Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt!"

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

Okay, whatever republicans: I'm butthurt over the election.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.
so he is like all the other politicians and rich people out there.....what else you got billy?....

You people remember that sick feeling when you saw Obama's black face on Inauguration day? How you were sure that he would have all of you picking cotton, handing out slavery reparations, taking your guns, turning your church into a mosque and so forth? That's the kind of feeling reasonable, non-hateful people have now. It's not so much about losing an election, it's about your man and his vow to shit all over everything we care about just for spite. The very thought that we will have a clearly vengeful president motivated by fear, hate and spite fills people who are not motivated by negativity with dread. If you think we are wrong about Trump being a flaming psycho then you might want to change your tone to something less hateful.

You people remember that sick feeling when you saw Obama's black face on Inauguration day? How you were sure that he would have all of you picking cotton, handing out slavery reparations, taking your guns, turning your church into a mosque and so forth?

You know people that thought that way?

Sounds like you have a lot of friends in low places...
I live in the rural south, yeah, a lot of people thought it was the end. I have also been on various message boards since 2004 and have a pretty good memory for how conservative attitudes have changed and morphed over the years. I know these boards do not give a representative sample of actual republican voters but I clearly remember the wild freakout when Obama won. I know it is difficult for some to put themselves in other's shoes but you guys elected a pretty scary guy, it is now your duty as supporters to make him less scary instead of confirming fears by talking like hateful fascist assholes.

We should placate the idiots that believe Trump is going to take the country back to the 18th century?

I'd rather just change their drool cloths
Placate? Is that what you call understanding others? Trouble is, no one can say for sure what he is going to do. Not even Trump is certain of what he going to do. Convince me he is not going to make a mistake on the scale of the Iraq war. You can't and I would not expect you to try. So try to understand that this uncertainty can be almost maddening to those who were targeted by his over-the-top scapegoating.

You people remember that sick feeling when you saw Obama's black face on Inauguration day? How you were sure that he would have all of you picking cotton, handing out slavery reparations, taking your guns, turning your church into a mosque and so forth? That's the kind of feeling reasonable, non-hateful people have now. It's not so much about losing an election, it's about your man and his vow to shit all over everything we care about just for spite. The very thought that we will have a clearly vengeful president motivated by fear, hate and spite fills people who are not motivated by negativity with dread. If you think we are wrong about Trump being a flaming psycho then you might want to change your tone to something less hateful.

You people remember that sick feeling when you saw Obama's black face on Inauguration day? How you were sure that he would have all of you picking cotton, handing out slavery reparations, taking your guns, turning your church into a mosque and so forth?

I live in the rural south, yeah, a lot of people thought it was the end. I have also been on various message boards since 2004 and have a pretty good memory for how conservative attitudes have changed and morphed over the years. I know these boards do not give a representative sample of actual republican voters but I clearly remember the wild freakout when Obama won. I know it is difficult for some to put themselves in other's shoes but you guys elected a pretty scary guy, it is now your duty as supporters to make him less scary instead of confirming fears by talking like hateful fascist assholes.

We should placate the idiots that believe Trump is going to take the country back to the 18th century?

Placate? Is that what you call understanding others? Trouble is, no one can say for sure what he is going to do. Not even Trump is certain of what he going to do. Convince me he is not going to make a mistake on the scale of the Iraq war. You can't and I would not expect you to try. So try to understand that this uncertainty can be almost maddening to those who were targeted by his over-the-top scapegoating.

Trouble is, no one can say for sure what he is going to do.
at least 2 posters keep ranting he is going to take us back to the 18th century, with only blue koolaid and delusions backing them up.

I understand them...

they are nuts

I thought 'butthurt' was the left's favorite term for those who didn't like liberal policies. Libs tossed that term around here like crazy over the last few years. Now, some of you are butthurt because you're getting a taste of your own medicine.

I look forward to President Trump's liberal policies.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.

Liberals... :lmao:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

at least 2 posters keep ranting he is going to take us back to the 18th century, with only blue koolaid and delusions backing them up.

