EVERYONE!!! Including the MSM that should KNOW better! The difference between absentee voting and JUNK MAIL voting!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
So what happens to those 100,000 ballots?
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

SO do all of you (INCLUDING the MSM!!!) NOW understand the distinction?
JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!
ABSENTEE ballot though are REQUESTED not JUNK MAILED!
Absentee ballot is signed and verified ...JUNK MAIL is NOT!

Understand the distinctions???

The ballots are the same whether you request them or not

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
OF course you dummy they are the SAME!
The point is and IT goes way over you pointy head!
"JUNK MAIL" ballots are MAILED regardless if the person still lives there you dummy!
ABSENTEE ballot is "REQUESTED" i.e. the person who LIVES at the address ASKS the election office to MAIL an absentee REGISTRATION form!
NOT the ballot! The ABSENTEE voter then completes the form, including a signature!
THEN the ABSENTEE ballot is mailed to the voter.

YOU still don't get it do you?

Tell me do you get advertising for products/services that you didn't request? I.E. JUNK MAIL?
Well if you don't request a ballot, and the state has "JUNK MAIL" ballots... YOU get one regardless! REGARDLESS if you live there anymore!
So tell me are YOU ok with the person that moved into your old address sending the ballot back for that person's choice? IS THAT OK???

The media knows....they want to fool us into voting against our best interests....so in order for that to happen they must lie and cover up....
Took only a few minutes to prove yourself correct....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!

California plans to send all active registered voters a mail-in ballot ahead of the November election, a move the state’s top elections official says is meant to "fortify our democracy in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic."
"Over 458,000 California registrants who have likely died or moved will be mailed ballots," EIPCa said in a May press release. "These registrants have not voted or updated their registrations since November 2008 or prior. Though likely deceased or relocated, they remain classified as ‘active’ status. Almost 178,000 have never voted. Almost 2,000 have birth dates indicating they are 105+ years old."

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
they are different in that many people no longer live at the address,especially renters....apts have big turnovers....i used to have to send dozens of the apts register cards back as moved....and many times i would get the same ones back at the next election....

California plans to send all active registered voters a mail-in ballot ahead of the November election, a move the state’s top elections official says is meant to "fortify our democracy in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic."
"Over 458,000 California registrants who have likely died or moved will be mailed ballots," EIPCa said in a May press release. "These registrants have not voted or updated their registrations since November 2008 or prior. Though likely deceased or relocated, they remain classified as ‘active’ status. Almost 178,000 have never voted. Almost 2,000 have birth dates indicating they are 105+ years old."

At least California is blue as fuck....but its still a goddamn waste of time and money to send EVERY SINGLE REGISTERED VOTER A BALLOT.

No wonder California is such a shithole.

The distinction is this:

Some states have mailed ballots to every registered voter for years. There has never been any contention that these elections were not legitimate. Until the blob showed up. Now you're crying like a little bitch about it because you've been programmed to.

The distinction is this:

Some states have mailed ballots to every registered voter for years. There has never been any contention that these elections were not legitimate. Until the blob showed up. Now you're crying like a little bitch about it because you've been programmed to.

YOU are f...king IDIOT!!! Don't you comprehend the distinction here?
GEEZ I've voted absentee for nearly 15 years in FL!
So has Trump the last couple of years! ABSENTEE meaning WE REQUESTED the ballot!
HOW dumb are you?
The election office MAILS out BALLOTS to people that they have addresses for.
NOT for people who ASKED but MASS JUNK MAILING!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?>?? Naw... I don't think you comprehend even such a simple distinction.!

How can I make it more clear?
JUNK MAIL ballots are NOT ASKED for! JUST mailed out like JUNK MAIL!
With 10% of Americans moving every year that means if 100 million JUNK MAIL ballots are mailed 10 million ballots can be forged!
FORGED you stupidly ask? YES... What would you do if you got a ballot mailed to your address but NOT YOUR NAME?
It's a correct address BUT YOU didn't ask for it and YOU aren't the person on the ballot that the election office has on RECORD at
your address! Don't you comprehend the distinction???
GEEZ!!!!!

The distinction is this:

So has Trump the last couple of years! ABSENTEE meaning WE REQUESTED the ballot!
HOW dumb are you?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?>?? Naw... I don't think you comprehend even such a simple distinction.!

With 10% of Americans moving every year that means if 100 million JUNK MAIL ballots are mailed 10 million ballots can be forged!
FORGED you stupidly ask? YES... What would you do if you got a ballot mailed to your address but NOT YOUR NAME?
It's a correct address BUT YOU didn't ask for it and YOU aren't the person on the ballot that the election office has on RECORD at
GEEZ!!!!!
No states are mailing ballots like "junk mail". Ballots are being sent to the addresses where people registered to vote. This has been done in many states for years. Nobody has said their elections are not valid.

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!
What difference does it make?
A mailed in ballot is a mailed in ballot

The ballots have the same security and are handled the same
Only RW conspiracy theories envision a compromise.

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!
No states are mailing ballots like "junk mail". Ballots are being sent to the addresses where people registered to vote. This has been done in many states for years. Nobody has said their elections are not valid.
Junk mail is not treated like First Class Mail. Ballots are...by judicial order.

Forum List

Back