Everybody Loves A Freak Show

Ah, the old Pee-Wee Herman Defense.

No defense necessary, I was agreeing with your post.

Twisting in the wind is more like it.

Not at all. You see one side as a freak show, I see both sides that way because I have not sold my soul to a political party.

Neither have I. That the Democrats have nothing of interest to offer me is on them, not me.

I have never been a member of any political party, nor will I ever be.

Yet you worship the very ground the Republican president walks upon...weird.

:auiqs.jpg:

That he is in agreement with me on most domestic and foreign policies does not in the least indicate worship.

A parade of gibbering idiots will always draw a crowd.
t

Yep, that is proven true about once a week these days...

10dc-trump-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Golfing Gator has arrived to undermine. Everyone, quickly act surprised!

It's ok to be Gamma Gator. Let Alpha Trump be Alpha Trump. leader of the pack.

Trump rally has never devolved into a clown show. They are one of a kind rock concerts.

They are not rock concerts, they are revival worship services. All of you cult members worshiping your god.

Golfing Gator has arrived to undermine. Everyone, quickly act surprised!

GG is the epitome of leftist groupthink. The OP is about the Democratic Debate, yet he can't help himself from changing the topic to Trump and accusing everyone of being Trump worshipers. Fortunately for him, he has Penelope on his side:

So why is Russia involved in another campaign in hopes tramp is re-elected, they helped him the 2016 campaign.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

No defense necessary, I was agreeing with your post.

Not at all. You see one side as a freak show, I see both sides that way because I have not sold my soul to a political party.

Neither have I. That the Democrats have nothing of interest to offer me is on them, not me.

That he is in agreement with me on most domestic and foreign policies does not in the least indicate worship.

The most amusing use of the term 'worship' is that the Left called their last candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.

The most amusing use of the term 'worship' is that the Left called their last candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.

The left worshiped Obama for sure, there is no doubt of that.

but that fact has no bearing on the fact you people worship Trump.

The left worshiped Obama for sure, there is no doubt of that.

but that fact has no bearing on the fact you people worship Trump.

Either you don't know what the term 'worship' means, or you are lying.

We on the Right focus on policies not personalities.

I voted for these policies....and I've been proven correct.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"
Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"
Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

The network’s debate ― which aired Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. local time from Las Vegas ― averaged more than 19.6 million television viewers, making it the most watched Democratic debate in history, according to NBC. That number includes 5.3 million viewers in the 25-54 age range, which NBC said also made Wednesday’s event the top-rated Democratic debate ever in that key demographic.

The 2020 Democratic Debate In Nevada Was The Most Watched In History | HuffPost

Not everyone loves a freak show. Over 3 million more voters chose Hillary Clinton over the Freak in Chief, and the daily embarrassment of a reality television star masquerading as a President is certainly not loved by anyone with a head full of functional brain cells.

The network’s debate ― which aired Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. local time from Las Vegas ― averaged more than 19.6 million television viewers, making it the most watched Democratic debate in history, according to NBC. That number includes 5.3 million viewers in the 25-54 age range, which NBC said also made Wednesday’s event the top-rated Democratic debate ever in that key demographic.

Not everyone loves a freak show. Over 3 million more voters chose Hillary Clinton over the Freak in Chief, and the daily embarrassment of a reality television star masquerading as a President is certainly not loved by anyone with a head full of functional brain cells.

Have you actually observed that current Democrat clot? I've never seen such an odd junior-high lineup of Communist numbskulls so completely removed from constitutional thought.

They have nothing to offer this country but more of the damage they have already wrought. Their party has desiccated into an entity alien to America.

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

Job growth is pretty much unchanged for the last 10 years. Did you wet your panties when there was 354,000 added in a month during the Obama years?

upload_2020-2-21_15-52-54.png

Unemployment has been dropping for 10 years

upload_2020-2-21_15-55-0.png

Hispanic UE has been dropping for 9 years.

upload_2020-2-21_15-55-59.png

Women's UE has been dropping for 8 years.

upload_2020-2-21_15-57-4.png

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year”

Black UE rate has been dropping for 8 years.

upload_2020-2-21_15-58-10.png

Nothing you give your god full credit for is any different now than it was in Jan 2017.

Job growth is pretty much unchanged for the last 10 years. Did you wet your panties when there was 354,000 added in a month during the Obama years?

View attachment 308018

View attachment 308019

View attachment 308020

View attachment 308021

View attachment 308022

Nothing you give your god full credit for is any different now than it was in Jan 2017.

You can't really be this stupid....can you?

That was CNBC......they're lying for Trump??????????????

View attachment 308018

View attachment 308019

View attachment 308020

View attachment 308021

View attachment 308022

I provide data from the BLS you counter with CNBC and then have the nerve to call me stupid...damn shame you are too stupid to see the irony in that.

Little Mike made it all happen.

Everyone wanted to see the rich, white, male, candidate get throttled by the commie PC police.

Fun times.

The OP nailed the point. None of the democrats is close to being "

So why is Russia involved in another campaign in hopes tramp is re-elected, they helped him the 2016 campaign.

You will always be affectionately known as our village idiot.....
Russia Is Said to Be Interfering to Aid Sanders in Democratic Primaries

and he told them to go to hell. Yet tramp encouraged their aid. Tramp wants nothing better to debate Sanders.

I never called anyone a village idiot, you did to me, I assume you will delete this post. Post 32

and he told them to go to hell. Yet tramp encouraged their aid. Tramp wants nothing better to debate Sanders.
After vacationing in Russia, he told them to go to hell?? LOL

I never called anyone a village idiot, you did to me, I assume you will delete this post.
I said you were affectionally known for being our village idiot. You assumed wrong. :)

Last edited:

View attachment 308018

View attachment 308019

View attachment 308020

View attachment 308021

View attachment 308022

I provide data from the BLS you counter with CNBC and then have the nerve to call me stupid...damn shame you are too stupid to see the irony in that.

Government stats have been faked before...

"In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy."
https://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

Why would CNBC lie for their enemy, Trump.

Take your time.....

Forum List

Back