I understand them...

they are nuts
I am not asking for kumbaya here, just an effort to not act like the closet nazi sterotype of a Trump supporter. Trump ran on a skewed and twisted kind of populism but it was still populism. Unless it was all just a lie the right needs to learn the methods and language of populism. You start with an actual attempt to understand others who might not share your views and bring them over to your side, not alienate them by being an asshole.

I understand them...

they are nuts
I am not asking for kumbaya here, just an effort to not act like the closet nazi sterotype of a Trump supporter. Trump ran on a skewed and twisted kind of populism but it was still populism. Unless it was all just a lie the right needs to learn the methods and language of populism. You start with an actual attempt to understand others who might not share your views and bring them over to your side, not alienate them by being an asshole.

bud, if I had voted for Trump, I might give a shit.

I can't stand him, or HIllary, I couldn't vote for either.
Neither could my older brother or sister.

My sister has been voting since 1964, my brother since 1966, and I have since 1968.

Until the idiots imposed those two on us.

I understand them...

they are nuts

bud, if I had voted for Trump, I might give a shit.

I can't stand him, or HIllary, I couldn't vote for either.
Neither could my older brother or sister.

My sister has been voting since 1964, my brother since 1966, and I have since 1968.

Until the idiots imposed those two on us.
I see. Well I suppose can agree with that. I considered not voting also but somehow found myself in the parking lot anyway.

??? Billy000
When Bush and other Republicans voted "straight ticket" but left off voting for Trump and skipped that.
When Michael Berry and other Cruz supporters wouldn't vote for him.
I think you know THEY know what they are dealing with here.

Maybe not everyone is as you say.
I think there were as MANY who were "butthurt" when Trump beat their candidate.

And I will say this, YES Trump DOES care about America.
You can say all those things about his personal flaws and ideas and ambitions.
But of course he strives for greatness and great change because he really does care.

We don't all express our concern in the same ways.
By that token, so many were saying Obama and Clinton don't really care, but only care about themselves.

I guess what you're feeling is how people said that about Obama,
that he didn't really care and was only in it for personal or political gain.

First the arguments that objections or projections are all about RACE and supporters are "uneducated"
which happened both with Obama and Trump and their voters.

Now this business that they don't really care about America.
Hmmmm...when the shoe is on the other foot....

I hope this is helping people to realize the commonality,
that the reactions on both sides make us more alike than we might think!

The first four threads created that contained the word 'butthurt' were started by libs.

Here are some notable ones. I guess the libs don't like it when the right started using it back at them. LOL

May 9, 2010
The latest butthurt over Obama
The latest butthurt over Obama

Aug. 9, 2011
Butthurt
Butthurt

Dec. 10, 2011
Is there anyone more butthurt than (Repubican Christians)
Is there anyone more butthurt than....

Apr. 4, 2012
I've figured out the source of CON Obama butthurt
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dec 5, 1012
PPP Poll: Republicans are butthurt
PPP Poll: Republicans are butthurt

Nov. 19, 2013
rw butthurt meltdown of the day
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Easy:

1. The SCOTUS has a chance to become conservative for many years ahead.
2. Taxes will go down.
3. Unemployment will go down.
4. Our allies will respect us again.
5. Our enemies will fear us again.
6. Government will shrink.
7. Hillary won't be stinking up the White House.

There's more but, you won't be able to process those seven anyway....

....being so BUTTHURT you can't think.
1) What makes you think Trump even understand constitutional law? He doesn't even know what's in there besides 2 or 3 bill of rights.

Here's a clue for you, dick head: Obama doesn't know constitutional law. He has been wiping his ass with the Constitution since the day he was inaugurated.

2) Oh you mean more tax cuts for top earners? Oooo. What a rogue he is!

His major tax cuts are for businesses. That's how you create jobs: Stop raping the people who create the jobs.

3) Based on WHAT?

Based on cutting obstacles to job creation like excessive regulation, Obama care and high taxes on business.

4) Good god. The world is either laughing at us or in fear because an orangutan is in charge of nuclear weapons.

