Evidence Points To Major Vulnerabilities In U.S. Voting Systems

Bawahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ One America News....
Many of new clips in the video evidence of electronic vote hacking/tampering comes from the LEFTIST CNN.

Now laugh about that, dumbass.
None of that refutes the fact that the election was not stolen...you do understand that right??

Now.....did that report include any EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD??

I'll wait
How would you know how wide spread voter fraud is when people can hand in mail in ballots without any verification?

That was tried in NC and was caught by election officials.

No shit....almost every other western nation has OUTLAWED the mail-in ballot process because it has definitively proven to be used for election fraud, but tge Democrats pushed for not only its use but expansion... then proceeded to demonstrate for the entire world exactly why those other nations were justified in outlawing it.
Postal voting allowed in:

We’ve had this conversation many times, but it’s important to keep in mind that we’re dealing with brainwashed idiots. ;)
Yes, ones who claim there was no election fraud despite the Chief Justice of the USSC publicly acknowledging that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of an election, bypassing the state legislature and the established legal process required to make such changes legally.

Many of new clips in the video evidence of electronic vote hacking/tampering comes from the LEFTIST CNN.

None of that refutes the fact that the election was not stolen...you do understand that right??

I'll wait
Sorry, the election was stolen, and there's already a mountain of evidence. Google it, ya lazy bubble head.

There is NO evidence the election was stolen. Your fantasies are not evidence.

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?
But not a single insurrection was launched because of it...

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.
I don't have to refute conspiracies....

Reality does that for me.....

The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...
Your saying the fact that democrats couldnt stop talking about Russia hacking the election, was a conspiracy? There are thousands of left wing articles to prove it. Explain your moronic post.
I would assume they talked about Russia interfering in the elections because of all of the Russians popping up in criminal indictments.....or how Trump's own son received emails from those indicted Russians promising dirt on his Dad's opponent and he was thrilled about it.....then lied about meeting them.....

I would think if you don't want "Democrats" to talk about Russians -- don't rack up so many indictments....
View attachment 486981

Now.....can you tell us about all of the indictments Biden racked up over election interference?

I'll wait while you keep whining like a bitch
Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Its not going to happen.

You said "The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...". What conspiracy are you referring to?
The conspiracy that the 2020 election was stolen....

The conspiracy that republican controlled states like Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia all secretly conspired to rig the election for Biden.....

The conspiracy that you keep running away from because you know its bullshit...so you keep gish galloping yo ass all up and down this thread.....
Why are you talking about that when the topic is about the Democrat insurrection we have been burdened with for the past year and a half?
There was no Democrat insurrection moron......

Just because half of Trump's campaign and administration got indicted via the Russian interference probe -- that is your problem, not mine....

Unless you are saying Democrats are so powerful they were able to force Trump's own DOJ and FBI to charge and convict his Campaign Manager, Deputy Campaign Manager, Personal Lawyer, National Advisor, etc etc etc....

Just think if Hunter's laptop got indicted...wouldn't you guys claim its proof that Ukraine and Biden stole the election?
You're all over the place on this.
None of this illustrates the clear existence of corruption in the Biden Administration better than their actions after the election.
The Red-Letter day was Jan 6th.....when the CIA and Big Tech conspired to remove Trump from the public domain.

Telling us your fantasies. The only conspiracy was between Trump supporters to storm the capitol.

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.

Your saying the fact that democrats couldnt stop talking about Russia hacking the election, was a conspiracy? There are thousands of left wing articles to prove it. Explain your moronic post.
I would assume they talked about Russia interfering in the elections because of all of the Russians popping up in criminal indictments.....or how Trump's own son received emails from those indicted Russians promising dirt on his Dad's opponent and he was thrilled about it.....then lied about meeting them.....

I would think if you don't want "Democrats" to talk about Russians -- don't rack up so many indictments....
View attachment 486981

Now.....can you tell us about all of the indictments Biden racked up over election interference?

You said "The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...". What conspiracy are you referring to?
You have to show, with facts, the election was stolen from Trump by showing the evidence that it was...

Physical counts that show Trump had enough votes to win, with actual evidence that X amount of votes in this X precinct, switched to Biden from Trump via machine error or hacking, and enough votes to change the election results....

Something on that line....

And so far, none, zip, zero of that actual evidence of a steal taking place has been shown by anyone on the right making the accusations of fraud.

this isn't about what "could" happen with the voting machines.

this is about what DID happen with the voting machines...

And as usual....

View attachment 486981

The conspiracy that republican controlled states like Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia all secretly conspired to rig the election for Biden.....

The conspiracy that you keep running away from because you know its bullshit...so you keep gish galloping yo ass all up and down this thread.....
Why are you talking about that when the topic is about the Democrat insurrection we have been burdened with for the past year and a half?

Just because half of Trump's campaign and administration got indicted via the Russian interference probe -- that is your problem, not mine....

Unless you are saying Democrats are so powerful they were able to force Trump's own DOJ and FBI to charge and convict his Campaign Manager, Deputy Campaign Manager, Personal Lawyer, National Advisor, etc etc etc....

