Everybody Loves A Freak Show

Odd that such an uber intelligent numbers guy refuses to acknowledge the obvious.
The Magic Kenyan Zulu inherited a failing startup and was given $10 trillion dollars to force a rebound. My teen daughter could have made the spread sheets look amazing in the aforementioned scenario.
Trump inherited a leveled off Microsoft...growth potential is there but steep growth trajectory is not likely.
Steady growth in a ‘peaked out’ economy is far more difficult to induce, sustain and manage. What else can I teach you?

that is what the sugar rush from a tax cut will do when coupled with adding more than a trillion dollars a year to the debt. You like to talk about Obama's 10 trillion but then kiss Trump's ass for adding debt just as fast as Obama did.

you are a fraud.

I provide data from the BLS you counter with CNBC and then have the nerve to call me stupid...damn shame you are too stupid to see the irony in that.

Government stats have been faked before...

"In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy."
https://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

Why would CNBC lie for their enemy, Trump.

Take your time.....

yet you are touting the same stats you fucking moron.

when you post that hispainc UE rate is at all time lows, you are quoting government stats. are you really this stupid?

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Quit being such a PC snowflake. Words are just words, what is vulgar or not changes yearly, which shows what a crock of shit the very concept is.

But I do not blame you for hiding behind this, your just called your own data false so you have no where else to go.

Why would CNBC lie for their enemy, Trump?

Take your time.....

Show me where I said they lied....

take your time.

Odd that such an uber intelligent numbers guy refuses to acknowledge the obvious.
The Magic Kenyan Zulu inherited a failing startup and was given $10 trillion dollars to force a rebound. My teen daughter could have made the spread sheets look amazing in the aforementioned scenario.
Trump inherited a leveled off Microsoft...growth potential is there but steep growth trajectory is not likely.
Steady growth in a ‘peaked out’ economy is far more difficult to induce, sustain and manage. What else can I teach you?

that is what the sugar rush from a tax cut will do when coupled with adding more than a trillion dollars a year to the debt. You like to talk about Obama's 10 trillion but then kiss Trump's ass for adding debt just as fast as Obama did.

you are a fraud.

Trump isn't adding debt near at the same rate as Obama when adjusted for GDP.

At what point are you going to admit that you are butthurt that the alphaman is winning? It should have been the snarky gamma...

Government stats have been faked before...

"In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy."
https://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

Why would CNBC lie for their enemy, Trump.

Take your time.....

yet you are touting the same stats you fucking moron.

when you post that hispainc UE rate is at all time lows, you are quoting government stats. are you really this stupid?

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Quit being such a PC snowflake. Words are just words, what is vulgar or not changes yearly, which shows what a crock of shit the very concept is.

But I do not blame you for hiding behind this, your just called your own data false so you have no where else to go.

Why would CNBC lie for their enemy, Trump?

Take your time.....

Show me where I said they lied....

take your time.

You're lying again....that was the point of your post.

Who was better for the economy....Trump or Hussein?

And....who's gonna win in November?

you are a fraud.

At what point are you going to admit that you are butthurt that the alphaman is winning? It should have been the snarky gamma...

Did you see this, Normie?

“Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

Yep, that is proven true about once a week these days...

10dc-trump-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Golfing Gator has arrived to undermine. Everyone, quickly act surprised!

It's ok to be Gamma Gator. Let Alpha Trump be Alpha Trump. leader of the pack.

Trump rally has never devolved into a clown show. They are one of a kind rock concerts.

Another clown show true believer winger speaks. Yawn.

You stand for nothing, no action taking fence sitters have a lot of cool words....Which is your favorite....is it winger, worshipper or sheep?
So all I have to do is cast a meaningless vote and I get to use those cool words on an anonymous message board in cyberspace?
Golfing Gator Mac1958

What do you stand for? Greed and division, but only when it benefits your tribe. The only word that perfectly encapsulates you is 'hypocrites'.

Yes...greed because I want to keep more of what I earn and believe ALL grown adults should pave and pay their own way....AND division because I believe the citizens of the United States have a right to sovereignty and shouldn’t be forced to fund Mexico’s human trash.
e71de4d318c62cb992c47d9991863684.jpg

What do you stand for? Greed and division, but only when it benefits your tribe. The only word that perfectly encapsulates you is 'hypocrites'.

Oh shit...I almost forgot about that other cool word...”tribe”
That’s so cool...all those cool words exclusive to and reserved only for you stand for nothings.

And non-answers from morally bankrupt trolls are always super edgy. A toaster stands for more than folks like you do. You already knew that, tho.

The views BrokeLoser stands for take about billion times more courage to have than your milk-boy soy based views.

'milk-boy soy based views' :auiqs.jpg:There's that fag talk again. You don't even know my views, yet there you go, spewing
more nonsense. Carry on, nitwit.

Go have some real American meat.

I'm an avid hunter, you idiotic twat. I have more than I need. The more you spew, the dumber you look. :auiqs.jpg:

Golfing Gator has arrived to undermine. Everyone, quickly act surprised!

