Evidence Points To Major Vulnerabilities In U.S. Voting Systems

Bawahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ One America News....
Many of new clips in the video evidence of electronic vote hacking/tampering comes from the LEFTIST CNN.

Now laugh about that, dumbass.
None of that refutes the fact that the election was not stolen...you do understand that right??

Now.....did that report include any EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD??

I'll wait
How would you know how wide spread voter fraud is when people can hand in mail in ballots without any verification?
So basically......the evidence of widespread voter fraud is that there is no evidence of widespread voter....got it...

Our election process is a mess and needs fixing. But that isn't what the Trumpsters want. They claim that there was a vast left-wing conspiracy to steal the election and that it should be overturned. That's just pathetic excuse making.
Very few people are saying that. I certainly am not. If there is any doubt in our election process, that needs to be addressed immediately.
But because some people are saying that, adamantly and loudly, Dems feel compelled to defend the system and are reluctant to admit that it needs changing. Politics as usual.

Politics as usual. Obviously our election procedures are badly in need of an update. But because recognizing the vulnerabilities would lend credence to the Trumpsters "#StopTheSteal" nonsense, Democrats are compelled to ignore it.

Democrats introduced legislation to fix it in 2019 for the 2020 election.

Guess what party voted it down?

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems

"The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election." Do you have any actual evidence of this?
"The vast majority of Trump supporters, standing next to me, at this rally, believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election"

Last edited:
The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.

The three highest vote totals in history of the presidency.

No 1. - Biden/Harris 81,282,916
No 2. - Obama/Biden 69,498,516
No 3. - Obama/Biden 65,915,795

Guess what they all have in common?
They were both pussies who suck at running a country?

Politics as usual. Obviously our election procedures are badly in need of an update. But because recognizing the vulnerabilities would lend credence to the Trumpsters "#StopTheSteal" nonsense, Democrats are compelled to ignore it.

Fair enough. Political hypocrisy is par for the course. We need to sober up and fix this shit.

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?
But not a single insurrection was launched because of it...

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.

I thought it was a Sloth Coup? So now it's a Sloth Insurrection?

So fucking slow you hardly notice it!

There is no question the zionist 911 W traitors in the GOP love the machines, especially in GA with Raffensberger and Kemp.

The motive to switch to paperless machines was treasonous from the beginning, as was socializing senior drugs with opium as the pill.

This is all part of the grand strategy of precisely what einstein warned us about in 1948....

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.
I don't have to refute conspiracies....

Reality does that for me.....

The burden is on you morons to prove your conspiracies...

And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.

Youre saying the fact that democrats couldnt stop talking about Russia hacking the election, was a conspiracy? There are thousands of left wing articles to prove it. Explain your moronic post.

And as usual....

Your saying the fact that democrats couldnt stop talking about Russia hacking the election, was a conspiracy? There are thousands of left wing articles to prove it. Explain your moronic post.
I would assume they talked about Russia interfering in the elections because of all of the Russians popping up in criminal indictments.....or how Trump's own son received emails from those indicted Russians promising dirt on his Dad's opponent and he was thrilled about it.....then lied about meeting them.....

I would think if you don't want "Democrats" to talk about Russians -- don't rack up so many indictments....
O_.008.obma (50).jpg

Now.....can you tell us about all of the indictments Biden racked up over election interference?

I'll wait while you keep whining like a bitch

The conceit of the #StopTheSteal morons is that the existence of "voting irregularities" proves a conspiracy to steal the election.

Zionists brag about Zionist corruption....

as if they don't know....

It is all about covering up 911. That's what the STEAL was all about.....

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems
yep, most Democrat Voters are opposed to the Right to Vote

Many of new clips in the video evidence of electronic vote hacking/tampering comes from the LEFTIST CNN.

Now laugh about that, dumbass.
None of that refutes the fact that the election was not stolen...you do understand that right??

Now.....did that report include any EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD??

I'll wait
How would you know how wide spread voter fraud is when people can hand in mail in ballots without any verification?
So basically......the evidence of widespread voter fraud is that there is no evidence of widespread voter....got it...

Our election process is a mess and needs fixing. But that isn't what the Trumpsters want. They claim that there was a vast left-wing conspiracy to steal the election and that it should be overturned. That's just pathetic excuse making.
Being Opposing Voter ID is being opposed to the Right to Vote.
Progressives are backwards bigots.

The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.

Chinese ballots? You’re kooky :lol:

Forum List

Back