Everyday Americans speak on whether Trump trials are political.. "Blatant corruption" says one

I guess the elite leftists were wrong to think most Americans would buy this BS. They think we are stupid

No leftists don't THINK you're stupid. We KNOW it!!!

If you weren't completely gullible and stupid, you wouldn't believe ANYTHING FOX News tells you

I
It's not OK to be white and racist.

The biggest racist are Blacks commiting henious unprovoked street mayhem, raping, killing and theiving at an extremely high percentage of their population. Listen to the sometime, just listen to rap or interviews.

1/2 of Black males are in the system or on Probation-Parole carrying a long rap sheet. Why would anyone walk into that 50-50 life or death plunge? 50-50 they are up to no good. Decent Black folks (like Winterborn claims to be). Nary a peep about the carnage inflicted.

Hopefully the majority of Americans don't vote for Trump.

They voted 65-75% for Trump in 2020 but 30 million bogus votes with 8 million or so after the Election ended were dumped into the pile to count up To 81 million with 3/8 invalid.

I

The biggest racist are Blacks commiting henious unprovoked street mayhem, raping, killing and theiving at an extremely high percentage of their population. Listen to the sometime, just listen to rap or interviews.

1/2 of Black males are in the system or on Probation-Parole carrying a long rap sheet. Why would anyone walk into that 50-50 life or death plunge? 50-50 they are up to no good. Decent Black folks (like Winterborn claims to be). Nary a peep about the carnage inflicted.
like i've said elsewhere, it's all about the Tribe.. Jews are into defending other Jews.. Palestinians into defending other Ps.. etc..

Trump is for defending Americans and America

which is why he's so popular. He doesn't see Black or White or Protestant or whatever.. He sees Americans..

(unless he is different behind closed doors? But oh well... Americans would vote for Richard Simmons before they'd vote for bribum)

I find it rather pathetic that the biggest whiners in this country, who cry about things that aren't happening have the nerve to call those of us with real, legit, existing grievances rthat we are whining.

Seem you have the victim role figured out. How many children do you have, and with how many women? Did you use poor-privileges to win any welfare? Do you pay for healthcare, or it it govt. supported?

Seem you have the victim role figured out. How many children do you have, and with how many women? Did you use poor-privileges to win any welfare? Do you pay for healthcare, or it it govt. supported?
I have to laugh at whites like you who whine about how hard it is to be white trying to call me a victim. How many children do YOU have? Are you like Trump with children by several women? Are you part of the majority of welfare recipients? Whites.

It's amazing the stories spun by white race hustlers. They try projecting everything whites do on others.

I have to laugh at whites like you who whine about how hard it is to be white trying to call me a victim. How many children do YOU have? Are you like Trump with children by several women? Are you part of the majority of welfare recipients? Whites.

It's amazing the stories spun by white race hustlers. They try projecting everything whites do on others.

Oh look, a gay white dude pretending to be black on the internet has something to say.

Get a life.

Say IM2, when did you discover you were gay? Do you think you were born gay, was it your environment, perhaps you can't attract women?

Forum List

Back