Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

Yup, me too. Friend of mine in Texas says they're OK because they live in Montgomery County and not Harris County (Houston) where the cases are growing and hospitals are reporting full. I said, "You live 35 miles from city center, COVID doesn't recognize county lines!!" And he's a college-educated TrumpTARD.

Well, ideology can infect perfectly intelligent people, ironically.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

Prepare for The Great Tribulation, because you are going to be left behind.

So you're a Christian, are ya?

Yes, Report me to the authorities.

I might not be the best Christian, but I will never deny Christ or stop from trying to speak The Truth and preaching The Gospel.

What is your definition of The Truth?

And there's more:

Yup, me too. Friend of mine in Texas says they're OK because they live in Montgomery County and not Harris County (Houston) where the cases are growing and hospitals are reporting full. I said, "You live 35 miles from city center, COVID doesn't recognize county lines!!" And he's a college-educated TrumpTARD.

Can you share with us the difference in population density between those 2 points on the map 35 miles apart (as described by you)

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL
You're really waiting for Jesus to come back and save you????
Did Satan create this virus through the EVIL hands of the Chinese?

You guys have not even scratched the surface of how insane the O Tree is. You are going to wish you hadn't.

Jesus promised His believers He would return and yes I believe that. He also warned us about a time of Great Tribulation where the sun burns men so badly that great sores break out on their body and they curse God, 1/3 of the fish die in the sea, 1/3 of all the ships are destroyed, 1/4 of the plants are burnt up on Earth, War breaks out all over the world that makes WWI and WWII seem like child's play, the water becomes undrinkable and bitter because of a comet that hits Earth called Wormwood, and men die who drink the water, and The World is ruled by a World Dictator indwelt by Satan himself who beheads anyone who accepts Christ as their savior, and he also kills 2/3rds of all Jews on Earth. Nearly 3/4s of The Earth's Population is destroyed and animals become vicious and aggressive and attack men and women everywhere. Men beg God for death but God does not allow them to die. People take The Mark of this Dictator and seal their fate to eternal Hell.

Satan uses men to do his bidding. Hitler, Mao, Hillary Clinton, and you.

When you are burning in Hell because you did not heed my warnings, and watching me feast at The Great Supper of The Lamb, do not bother asking me for a drop of water to cool your burning tongue because I will not be permitted to help you, nor will I hear you or see you, but you, you will be able to peer in to heaven and see all that you missed out on.

You were warned. Do not mock God.

Last edited:
What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
You are the problem along with those that dismiss what's going on are to blame. Arrogant selfish and ignorant.

All they have to do to get accurate info is drill down on the sites that are publishing the numbers.
IT'S THAT FUCKING EASY.
Because these sources drill down to actual state and county health departments and cities that have created their own COVID websites to keep their citizens informed.

'Fer instance: from here:

You can get to here:

It is actually hilarious that you just believe that

OK, so you think these hospital workers and doctors are in on it and creating fake stories for the media?
Do you think the huge freezer trucks brought into NYC in April and used as temp morgues was also fake and part of the conspiracy?
AZ and FL are red states.
They support Trump.
Why would they report such horrible news if they thought it would hurt him?
Answer the questions.

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL

You guys have not even scratched the surface of how insane the O Tree is. You are going to wish you hadn't.

Jesus promised His believers He would return and yes I believe that. He also warned us about a time of Great Tribulation where the sun burns men so badly that great sores break out on their body and they curse God, 1/3 of the fish die in the sea, 1/3 of all the ships are destroyed, 1/4 of the plants are burnt up on Earth, War breaks out all over the world that makes WWI and WWII seem like child's play, the water becomes undrinkable, and The World is ruled by a World Dictator indwelt by Satan himself. Men beg God for death but God does not allow them to die. People take The Mark of this Dictator and seal their fate to eternal Hell.

When you are burning in Hell because you did not heed my warnings, and watching me feast at The Great Supper of The Lamb, do not bother asking me for a drop of water to cool your burning tongue because I will not be permitted to help you, nor will I hear you or see you, but you, you will be able to peer in to heaven and see all that you missed out on.

"Satan uses men to do his bidding. Hitler, Mao, Hillary Clinton, and you."

Trump uses dolts like you to do his bidding. Putin, Kim Jong Un and you.

Trump is playing all his cards on rebuilding an economy by election day and he is gambling the safety, lives, and health of America's children to prevent himself from being a one-term President and facing the wrath of America when he is ousted from the White House.

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL

Jesus promised His believers He would return and yes I believe that. He also warned us about a time of Great Tribulation where the sun burns men so badly that great sores break out on their body and they curse God, 1/3 of the fish die in the sea, 1/3 of all the ships are destroyed, 1/4 of the plants are burnt up on Earth, War breaks out all over the world that makes WWI and WWII seem like child's play, the water becomes undrinkable, and The World is ruled by a World Dictator indwelt by Satan himself. Men beg God for death but God does not allow them to die. People take The Mark of this Dictator and seal their fate to eternal Hell.

What is going on goes beyond politics and your feeble mind to understand it.

But you have the freedom to wallow in ignorance and then drown in sorrow because of your choice to do so.

Maybe you should do some research. I did the leg work here for you.

And there's more:

Got that. My ex, who has a JD and an LLM from U of Texas Law School, is a big Trumper. SMH

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL

But you have the freedom to wallow in ignorance and then drown in sorrow because of your choice to do so.

If I'm wallowing in ignorance, you're drowning in it.

Oh no! Adjust the bone in your nose shaman, i think it is poking your brain. Your magical threats and spells hold no weight, here.

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL

If I'm wallowing in ignorance, you're drowning in it.

Why don't you explain to me what the ID2020.org site is about, and then while you are at it, explain to me what a Quantum Dot Matrix Mark is going to be used for?

ID2020.org

And there's more:

Got that. My ex, who has a JD and an LLM from U of Texas Law School, is a big Trumper. SMH

Yep. Group pathology -- inexplicable large scale commitment to a deeply troubled man.

The world has seen this before.

Oh no! Adjust the bone in your nose shaman, i think it is poking your brain. Your magical threats and spells hold no weight, here.

And so COVID is the catalyst to get these programs into full national scale?
Well, if that's your point, you can thank Trump for making sure the virus spreads far and wide enough to help put them into place.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
"Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die."

Dumbfuck, more than half of the known cases end up in the hospital.

What the fuck is wrong with you Impeached Trump asslickers?
You know, you should reach out to the Holy Immaculate Marxist Mask to help you with your anger.

Fall on your knees and ask The Mask for forgiveness. The Mask is patient and kind and is willing to forgive your sins.

The Mask Saves!

Don't you want to know The Mask?
:cuckoo:
Heil Shitler! You are a prime candidate to take the Quantum Dot Matrix Mark.
:cuckoo:

Remember: Trump good, science bad. Only Trump speaks Da Troof. Everything else is Deep State Commie Marxist Fake News.
Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact.

Forum List

Back