Evidence Points To Major Vulnerabilities In U.S. Voting Systems

Bawahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ One America News....
Many of new clips in the video evidence of electronic vote hacking/tampering comes from the LEFTIST CNN.

Now laugh about that, dumbass.
None of that refutes the fact that the election was not stolen...you do understand that right??

Now.....did that report include any EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD??

I'll wait
How would you know how wide spread voter fraud is when people can hand in mail in ballots without any verification?
So basically......the evidence of widespread voter fraud is that there is no evidence of widespread voter....got it...

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?
That Russian hacking was with your full support.
You do realize they never actually hacked our election, right? That was all just a bunch of horse shit that you lefties swallowed without question because youre stupid, but it wasnt true.

Just 4 years ago you democrats couldnt shut up about Russia hacking our elections. Its ALL you talked about. What happened between now and then?
But not a single insurrection was launched because of it...

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.
Cool story bro....

Any evidence??

Or are we supposed to take your bitch ass hurt feelings as proof?
So, your part in this game is playing the blind, death, retarded liar... OK. Fair enough.

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems
4o5ksk.jpg

Many of new clips in the video evidence of electronic vote hacking/tampering comes from the LEFTIST CNN.

None of that refutes the fact that the election was not stolen...you do understand that right??

I'll wait
Sorry, the election was stolen, and there's already a mountain of evidence. Google it, ya lazy bubble head.
Why is Trump so weak that he couldn't stop a weak old senile man from bitch slapping him out of office??

but you folks have a habit of throwing all of your support behind cucks.....only to pretend to hate them later......like we would forget.....

#sad

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

I'll wait
How would you know how wide spread voter fraud is when people can hand in mail in ballots without any verification?
So basically......the evidence of widespread voter fraud is that there is no evidence of widespread voter....got it...
I never used the term "wide spread". I have no idea how much fraud there is. No one does because, our terribly flawed system doesnt allow verification. It needs to be fixed and it will be eventually.

I'll wait

Our election process is a mess and needs fixing. But that isn't what the Trumpsters want. They claim that there was a vast left-wing conspiracy to steal the election and that it should be overturned. That's just pathetic excuse making.

And Obama didn't pressure a single Secretary of State or Governor to "find votes" or "overthrow" any election results...

Now that Trump had been president for 4 years - I am sure his main priority was securing our election process....are you saying Trump was too incompetent to secure our election infrastructure??
The kenyan muslim was more than likely cheated into office as well. The demtrash just didn't have the opportunity to inject MILLIONS of chinese printed fake ballots to help with the cheat. Worst part about this is, the cucks left and right in Washington are all fully aware that cheating takes place.
Cool story bro....

Any evidence??

Or are we supposed to take your bitch ass hurt feelings as proof?
So, your part in this game is playing the blind, death, retarded liar... OK. Fair enough.
So when there is no evidence to present...

Just get mad and call everyone blind....cool

Let me know how that works out for you....because so far....Biden is "still your president"

I'll wait
Sorry, the election was stolen, and there's already a mountain of evidence. Google it, ya lazy bubble head.
Why is Trump so weak that he couldn't stop a weak old senile man from bitch slapping him out of office??

but you folks have a habit of throwing all of your support behind cucks.....only to pretend to hate them later......like we would forget.....

#sad

View attachment 486976
Why is the demtrash party so corrupt and full of liars?

Democrats have been committing insurrection non stop for a year and a half. What the fuck are you talking about? Furthermore, i dont see how that has any bearing on this topic anyway.
And as usual....

When Trumpers don't have any facts on their side -- they resort to hyperbole like a bratty bitch
As usual, when you cant refute my argument, you post some bullshit like ^ that instead.

I'll wait
I never used the term "wide spread". I have no idea how much fraud there is. No one does because, our terribly flawed system doesnt allow verification. It needs to be fixed and it will be eventually.
If your goofy ass believes the election was stolen and there is no proof to support -- that would mean the fraud was "WIDESPREAD"

Widespread enough that every single Republican state controlled election that revealed Biden as the winner -- were all part of the conspiracy.....

And as a wise man once said.....the greater the conspiracy, the greater the evidence needs to be to prove it

I'll wait

#sad

View attachment 486976
Why is the demtrash party so corrupt and full of liars?
You sound like a toddler.....

"Daddy, do unicorns dream???"

I'll wait

Our election process is a mess and needs fixing. But that isn't what the Trumpsters want. They claim that there was a vast left-wing conspiracy to steal the election and that it should be overturned. That's just pathetic excuse making.
Very few people are saying that. I certainly am not. If there is any doubt in our election process, that needs to be addressed immediately.

As if we all didn't know this already. This information is just redundant, even though the demtrash are putting on their best act as if this information didn't exist, and just for the record, they are pathetic actors. No one is buying their act. The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election.

-----------

Despite Democrats and their propaganda wing lying about reports of voting fraud, evidence is mounting that our nation’s voting systems suffer from widespread vulnerabilities to both hacking and fraud.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more: Evidence points to major vulnerabilities in U.S. voting systems
The goal all along has been to render our vote useless.
They don't believe in winning fairly.
They want to tell us who we can vote for and who will win.
Democrats are like an umpire who refuses to call balls and strikes fairly.
Democrats are like Lebron James, silent about the rules and cheating when they are the leaders, but kvetching and moaning when they lose that lead and those rules cheat against them.

I'll wait
If your goofy ass believes the election was stolen and there is no proof to support -- that would mean the fraud was "WIDESPREAD"

Widespread enough that every single Republican state controlled election that revealed Biden as the winner -- were all part of the conspiracy.....

And as a wise man once said.....the greater the conspiracy, the greater the evidence needs to be to prove it
When have i EVER said the election was stolen?

The three highest vote totals in history of the presidency.

No 1. - Biden/Harris 81,282,916
No 2. - Obama/Biden 69,498,516
No 3. - Obama/Biden 65,915,795

Guess what they all have in common?

All of republican's efforts to "secure the election" have been directed at making it more burdensome to vote. There was zero republican interest after 2016 to hardening systems to hacking since the hackers seem to have been on their side.

-----------

"The vast majority of Americans believe there was massive voter fraud and cheating in the November election." Do you have any actual evidence of this?

Forum List

Back