“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

I never lied. You didn’t bust anything. You are a bad person to judge credibility given the people you seem to believe.

colfax_m , you never disclosed what your doctorate is in? Gender fluidity studies? Ethnic disparity in Western civilization? Or perhaps the same as my good friend Bil Stunbmun, the migration patterns of Peruvian sea cucumbers?
Sorry cousin. I’m done giving away personal details. Y’all should be better human beings if you want to be buddies.

It IS Gender Fluidity Studies... :thup:

A Stalinist admonishing he betters to "be better people" is beyond the pale. Seriously dude, you know you're a scumbag.

Troll.

Yes you are, a leftist hack who spews all kinds of shit from the hate sites but lacks the mental acumen to support any of it. You're an intellectual lightweight who is under the delusion that chanting party propaganda is a winning strategy.

You do grasp that any one of us could log in to DailyKOS and read your "thoughts" directly from their source, don't you?

You contribute nothing.

colfax_m , you never disclosed what your doctorate is in? Gender fluidity studies? Ethnic disparity in Western civilization? Or perhaps the same as my good friend Bil Stunbmun, the migration patterns of Peruvian sea cucumbers?
Sorry cousin. I’m done giving away personal details. Y’all should be better human beings if you want to be buddies.

A Stalinist admonishing he betters to "be better people" is beyond the pale. Seriously dude, you know you're a scumbag.

Troll.

Yes you are, a leftist hack who spews all kinds of shit from the hate sites but lacks the mental acumen to support any of it. You're an intellectual lightweight who is under the delusion that chanting party propaganda is a winning strategy.

You do grasp that any one of us could log in to DailyKOS and read your "thoughts" directly from their source, don't you?

You contribute nothing.

He exposed your lies and idiocy. That's a big contribution to a rational world.

Troll.

You contribute nothing.

Certainly I do, I expose you as the hate bot you are, whether literally or figuratively. You are another leftist from the hate sites who thinks chanting hate slogans is the presentation of arguments.

Again. You're a Leftist and the epitome of what is wrong with America today. I am not sure how much more clear I could be. The impeachment was a farce, where not one Republican agreed and two Democrats disagreed and one changed parties. He ill be acquitted and he will win reelection. There is not anything else left to discuss. You also lied about being a doctor. You are beneath me.
You’re delusional. There’s nothing to discuss because you mindlessly cling to the stories you’re told because you’re too afraid to think for yourself. That’s what’s wrong with this country.

I’m not beneath you. You’re a coward.

the last 2 times i have proven what i said regarding ukraine's aid & showed credible links to them when unchallenged because he simply had nothing.

You didn't post links. Probably thought you did but you aren't sober. Ukraine is with a capital U.

liar.

show me your responses to them other than childish comebacks...

i gave 2 links to back up 2 statements. you are such a weak opponent, so easily threatened & so easily beaten.

Poke successful. Now fetch me a beer.

you lying is a poke? neh - it was a lie. simple. you still ignored them like a plague because you have nothing to debate with straight up facts. you know it & i know it.

tell yer wife to fetch.

You said you were a doctor. No it is an allegation. I allege You’re an unemployed troll. Prove me wrong. Kavanaugh was destroyed on an allegation with zero proof.

Your allegation is baseless. I have nothing to prove to you.
I told you what I did for work. You lied about what you did and I busted you. Pretty simple. You lost all credibility.

I never lied. You didn’t bust anything. You are a bad person to judge credibility given the people you seem to believe.

He said he was a MD and then quickly was exposed and ran away.

I told you what I did for work. You lied about what you did and I busted you. Pretty simple. You lost all credibility.

Troll.
I am going to go with gender fluidity studies. Now he is an unemployed Leftist.

Troll.

THIS!!!!!

You’re delusional. There’s nothing to discuss because you mindlessly cling to the stories you’re told because you’re too afraid to think for yourself. That’s what’s wrong with this country.

I’m not beneath you. You’re a coward.

the last 2 times i have proven what i said regarding ukraine's aid & showed credible links to them when unchallenged because he simply had nothing.

