Everything wrong with America now is because of Democrats - and this video shows it.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022

Watching this hero is an amazing video. But what I realized is that Obama and Biden destroyed the US. When I was a kid we had stuff like the Space Shuttle and SR-71 to look forward to.

Obama made sure that we flew to the ISS in Russian Soyuz.

Biden - well fuck now we can't even pump oil.

I love Brian's story about how once when Soviets, Chinese, and North Koreans were all having a meeting, Reagan had him fly the SR-71 over head every 6 minutes. Giving them a nice sonic boom over and over and over again, just to remind them "we are here, always."

Now we get poopy-pants Biden eating jello between moments of lucidity.

America then:
1654219968533.png

America now:
1654220082170.png

• Banned
What America used to be, the best:

1654220142870.png

By the way - the SR71 was designed and built in 18 months.

Watching this hero is an amazing video. But what I realized is that Obama and Biden destroyed the US. When I was a kid we had stuff like the Space Shuttle and SR-71 to look forward to.

I love Brian's story about how once when Soviets, Chinese, and North Koreans were all having a meeting, Reagan had him fly the SR-71 over head every 6 minutes. Giving them a nice sonic boom over and over and over again, just to remind them "we are here, always."

America then:
View attachment 653318

America now:
View attachment 653319

People grow up and move on and so does the society they make museums for dinosaurs like yous.

Keep going Conservatives!!......

You're only 859,738,021,532,682,562,754,003,518,888,510,993,624,678 posts away from changing one leftists mind !

Congrats! Keep posting !!!

Keep going Conservatives!!......

You're only 859,738,021,532,682,562,754,003,518,888,510,993,624,678 posts away from changing one leftists mind !

Congrats! Keep posting !!!

Not here to change leftists minds, moron. We are here to change Independents minds.

DURRRRRR

Don't you worry we still have spy planes..
Agreed. And I think we had stuff during SR71's reign that far surpassed SR71. But SR71 was the status quo. It was What we chose to put on the throne for display of our greatness to the world. Meanwhile a number of things that people occasionally saw in the skies, and said it was "was not from Earth" actually was, and was ours.

America then:
View attachment 653318

America now:
View attachment 653319

thats WHY thousands have switched from the dem party to republican.there are at least two posters that have been long time Democrats for decades that have switched. RFK jr has even said the party he was once so proud of that his Uncle ran when he was president has gone to hell and he is horrified of what it has become.

Forum List

Back