Putin was supporting Trump. The fact is that no one has slung anything back. The fact is that internal polling dsata and other campaign information was turned over to a Russian businessman associated with Russian Intelligence. The social media ads the Russians bought followed those strategies.

The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.
Cool story bro....

Any evidence??

So, your part in this game is playing the blind, death, retarded liar... OK. Fair enough.

You just described yourself except I would put it down as blind, deaf and retarded. If Jesus Christ told you the election was fair, you would accuse him of being a liberal. Trump is your God.
Jesus would never say that because he isn't a liar like you.

And as usual....

It is true whether you like it or not. We can see why Putin was supporting Trump. The fact is that no one has slung anything back. The fact is that internal polling dsata and other campaign information was turned over to a Russian businessman associated with Russian Intelligence. The social media ads the Russians bought followed those strategies.
Your opinionated rants that have already been debunked by irrefutable evidence mean nothing, troll.

-----------

"The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election." Do you have any actual evidence of this?
"The vast majority of Trump supporters, standing next to me, at this rally, believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election"

Because they are too stupid to accept the truth. They need to accept reality.

Cool story bro....

Any evidence??

You are the lying weasel.

And as usual....

Your opinionated rants that have already been debunked by irrefutable evidence mean nothing, troll.

Your opinionated rants have been debunked. You have provided no irreefutable evidence. The evidence it was a fair election was irrevfutable. It has been provided by Republican officials and judges who have rejected Republican claims of fraud.

Cool story bro....

Any evidence??

You are the lying weasel.
Ouch, another, 'Nuh-uh, YOU are.'

:p

And as usual....

Your opinionated rants have been debunked. You have provided no irreefutable evidence. The evidence it was a fair election was irrevfutable. It has been provided by Republican officials and judges who have rejected Republican claims of fraud.
What's the matter, sheep? No one else gave you talking points with which to respond, you proved you can't think for yourself, so you had to plagiarize lime Biden has to....

You just proved everything you post say is either provided talking points or stolen from others....because you aren't smart enough to think for yourself.

show us the ballots.

"The vast majority of Trump supporters, standing next to me, at this rally, believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election"
why did it take those six states three extra days? I can tell you, but you'd deny it. cause you are a sheep.

Chinese ballots? You’re kooky :lol:
took three days to get them in. we know, the election was extended to receive them in.

Forum List

Back