Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt!"

Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt"

Cheeto Jesus is terrible.

Hildabeest is worse and got schlonged, badly.

Need a tissue, butt ointment, or both?

I know it sounded impressive, and thanks for not congratulating me for my service.

Fucking putz...

Guess you didn’t know about non- productive time in civil service and how it applies to wage scale federal employees.

You show me nothing, dirtbag.

We're done here.
Real vets are polite when thanked for their service, but they never ask for it nor expect it. If what you said it true, you're a lying putz wasting American tax dollars being online and begging for congratulations. The fact you love to sling insults instead of honestly discuss or address issues further proves your lack of character.

And most people voted against Hillary. Also fact.
and even more voted against Trump nationally ...
All correct. Happy now? Does this truism help you accept Trump's election better? Why do you think Hillary lost? Was it the Republican's fault? Those fucking white racists? Or are you willing to accept that Hillary herself should accept the failure of her campaign to properly address the concerns of many Americans?

I guess the truth really does hurt you poor little snowflakes!

I mean, it probably is intimidating to year yours condition described as that which it is:

BUTTHURT.

But The Democrat Party has been shoving their lies up your ass for so long that you really should be used to it.

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

Okay, whatever republicans: I'm butthurt over the election.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.

Make a concrete complaint, and I will be happy to explain why you are wrong.

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.

What these idiots failed to see is that the boy from Queens with the rich daddy never felt accepted by Manhattanites. That's the way they are. The other five boroughs don't matter to them. Despite the Social Register being supposedly null and void, it still exists. So Trump had to take over Manhattan and put his name up on every building he could. And they still don't accept him. New York did NOT vote for their native son.

Now Trump is seeking acceptance from the establishment inside the Beltway. It's the same song, second verse.

What these idiots failed to see is that the boy from Queens with the rich daddy never felt accepted by Manhattanites. That's the way they are. The other five boroughs don't matter to them. Despite the Social Register being supposedly null and void, it still exists. So Trump had to take over Manhattan and put his name up on every building he could. And they still don't accept him. New York did NOT vote for their native son.

Now Trump is seeking acceptance from the establishment inside the Beltway. It's the same song, second verse.
Yup.

Liberals are snobbish assholes....thus the connection with Trump...

Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt"

Cheeto Jesus is terrible.

Hildabeest is worse and got schlonged, badly.

Need a tissue, butt ointment, or both?

Not really. We just need a different person in the Oval Office. It's too bad it ended up between the Clintons and Trump. 320,000,000 in this country and this is the best we could do?

Yup.

Liberals are snobbish assholes....thus the connection with Trump...

Oh, I thought they were poor black and brown people fulfilling their lives as thugs in ghettos. My bad.

Not really. We just need a different person in the Oval Office. It's too bad it ended up between the Clintons and Trump. 320,000,000 in this country and this is the best we could do?
Apparently so. Should be a fun and interesting four years. ;)

The good news is I predict gun and ammo prices will go down, we'll seen "gun free zones" banned and the gun manufacturers will hate to see their stock go down under Trump. :D

do you think there should be a Food and Drug Administration looking out for folks or should we let Listeria in Ice cream "weed out the weak"

should we even make sure that Medicines actually work and will not in fact kill you why not let Darwin take care of us
Nothing like watching a far LWer go high and left like a pop bottle rocket!

Actually I do think our government should protect us from snake oil salesman and other forms of fraud. What it shouldn't do is dictate my diet to me by banning large sugary drinks or drugs. If an adult is stupid enough to drive without a seatbelt, that's their decision. Conversely banning them from talking on a cell phone in a school zone is to protect minors. It's a tough call between banning one's freedom and protecting the freedom of others.

In that case, I support the FDA to protect Americans from unscrupulous salespeople pushing poison without their knowledge. The alternative is to allow citizens to hang or shoot those who push poison with street justice.

That's the thing with moonbats.

You either accept ALL their regulation plus the asinine shit they have yet to invent, or you're an anarchist who wants absolutely no regulations.

Then they accuse others of seeing shit in only black/white.

Obviously there are problems that government can deal with and prevent. However anytime you demand results moonbats insist the results aren't there because of funding. Liberals NEVER have enough of other people's money.

Yes, really. Trumpenfurher is an authoritarian, only less worse then his opponent because he wasn't openly a criminal.

Looking at the mental midget democrats that are being floated to possibly run against him in '20, it looks like he might be there for two terms.

Yes, really. Trumpenfurher is an authoritarian, only less worse then his opponent because he wasn't openly a criminal.

Looking at the mental midget democrats that are being floated to possibly run against him in '20, it looks like he might be there for two terms.

There is nothing "authoritarian" about Trump.

Make a list of things you are afraid will happen. Notice as they don't happen.

Don't listen to the media. No matter what happens, they will pretend that the next 4 years are hell on earth.

Forum List

Back