Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

"The experts" have either got it completely wrong and/or have been lying from the jump....In the case of WHO, it has been nearly 100% lies.

And if the dopey bureaucrats at the CDC got it wrong before, what in the name of Sam Hill makes you so cocksure they currently have anything right?

Sounds to me that you're just rationalizing being a conformist lemming, and looking for another opportunity to howl....

View attachment 362815

Another Q.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Remember: Trump good, science bad. Only Trump speaks Da Troof. Everything else is Deep State Commie Marxist Fake News.

I guess we have come to that.

All trump is doing is making this virus worse. Which makes the economy worse.

I just have to wonder why he is doing this.
My guess is that it's not his intent to cause this damage. He has completely committed his presidency, at least his first term, to placating his base. And his base - those who get their worldviews from Hannity, Carlson, QAnon - want/expect him to be anti-science. That's his only priority, because it's those people who got him elected. He's driven by this desperation to be accepted, even if it's by people like that. And part of this is also that any damage he causes will be blamed on anyone else.

The fact that he doesn't take any responsibility for what he has done.

The fact that he has the best experts in the world at his fingertips yet refuses to follow their advice and on top of that goes out of his way to trash and discredit them.

The fact that he sees the virus out of control with thousands dying and does nothing.

The fact that he says masks aren't needed, refuses to wear one and does the exact opposite of what the experts say should be done.

Those and other facts lead me to believe he is intentionally causing this damage. Or just doesn't care.

He has been told the facts. He has chosen to ignore facts.

I do believe he is doing this on purpose or just doesn't care. I just don't understand why.

No one is this stupid. No one who sees what is happening turns a blind eye to it without a very good reason.

I would like to know that reason.

Yep, I wonder that too because some of his base is certainly dying from the virus.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
"Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die."

Dumbfuck, more than half of the known cases end up in the hospital.

What the fuck is wrong with you Impeached Trump asslickers?
You know, you should reach out to the Holy Immaculate Marxist Mask to help you with your anger.

Fall on your knees and ask The Mask for forgiveness. The Mask is patient and kind and is willing to forgive your sins.

The Mask Saves!

Don't you want to know The Mask?
:cuckoo:

Remember: Trump good, science bad. Only Trump speaks Da Troof. Everything else is Deep State Commie Marxist Fake News.

I guess we have come to that.

All trump is doing is making this virus worse. Which makes the economy worse.

I just have to wonder why he is doing this.
My guess is that it's not his intent to cause this damage. He has completely committed his presidency, at least his first term, to placating his base. And his base - those who get their worldviews from Hannity, Carlson, QAnon - want/expect him to be anti-science. That's his only priority, because it's those people who got him elected. He's driven by this desperation to be accepted, even if it's by people like that. And part of this is also that any damage he causes will be blamed on anyone else.

The fact that he doesn't take any responsibility for what he has done.

The fact that he has the best experts in the world at his fingertips yet refuses to follow their advice and on top of that goes out of his way to trash and discredit them.

The fact that he sees the virus out of control with thousands dying and does nothing.

The fact that he says masks aren't needed, refuses to wear one and does the exact opposite of what the experts say should be done.

Those and other facts lead me to believe he is intentionally causing this damage. Or just doesn't care.

He has been told the facts. He has chosen to ignore facts.

I do believe he is doing this on purpose or just doesn't care. I just don't understand why.

No one is this stupid. No one who sees what is happening turns a blind eye to it without a very good reason.

I would like to know that reason.
I really do think my explanation could be correct. This is a person who is absolutely desperate for approval, and the millions of dittoheads who adore him are what motivate him. That's why virtually 100% of his presidency has catered to them.

He's a damaged person with profound self esteem issues. He constantly self-congratulates. He constantly reports how many people love him. He constantly talks about how people treat him. I'd guess there's nothing more important to him in this world, than those who adore him.

Yes I agree which is why I don't understand why he would do things that make most people not like him.

If he needs that validation why is he doing things that result in the exact opposite?

He has said that he believes Biden will win so why does he continue to do what he knows will guarantee that Biden wins and people hate him?

This is a very stupid man.
Trump may have concluded that the only way for him to be reelected is to a. hang onto his base and b. have the economy in positive growth, or close to it. So when Fauci and other scientists say the only was to slow the virus is to social distance, wear masks and close social gatherings, Trump sees that as ending any chance of his reelection. So Trump may actually see "enemies" in people trying to slow the virus' spread

But in my county it's his base that is dying off from covid.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

You go, Trump baby, go.
"Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die."

Dumbfuck, more than half of the known cases end up in the hospital.

What the fuck is wrong with you Impeached Trump asslickers?
You know, you should reach out to the Holy Immaculate Marxist Mask to help you with your anger.

Fall on your knees and ask The Mask for forgiveness. The Mask is patient and kind and is willing to forgive your sins.

The Mask Saves!

Don't you want to know The Mask?
:cuckoo:
Heil Shitler! You are a prime candidate to take the Quantum Dot Matrix Mark.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

Prepare for The Great Tribulation, because you are going to be left behind.

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

Ok Q you fucking screwball.

And there's more:

Yup, me too. Friend of mine in Texas says they're OK because they live in Montgomery County and not Harris County (Houston) where the cases are growing and hospitals are reporting full. I said, "You live 35 miles from city center, COVID doesn't recognize county lines!!" And he's a college-educated TrumpTARD.

I see the mentally ill babyman president is insanely jealous that Fauci is getting "good press". And, just as grifters with nothing to offer do, his response is to try to tear down Fauci (as opposed to elevating himself with something worthy of good press).

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

So you're a Christian, are ya?

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL
You're really waiting for Jesus to come back and save you????
Did Satan create this virus through the EVIL hands of the Chinese?

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

LOL
You're really waiting for Jesus to come back and save you????
Did Satan create this virus through the EVIL hands of the Chinese?

You guys have not even scratched the surface of how insane the O Tree is. You are going to wish you hadn't.

You go, Trump baby, go.
You are the problem along with those that dismiss what's going on are to blame. Arrogant selfish and ignorant.

All they have to do to get accurate info is drill down on the sites that are publishing the numbers.
IT'S THAT FUCKING EASY.
Because these sources drill down to actual state and county health departments and cities that have created their own COVID websites to keep their citizens informed.

'Fer instance: from here:

You can get to here:

It is actually hilarious that you just believe that

And there's more:

Science Lies.
Men Lie
You Lie
Satan Lies

God does not lie.

So you're a Christian, are ya?

Yes, Report me to the authorities.

I might not be the best Christian, but I will never deny Christ or stop from trying to speak The Truth and preaching The Gospel.

I see the mentally ill babyman president is insanely jealous that Fauci is getting "good press". And, just as grifters with nothing to offer do, his response is to try to tear down Fauci (as opposed to elevating himself with something worthy of good press).

Trump let a good crisis go to waste.
If he had embraced this situation, left the politics OUT, deferred to the scientists and put a national plan in place, he would win again in November.
I wonder how many staffers tried to tell him this?

Forum List

Back