The world is run by fools like Obama. Fools will learn they disrespect the USA at their peril.
This is what I am talking about. You're pathetic. All you can do is deflect to bitching about Obama or Hillary. You can't be objective about Trump because you emote like a little girl.

Oh and Bush's tax cuts for businesses were the biggest in history yet the Great Recession happened anyway.

When did anyone ever claim that tax cuts would prevent recessions?
Republicans everytime they lie to you saying "millions" of jobs would be created. The truth of course is that job growth under Bush was pathetic even before the election.

Bush increased government spending and regulation just like a liberal. Bush's job growth was hurt mostly by the recession at the end of his administration.

Let's see, you start off with a projection, and follow that with a straw man. You ask a question that you don't really want an answer to. Then you come to a completely wrong conclusion based on some stupid shit you made up.

I'd call that some major butt hurt. Either that or you have totally lost your mind.
Lol you just can't accept Trump can you? You have to ride out this "butthurt" theme as much as you can before you have to accept how terrible of an idea it was to elect Trump. You can't defend him and you know it.

No, what I was doing is showing you how butthurt you actually are. You have lost all logic and reason and are barely able to post anything coherent. You are in the throes of the disease and of course you can't see it. It's fun to watch though.
Lol dude you are just pathetic. You're so immature that you want to belittle me to deflect away from the impending disaster of Trump as president. What are you waiting for? Explain why my butthurt is so misplaced.
You are not alone, snowflake :crybaby:
Ha ha ha ha ha. Lol.

IMG_1708.JPG

Everything you just said about Trump also applies to Hillary... do you have a point somewhere? Did you misplace it?
Why are even talking about Hillary now? She's irrelevant.
Only because Trump has made her irrelevant. Yay. Go Trump.

Who the fuck cares. The shrilary certainly understood it and wiped her ass with it. She was the fascist candidate in this election based on her corporate masters. In other words billy boy. She sucked as a candidate. I am sorry that 6,000,000 people who voted for obama, and didn't vote for her, were able to figure it out, while you clearly didn't. But that is a measure of your inability to think logically, or critically.
I don't give a shit about Hillary. She's irrelevant. You are the one bringing her up still.

Nooooo, it's YOU who keep bringing her up. Whenever you whine about why the trumpster, just look in the mirror and realize that the reason for him....was her.
Thank you for proving my point. You can't make any attempt to defend Trump.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What point are you trying to "make"? That the trumpster sucks as a human being. We KNOW. That he is vain? We KNOW. That he loves women and talks crass about them? We KNOW. Guess what SHE was WORSE! Some day, when you are finally able to remove your head from your ass, you may figure all of this out. Personally I don't think you have the mental capacity to do so.
See I don't think you could compare and contrast Trump and Hillary without coming to the obvious conclusion he is much worse.
T.A.R.D much?

IMG_1707.JPG

Let's see, you start off with a projection, and follow that with a straw man. You ask a question that you don't really want an answer to. Then you come to a completely wrong conclusion based on some stupid shit you made up.

I'd call that some major butt hurt. Either that or you have totally lost your mind.
Lol you just can't accept Trump can you? You have to ride out this "butthurt" theme as much as you can before you have to accept how terrible of an idea it was to elect Trump. You can't defend him and you know it.

No, what I was doing is showing you how butthurt you actually are. You have lost all logic and reason and are barely able to post anything coherent. You are in the throes of the disease and of course you can't see it. It's fun to watch though.
Lol dude you are just pathetic. You're so immature that you want to belittle me to deflect away from the impending disaster of Trump as president. What are you waiting for? Explain why my butthurt is so misplaced.
You are not alone, snowflake :crybaby:
Ha ha ha ha ha. Lol.

View attachment 98396
Your reaction just shows that you think this is just a game, so childish.

I have another question, related to "butthurt". Why do most Trump supporters always use 4th grade (maximum) vocabulary, and an equivalent mentality to boot?

That's how partisans behave. On both sides.

They get to do that now. The Dems did it in 2008.

Forum List

Back