Just think if Hunter's laptop got indicted...wouldn't you guys claim its proof that Ukraine and Biden stole the election?
None of this illustrates the clear existence of corruption in the Biden Administration better than their actions after the election.
The Red-Letter day was Jan 6th.....when the CIA and Big Tech conspired to remove Trump from the public domain.
During the 1st Trump Impeachment a member of the State Department testified under oath that Burisma reps showed up at the WH insisting they meet with the Vp while using Hunter Biden's name as leverage, that the State Dpt warned Joe Biden of the perception of a Conflict of Interest if he met with them considering Hunter's position as a board member, and that the VPmet with them anyway....despite Biden having repeatedly lied by claiming he never met with them...even though there were photographs of Joe, Hinter, & tve 2 reps playing gf together. (Proving Joe Biden is stupid or dementia-ravaged).

Then, again, there was the public declaration by the FBI, DHS, & Treasury Departmrnt about having physical financial records proving the Bidens are guy of financial crimes to include I nfluency Pedfling, Russian Money Laundering, , taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP...

...then there is Joe Biden's videotaped confession of exptorting the previous Ukraine PM into firing their top prosecutor who was Investigating Hunter as part of a criminal Investigation of the notorious criminal energy company owner tied to Putin who Hunter worked for....

...then there is Hunter Biden's confirmed laptop, the criminal and self-incriminating contents of which the FBI have, providing more /han enough evidence for an honest DOJ / Prosecuting Attorney to put Hunter Biden and other Biden family members in jail for decades....

....then there is all the evidence if financial crimes / influence peddling Joe's brother has been engaged in for decades....

The only way someone does not see the massive amount of irrefutable criminal evidence against the Bidens is if they CHOOSE not to.

And as usual....

View attachment 486981

Telling us your fantasies. The only conspiracy was between Trump supporters to storm the capitol.
...'walk peacefully to the Capitol....' = 'inciting an insurrection to willing moronic sheep who defend politicians whose rhetoric has been so violent that they inspired / incited an assassination attempt against Republican politicians in public park by an Insane snowflake f* just slightly crazier than they are.

No shit....almost every other western nation has OUTLAWED the mail-in ballot process because it has definitively proven to be used for election fraud, but tge Democrats pushed for not only its use but expansion... then proceeded to demonstrate for the entire world exactly why those other nations were justified in outlawing it.

We’ve had this conversation many times, but it’s important to keep in mind that we’re dealing with brainwashed idiots. ;)
Yes, ones who claim there was no election fraud despite the Chief Justice of the USSC publicly acknowledging that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of an election, bypassing the state legislature and the established legal process required to make such changes legally.

The chief justice said no such thing because it was not true. The AG found no evidence of fraud.

The chief justice said no such thing because it was not true. The AG found no evidence of fraud.
Bullshit liar - I posted the link numerous times at the time....

The only thing that could drive you more insane than you already are worth be to put you in a round room and tell your crazy ass to go sit in the coener.

And as usual....

View attachment 486981

...'walk peacefully to the Capitol....' = 'inciting an insurrection to willing moronic sheep who defend politicians whose rhetoric has been so violent that they inspired / incited an assassination attempt against Republican politicians in public park by an I sane snowflake f* just slightly crazier than they are.

They were not walking peacefully. They were there illegally and trying to smash doors down to get in. The person who shot Democrat Giffords was a right wing nut. The guy who sent mail bombs to Trump's opponents was a supporter of Trump.

Just to recap -- I know 95% of the reason why you Trumpers insist on pushing these bullshit conspiracies and gaslighting is because you think it "triggers the libs" -- so I just wanted to remind you; that makes you look even more stupid....

And as usual....

View attachment 486981

...'walk peacefully to the Capitol....' = 'inciting an insurrection to willing moronic sheep who defend politicians whose rhetoric has been so violent that they inspired / incited an assassination attempt against Republican politicians in public park by an I sane snowflake f* just slightly crazier than they are.

They were not walking peacefully. They were there illegally and trying to smash doors down to get in. The person who shot Democrat Giffords was a right wing nut. The guy who sent mail bombs to Trump's opponents was a supporter of Trump.
The nut that shot Gabby wasn't a Trump supporter. She was shot in 2011 way before Trump declared he was running for POTUS. It also was proven that he was a paranoid schizophrenic who was abusing drugs and alcohol. His politics didn't matter. He was a sick individual and any political leanings he followed had nothing to do with the attack. If anything...he was anti-government which would make him more a Libertarian.
Jared Loughner was one of those lost souls that always seem to fall thru the cracks and never get any help till it's too late. Some of them blow their heads off and some of them take out their anger on others.

The AG was part of the Swamp. He was a life-long DC insider.

I'll wait
You're an example of you can take you horse to water but you can't make them drink.
As long as one asshole on the left says there was no voter fraud....you'll never believe it......even though the evidence is in your face every day you see Biden in front of the cameras.

I hope that Trump and his cultists regard the discovery of a single fraudulent PA voter (Republican) as a sort of a participation trophy after suffering 70 crushing and humiliating losses in court. Maybe that can make them feel better.

-from the comment section

Congress tried to do something to remedy the situation in 2019 with the Securing America’s Federal Elections Act. It would have required implementation of cybersecurity safeguards for hardware and software used in elections, bar the use of wireless communication devices in election systems and require electronic voting machines be manufactured in the United States.

The measure passed in the House but failed in the Senate where Republicans felt such federal mandates infringe on state's rights.

Last edited:

It is all bullshit. The fact is no election laws were violated nor was the Constitution.

I'll wait
You're an example of you can take you horse to water but you can't make them drink.
As long as one asshole on the left says there was no voter fraud....you'll never believe it......even though the evidence is in your face every day you see Biden in front of the cameras.
Riiigghhhttt....
_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

Forum List

Back