Everybody Loves A Freak Show

Trump isn't adding debt near at the same rate as Obama when adjusted for GDP.

At what point are you going to admit that you are butthurt that the alphaman is winning? It should have been the snarky gamma...

Did you see this, Normie?

“Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

I'm wondering why the leftist typing fingers of Golfing Gator hasn't pointed this out to us?
I thought he loves smaller, less invasive government?

Because it is a fucking joke. You sheep read something from the White House and think it is handed down from Moses himself. Trump's 2021 budget request is the largest in the history of the nation, it does not cut spending one tiny little bit. All it does is move it around.

Aren't you articulate enough to post without the language you picked up from the bathroom wall, in the third grade?

Why do you let words trigger you so? They are only words, they have no power over you except that which you give them.

Why do you have so little class?

Did you see this, Normie?

“Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

I'm wondering why the leftist typing fingers of Golfing Gator hasn't pointed this out to us?

Because it is a fucking joke. You sheep read something from the White House and think it is handed down from Moses himself. Trump's 2021 budget request is the largest in the history of the nation, it does not cut spending one tiny little bit. All it does is move it around.

Aren't you articulate enough to post without the language you picked up from the bathroom wall, in the third grade?

Why do you let words trigger you so? They are only words, they have no power over you except that which you give them.

Why do you let words have such power over you? They are just words.

The word "fuck" is no different than the word "darn"

Please get lost.

Please get lost.

Why do words trigger you so badly?

Do you need a safe space to go and draw some rainbows?

A parade of gibbering idiots will always draw a crowd.

The network’s debate ― which aired Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. local time from Las Vegas ― averaged more than 19.6 million television viewers, making it the most watched Democratic debate in history, according to NBC. That number includes 5.3 million viewers in the 25-54 age range, which NBC said also made Wednesday’s event the top-rated Democratic debate ever in that key demographic.

The 2020 Democratic Debate In Nevada Was The Most Watched In History | HuffPost
Add this to the barrage of democratic voters in 2018, and the data showing a majority of voters thinking trump should have been removed from office, and we have the makings of 70 million+ votes for the dem candidate in November...

This banter IS the reason a viable third party is in the future. The lying DemonRATS and the GOP we only want the $ parties are going to have to adapt thankfully.

Please get lost.

I've explained it to you already.

Now stop begging that everyone else accept the low-life traits that you live by.

t

Yep, that is proven true about once a week these days...

10dc-trump-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Look moron, this thread is not about Trump. If you want to cry some more, start another of your “I hate Trump” threads.

Alrighty then, "darn" you.

Please get lost.

Now stop begging that everyone else accept the low-life traits that you live by.

No, not really. All you have done is be triggered. You have not explained waht makes one word worse than the other, and why that list of words is always changing.

t

Look moron, this thread is not about Trump. If you want to cry some more, start another of your “I hate Trump” threads.

This thread is about freak shows, and that is what I talked about.

You then posted a picture of Trump and his huge crowd you blithering idiot. This is why Gruber loves you.

t

You then posted a picture of Trump and his huge crowd you blithering idiot. This is why Gruber loves you.

Yes, that was one more example of a freak show and all the people that love it.

You seem very confused.

Please get lost.

No, not really. All you have done is be triggered. You have not explained waht makes one word worse than the other, and why that list of words is always changing.

The time is long past when, if your parents loved you, they would have explained how a grownup behaves.

Can you just slither away now?

t

Yes, that was one more example of a freak show and all the people that love it.

You seem very confused.

Spin spin spin. You get more pathetic by the day. Your hatred of working people (Trump supporters especially) is well documented. Calling them freaks just shows how scared you are that Trump is going to roll over whatever freak your side puts up.

The time is long past when, if your parents loved you, they would have explained how a grownup behaves.

And then your parents turned around and used these words when you were not listening because they were not honest with you.

Also, the list of "bad" words now is different than when you were a kid...why is that?

Spin spin spin. You get more pathetic by the day. Your hatred of working people (Trump supporters especially) is well documented. Calling them freaks just shows how scared you are that Trump is going to roll over whatever freak your side puts up.

I have predicted a Trump victory over whomever the Dems put up for months, and that is a good thing as he is better than any of them.

you are a very confused individual.

Please get lost.

It's always a lack of cogent argument (or in this case, intellectual dishonesty) when someone attacks the words. You're wasting your time with that one.

Please get lost.

It's always a lack of cogent argument (or in this case, intellectual dishonesty) when someone attacks the words. You're wasting your time with that one.

Are you still sulking about the spankings I've had to administer?

You poor thing.....

As the swamp in DC grows as the grumpy old $$$$$ party and the lying demonRATS grows the ultra patriotic independent voter grows.

Forum List

Back