Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

I like how Trump ticks people off.
But saying you care about science, when we have heard false statements about the science since this thing started....... Name one prediction that came true? Name one model that actually happened?

They can't hardly figure out why even the most recent models are showing the opposite than expected trend. Covid cases, and Covid deaths were following each other in sync. Now deaths have been in a continual decline, while cases have dramatically increased.

They can't even explain that. But you think you have the science figured out? No you don't. You don't know jack. None of you do.
Its because deaths lag new cases. It takes a month (on average) for a new case to result in death, if its the worse sort of case for that person.

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Remember: Trump good, science bad. Only Trump speaks Da Troof. Everything else is Deep State Commie Marxist Fake News.

I guess we have come to that.

All trump is doing is making this virus worse. Which makes the economy worse.

I just have to wonder why he is doing this.
My guess is that it's not his intent to cause this damage. He has completely committed his presidency, at least his first term, to placating his base. And his base - those who get their worldviews from Hannity, Carlson, QAnon - want/expect him to be anti-science. That's his only priority, because it's those people who got him elected. He's driven by this desperation to be accepted, even if it's by people like that. And part of this is also that any damage he causes will be blamed on anyone else.

The fact that he doesn't take any responsibility for what he has done.

The fact that he has the best experts in the world at his fingertips yet refuses to follow their advice and on top of that goes out of his way to trash and discredit them.

The fact that he sees the virus out of control with thousands dying and does nothing.

The fact that he says masks aren't needed, refuses to wear one and does the exact opposite of what the experts say should be done.

Those and other facts lead me to believe he is intentionally causing this damage. Or just doesn't care.

He has been told the facts. He has chosen to ignore facts.

I do believe he is doing this on purpose or just doesn't care. I just don't understand why.

No one is this stupid. No one who sees what is happening turns a blind eye to it without a very good reason.

I would like to know that reason.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Remember: Trump good, science bad. Only Trump speaks Da Troof. Everything else is Deep State Commie Marxist Fake News.

My guess is that it's not his intent to cause this damage. He has completely committed his presidency, at least his first term, to placating his base. And his base - those who get their worldviews from Hannity, Carlson, QAnon - want/expect him to be anti-science. That's his only priority, because it's those people who got him elected. He's driven by this desperation to be accepted, even if it's by people like that. And part of this is also that any damage he causes will be blamed on anyone else.

The fact that he has the best experts in the world at his fingertips yet refuses to follow their advice and on top of that goes out of his way to trash and discredit them.

The fact that he sees the virus out of control with thousands dying and does nothing.

The fact that he says masks aren't needed, refuses to wear one and does the exact opposite of what the experts say should be done.

Those and other facts lead me to believe he is intentionally causing this damage. Or just doesn't care.

I do believe he is doing this on purpose or just doesn't care. I just don't understand why.

No one is this stupid. No one who sees what is happening turns a blind eye to it without a very good reason.

I really do think my explanation could be correct. This is a person who is absolutely desperate for approval, and the millions of dittoheads who adore him are what motivate him. That's why virtually 100% of his presidency has catered to them.

He's a damaged person with profound self esteem issues. He constantly self-congratulates. He constantly reports how many people love him. He constantly talks about how people treat him. I'd guess there's nothing more important to him in this world, than those who adore him.

I really do think my explanation could be correct. This is a person who is absolutely desperate for approval, and the millions of dittoheads who adore him are what motivate him. That's why virtually 100% of his presidency has catered to them.

He's a damaged person with profound self esteem issues. He constantly self-congratulates. He constantly reports how many people love him. He constantly talks about how people treat him. I'd guess there's nothing more important to him in this world, than those who adore him.

Yes I agree which is why I don't understand why he would do things that make most people not like him.

If he needs that validation why is he doing things that result in the exact opposite?

He has said that he believes Biden will win so why does he continue to do what he knows will guarantee that Biden wins and people hate him?

This is a very stupid man.

Yes I agree which is why I don't understand why he would do things that make most people not like him.

If he needs that validation why is he doing things that result in the exact opposite?