It's ok to be Gamma Gator. Let Alpha Trump be Alpha Trump. leader of the pack.

Trump rally has never devolved into a clown show. They are one of a kind rock concerts.

Another clown show true believer winger speaks. Yawn.

You stand for nothing, no action taking fence sitters have a lot of cool words....Which is your favorite....is it winger, worshipper or sheep?
So all I have to do is cast a meaningless vote and I get to use those cool words on an anonymous message board in cyberspace?
Golfing Gator Mac1958

Yes...greed because I want to keep more of what I earn and believe ALL grown adults should pave and pay their own way....AND division because I believe the citizens of the United States have a right to sovereignty and shouldn’t be forced to fund Mexico’s human trash.
e71de4d318c62cb992c47d9991863684.jpg

That image, and truth, is so perfect, I almost hate to piggy-back on it....but the central theme of the Left is that they would eliminate 'greed and envy' by altering human nature....

....yet it is their path to success.

you are a fraud.

President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

I'm wondering why the leftist typing fingers of Golfing Gator hasn't pointed this out to us?
I thought he loves smaller, less invasive government?

A parade of gibbering idiots will always draw a crowd.
t

Yep, that is proven true about once a week these days...

10dc-trump-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Ah, the old Pee-Wee Herman Defense.

No defense necessary, I was agreeing with your post.

Twisting in the wind is more like it.

Not at all. You see one side as a freak show, I see both sides that way because I have not sold my soul to a political party.

Billy_Kinetta is really quite witty. You are half the man he is.

you are a fraud.

Hypocrites lack any self reflection. It's all part of their brainwashing.

A parade of gibbering idiots will always draw a crowd.

The network’s debate ― which aired Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. local time from Las Vegas ― averaged more than 19.6 million television viewers, making it the most watched Democratic debate in history, according to NBC. That number includes 5.3 million viewers in the 25-54 age range, which NBC said also made Wednesday’s event the top-rated Democratic debate ever in that key demographic.

The 2020 Democratic Debate In Nevada Was The Most Watched In History | HuffPost
looked like the Warehouse scene in Reservoir Dogs

you are a fraud.

I'm wondering why the leftist typing fingers of Golfing Gator hasn't pointed this out to us?

We have to hope the Democrats lose the House, or they will never allow it.

you are a fraud.

Hypocrites lack any self reflection. It's all part of their brainwashing.

....and the Democrats lack any sense of 'shame,' as well.

Acknowledged rapist Bill Clinton still makes public appearances.

you are a fraud.

Because it is a fucking joke. You sheep read something from the White House and think it is handed down from Moses himself. Trump's 2021 budget request is the largest in the history of the nation, it does not cut spending one tiny little bit. All it does is move it around.

The point is that nothing happening under Trump was not already happening before Trump.

Trump is, but that is a very low bar considering Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and his handling of the economy is part of the reason why. It should tell you something that the best thing you can say about your god is he is better than Obama. That is like saying a QB is better than Ryan Leaf...yeah it might be true but it is not a compliment.

Trump more than likely will win in November.

you are a fraud.

Because it is a fucking joke. You sheep read something from the White House and think it is handed down from Moses himself. Trump's 2021 budget request is the largest in the history of the nation, it does not cut spending one tiny little bit. All it does is move it around.

Aren't you articulate enough to post without the language you picked up from the bathroom wall, in the third grade?

The point is that nothing happening under Trump was not already happening before Trump.

Trump is, but that is a very low bar considering Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and his handling of the economy is part of the reason why. It should tell you something that the best thing you can say about your god is he is better than Obama. That is like saying a QB is better than Ryan Leaf...yeah it might be true but it is not a compliment.

"The point is that nothing happening under Trump was not already happening before Trump.'

Either you are a liar or a fool....maybe both.

Obama did a terrible job with his Democrat policies:

"...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Don't be stupid your whole life.....

....take a day off.

you are a fraud.

Aren't you articulate enough to post without the language you picked up from the bathroom wall, in the third grade?

Why do you let words trigger you so? They are only words, they have no power over you except that which you give them.

"The point is that nothing happening under Trump was not already happening before Trump.'

Either you are a liar or a fool....maybe both.

Obama did a terrible job with his Democrat policies:

"...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Don't be stupid your whole life.....

....take a day off.

Yes, Obama did a terrible job, I have never questioned that fact nor tried to defend the man and his policies.

The problem is, Trump is only marginally better. That is why all you worshipers can do is point to Obama and say "well, at least Trump is better than him".

Yes, 2016 was a down year, that is for sure. We were told for 6 years that Obama was terrible because he could not break 3% GDP annual growth, and that was correct. Trump cannot break 3% annual growth and you people bow down and worship him and tell us he has the greatest economy in the history of the fucking world.

GDP growth pretty much the same under one as the other...

upload_2020-2-22_14-35-31.png

But...GDP growth under Trump is trending down, rather steeply...

upload_2020-2-22_14-36-21.png

Forum List

Back