You didn't post links. Probably thought you did but you aren't sober. Ukraine is with a capital U.

liar.

i gave 2 links to back up 2 statements. you are such a weak opponent, so easily threatened & so easily beaten.

you lying is a poke? neh - it was a lie. simple. you still ignored them like a plague because you have nothing to debate with straight up facts. you know it & i know it.

tell yer wife to fetch.
You mean you don’t have anything to debate with? You have not realized that Europe is a complete disaster. Hence Brexit, riots in France, and high Islamic influence in the region. IDGAF what the people there wanted. I want to know how a person with zero experience in the field and who doesn’t speak the language got a job making $50k a year. Care to tell me? Do you believe if his last name was not “Biden” he would have garnered that role. Care to explain why Masha Yavanovich was told to tread lightly around the topic when she became the ambassador? Told that by the Obama administration. I am glad this all came out because I had no idea about the corruption under Biden. Now I do.

liar.

tell yer wife to fetch.
You mean you don’t have anything to debate with? You have not realized that Europe is a complete disaster. Hence Brexit, riots in France, and high Islamic influence in the region. IDGAF what the people there wanted. I want to know how a person with zero experience in the field and who doesn’t speak the language got a job making $50k a year. Care to tell me? Do you believe if his last name was not “Biden” he would have garnered that role. Care to explain why Masha Yavanovich was told to tread lightly around the topic when she became the ambassador? Told that by the Obama administration. I am glad this all came out because I had no idea about the corruption under Biden. Now I do.

unethical? yep. illegal? nope. now, why did donny not do anything about all that hub bub b4 biden got in the race? why did guliani get involved? he's not any part of the justice dept - not the gov'ment. why did rotten rudy explicitly state he was donny's PERSONAL lawyer & not even on the white house staff? why is yer prez not letting anyone talk? not one doc?

oh yaaaaaaaaaa... thinking bipeds know. it's crystal you don't wanna know. but you will.

liar.

tell yer wife to fetch.

unethical? yep. illegal? nope. now, why did donny not do anything about all that hub bub b4 biden got in the race? why did guliani get involved? he's not any part of the justice dept - not the gov'ment. why did rotten rudy explicitly state he was donny's PERSONAL lawyer & not even on the white house staff? why is yer prez not letting anyone talk? not one doc?

oh yaaaaaaaaaa... thinking bipeds know. it's crystal you don't wanna know. but you will.
He got involved in it because he had to sign a check and send $400mil to Ukraine who had a new president. You’re an unemployed parasite but in business timing is everything and in this case timing was just right. Unethical but not illegal? Hmmmm...if you’re so confident let’s find out. You may be right. Let Ukraine work with Barr and Rudy and tell us what happened. Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly? Sober up please and answer me coherently.

liar.

tell yer wife to fetch.

He got involved in it because he had to sign a check and send $400mil to Ukraine who had a new president. You’re an unemployed parasite but in business timing is everything and in this case timing was just right. Unethical but not illegal? Hmmmm...if you’re so confident let’s find out. You may be right. Let Ukraine work with Barr and Rudy and tell us what happened. Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly? Sober up please and answer me coherently.

lol... yer prez is the parasite. you gladly let yer taxes pay for his flights & lodging & golf excursions, so save it troll.

guliani is toast & barr will not escape this either.

tell yer wife to fetch.

lol... yer prez is the parasite. you gladly let yer taxes pay for his flights & lodging & golf excursions, so save it troll.

Great job avoiding my question. Run along and have another. Explains a lot about your life.

tell yer wife to fetch.

Great job avoiding my question. Run along and have another. Explains a lot about your life.

try again little troll.

try again little troll.
Still have not answered me.

Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly?

tell yer wife to fetch.

So Obama wasn't a parasite when he went on numerous golf outings and lavish vacations in Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, Spain, Italy and India?

try again little troll.

Seems like a win / win. If it is as you say then Trump has egg on his face and it helps Biden if he wins the nomination. Where is the harm exactly?

i have no worries. wanna tell me why trump has stifled everyone & every doc that could exonerate him?

try again little troll.

i have no worries. wanna tell me why trump has stifled everyone & every doc that could exonerate him?

You answer me and I answer you. That is how an adult conversation works.

try again little troll.

We all know the Dims have no intention of using any witnesses or documents that exonerate Trump. Furthermore, he doesn't need exoneration.

tell yer wife to fetch.

So Obama wasn't a parasite when he went on numerous golf outings and lavish vacations in Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, Spain, Italy and India?

to his own home? c'mon now... & trump has out golfed obama long ago, lol...

trumpgolf2.jpg

Trump Has Spent Millions More of the Public’s Money Golfing in Three Years Than Obama Did in Eight
by Colin Kalmbacher | 7:36 pm, December 28th, 2019

Trump Has Spent Millions More of the Public’s Money Golfing in Three Years Than Obama Did in Eight

Trump Golf Count: 243*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $122,000,000**
*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 112 visits. Our last recorded outing was on January 18, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

Trump Golf Count

President Trump's Golf Outings

Date Day of Week Hours at Club Club Played Golf?* Time at Club Visit Count Golf Count Cumulative Hours Comments

Trump Golf Count

try again little troll.

You answer me and I answer you. That is how an adult conversation works.

get back to me when you act like one.

Forum List

Back