He has said that he believes Biden will win so why does he continue to do what he knows will guarantee that Biden wins and people hate him?

Well, I guess he's emotionally fed by the millions who adore him.

Those who don't are just deep state fake news.

Not kidding. I think that's what drives him.

But saying you care about science, when we have heard false statements about the science since this thing started....... Name one prediction that came true? Name one model that actually happened?

They can't hardly figure out why even the most recent models are showing the opposite than expected trend. Covid cases, and Covid deaths were following each other in sync. Now deaths have been in a continual decline, while cases have dramatically increased.

They can't even explain that. But you think you have the science figured out? No you don't. You don't know jack. None of you do.
Actually "they" can explain deaths/infections/hospitizations, but I'm sure as hell not going to explain it to you. LOL

It's true we haven't had over a million deaths, but then Trump shut down the economy to prevent that. I suppose though that if infections continue to spread, and if it's true that post-infection immunity only lasts a short time, we could still "get close." Unless there's a vaccine pronto.

They are lying about the lethality and padding the numbers.
They are lying about how contagious it is, and trying to shut down the economy, and increase the misery index.

At the present rate of so called documented infections, it will take 350 years for each American to contract the Wuhan Flu.

If the virus is so contagious, then why aren't there BIOHAZARD containers in every store, every office to collect used masks?

If the virus is so contagious, then why are liquor and weed stores and Planned Parenthood allowed to be opened and Schools and Churches and Universities Closed?

If the Virus is so contagious then why isn't The Federal Government shut down?

If the Virus is so contagious then why aren't the Radical Muslims and BLM Terrorist groups under quarantine for participating in their riots?

Trump may have concluded that the only way for him to be reelected is to a. hang onto his base and b. have the economy in positive growth, or close to it. So when Fauci and other scientists say the only was to slow the virus is to social distance, wear masks and close social gatherings, Trump sees that as ending any chance of his reelection. So Trump may actually see "enemies" in people trying to slow the virus' spread

Actually "they" can explain deaths/infections/hospitizations, but I'm sure as hell not going to explain it to you. LOL

It's true we haven't had over a million deaths, but then Trump shut down the economy to prevent that. I suppose though that if infections continue to spread, and if it's true that post-infection immunity only lasts a short time, we could still "get close." Unless there's a vaccine pronto.
Trump never shut down "The Economy" Blue State Demtards and Black Shirt DemNazis and Never Trumpers did that on their own.

Why have you and your DemNazi fiends killed 60 Million African American and Hispanic Babies, and then claim you care about life?

Why do you force Islamic style social distancing and force people to wear masks and face coverings like they do in Islam and Communist China, if you care about "Choice"?

Trump never shut down "The Economy" Blue State Demtards and Black Shirt DemNazis and Never Trumpers did that on their own.
Nah, it's a lie Trump said we needed to shut down. And this is all a conspiracy to prevent his reelection. They all LIE. Poor Donald. They treat him so unfair.

Nah, it's a lie Trump said we needed to shut down. And this is all a conspiracy to prevent his reelection. They all LIE. Poor Donald. They treat him so unfair.

We only know you lie.

Praise be the Holy Church of The Immaculate Marxist Mask!

The Mask Saves!

Repent of your non social distancing and fall on your knees and ask the Mighty Marxist Mask for forgiveness before the DemNazi storm troopers come get you and put you in quarantine FOREVER!

Lies, ignorance, wrong at every turn. That is Trump AND the "experts"
Sounds like we shouldnt listen to either.
But keep defending lies, failure and incompetence, you goddamn fools.

The President has the responsibility to paint an optimistic picture whenever he can. He has to save the economy so your commie shitbags can't take over and turn us into Venezuela. Try to keep in mind he is speaking to 350M Americans....not half a dozen halfwits on a message board.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
"Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die."

Dumbfuck, more than half of the known cases ended up in the hospital.

What the fuck is wrong with you Impeached Trump asslickers?

Dems have the Political Science figured out
They are deniers of all actual science.

Forum List

Back